PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Animals

gutter
06-03-09, 12:19 pm
All you guys from Singapore. We Team Renegade members are starting an Animal Barbell chapter here. Contact me and we could work something out. Looking forward to you response.

G Diesel
06-03-09, 12:43 pm
Would be great to see you guys get something going in Singapore bro. Thanks for your interest in the ABCs. Good to see good shit happening internationally.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
06-03-09, 3:23 pm
Welcome Gutter. Do you train with anyone currently?

J-Dawg
06-03-09, 3:27 pm
Great to see some international brethren in The Board. Welcome aboard and let us know how we can help out.

gutter
06-03-09, 7:25 pm
Welcome Gutter. Do you train with anyone currently?

I train with 'Team Renegade' at Bedok gym. If next time you do plan to come to Singapore,just hit me up,we could train together and I could introduce you around to the iron community here.

Equality and Solidarity!

Firefist
06-03-09, 7:52 pm
awesome man. i know the strongman stuff is big in singapore and fitness is finally happening. do you know keith wong and the iron behemoths? hope everything gets rolling for you and you get some events lined up, ill visit the homeland sometime and hit that shit up!

gutter
06-04-09, 11:08 pm
awesome man. i know the strongman stuff is big in singapore and fitness is finally happening. do you know keith wong and the iron behemoths? hope everything gets rolling for you and you get some events lined up, ill visit the homeland sometime and hit that shit up!

Where are you located currently? Everyone knows the iron behemoth. I think I will contact them soon,could plan something out with them.

anabolic_freak
06-05-09, 6:03 am
shit is going down man...glad to here that the scence in singapore gonna get hardcore..kindly pass me yr email addy so i can join u guys in the future

Aggression
06-05-09, 8:52 am
shit is going down man...glad to here that the scence in singapore gonna get hardcore..kindly pass me yr email addy so i can join u guys in the future

Here we go. Lets get things rollin'.

gutter
06-05-09, 9:17 am
Here we go. Lets get things rollin'.

So i already got 7 hungry animals on chains waiting to be unleashed,. We'll start printing flyers AND SPREAD the word thruout all the singapore gyms,once its confirmed we can have the first official meetup. Anything else that i need? When will be on the official list?

G Diesel
06-05-09, 10:01 am
Yo gutter,

Congrats on being elevated to coordinator status my brother. Now do work bro.

Peace, G

Aggression
06-05-09, 10:36 am
Congrats on your status, brother. For now, try to get a rough headcount as to who is in for an ABC, and then try to find a gym ...

gutter
06-06-09, 7:07 pm
Congrats on your status, brother. For now, try to get a rough headcount as to who is in for an ABC, and then try to find a gym ...

I'm currently gathering support from the iron community,I'll try do the even at Bedok Gym. Btw,is it compulsory that all those attending wear an animal tee?

Firefist
06-07-09, 2:55 am
I'm currently gathering support from the iron community,I'll try do the even at Bedok Gym. Btw,is it compulsory that all those attending wear an animal tee?

not yet, but after the event and the official headcount, im pretty sure the head honchos up in here will send you guys some iconics.

btw, when you get that headcount, also sign your boys up in the forvm!

unleashed A
06-08-09, 6:01 am
hey..i am unleashed from singapore..i am part of team renegade..all i can say is that all of our team members are hungry for success and they bust their ass day in and day out in the gym..

gutter
06-08-09, 8:10 am
hey..i am unleashed from singapore..i am part of team renegade..all i can say is that all of our team members are hungry for success and they bust their ass day in and day out in the gym..

See you at the meetup bro,hopefully other teams would be coming to the upcoming meetup.

G Diesel
06-10-09, 9:21 am
Are you guys a military branch of the ABCs or a standard civilian chapter?

Peace, G

gutter
06-11-09, 2:49 am
Are you guys a military branch of the ABCs or a standard civilian chapter?

Peace, G

We're a standard ABC civillian chapter.

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 4:09 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Singapore ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=25811)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

C.Coronato
09-03-09, 4:21 pm
Whats going on brother Gutter. You still around my man?

C.Coronato
02-17-10, 2:08 pm
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

RadBoy
04-28-10, 2:39 pm
let's get our act together and make the singapore animal team stronger and more united. come on let's have some actions in here guys.

RadBoy
05-12-10, 4:43 pm
To all Animals in Singapore, let's pull our act together and make things a success locally. Start introducing ourselves to each other and we can arrange for a meetup! Its been a year since any activity. Let's be proud of what we represent as as brothers in Iron.

G Diesel
05-12-10, 4:47 pm
Good to see you stepping up RadBoy... Just find the right gym and drive some of your boys over here to the FORVM to plan the next ABC. We've got your back.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
05-12-10, 4:53 pm
Welcome Rad. Gather the troops and lets get it going.

RadBoy
05-13-10, 11:09 pm
Alright brothers in iron, here's the addy. AMK hub B1-36. its a gym in the basement. totally underground style. Meet-up is on the 30th May. Will I see some rampage? PM or email me guys.

RadBoy
05-18-10, 12:39 pm
Animals of the UK, the EU and the world over,

Animal is going across the pond.

The Animal brand will be represented in force with a booth at the BodyPower Expo in Birmingham, England.

This weekend, on Saturday and Sunday, May 22nd and 23rd (10:00am-5:30pm on Saturday & 10:00am-5:00pm on Sunday) at the National Exhibition Center (NEC).

Check out the expo, cop some Animal supps and gear and shoot the shit with Wrath, Vinny and G Diesel. We’ll be located in Hall 1 of the NEC, and you can find us putting up shop at Booth B6.

The evening before the expo, the Animal crew will be sponsoring an exclusive ABC at Birmingham’s legendary Temple Gym. The details are as follows:

BodyPower Expo UK ABC
Friday, May 21st, 2010 at 7pm
Temple Gym
16 Temple Street
Birmingham
B2 5BY

Come on out wearing your Animal shirt and be prepared to train hard and break bread with the fellas.

For further info check out the thread on The FORVM: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30824

Be a part of the movement as Animal goes international. We’ll see you there.

RadBoy
05-25-10, 2:05 pm
Hey Singapore Animals, its 3 more days to the gathering of troops. will you be there? 30th May, AMK hub b1-36. 12pm. Pedal to the metal guys. Peace.

C.Coronato
02-16-11, 11:54 am

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-27-12, 1:16 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

MrStats
07-11-14, 8:13 am
Dammmn sup guys! i am from singapore too!! just joined the Forvm and damm hyper that we could have a singapore chapter too! am from innova junior college where we have a group of bodybuilders in our school and we called ourselves the LEGION! cant wait to train with my ANIMAL brothers! keep me updated!