PDA

View Full Version : vascularity supplements?

BeastCook
06-05-09, 5:35 pm
hey what are the best vascualiry supplements out there? i really want more veins, i dont have much bodyfat and my muscles are thick and detailed, maybe its a genetic thing...

what if i got a bottle of l-arginine from a local vitamin store, would that help my veins pop out? ive also heard sodium helps too, im lookin for something cheap by the way.

100jan
06-05-09, 5:44 pm
Give it a try to Shock Therapy. I'm one week in and I see some new veins.

Beach91
06-05-09, 10:49 pm
Pump would be a good supplement preworkout as it acts as a vasodilator with citrulline and arginine in it. Low bodyfat percentage is the main thing, and yes, in your post u mentioned sodium, so if u could get your hands on some glycine, it contains sodium as well as few grams of fat per serving, which serves to volumize your blood, your veins will pop when you workout. Main factor though in having your veins surface is a good work ethic in the gym and attention to diet leading to a low bodyfat percentage.

BeastCook
06-06-09, 2:03 am
Pump would be a good supplement preworkout as it acts as a vasodilator with citrulline and arginine in it. Low bodyfat percentage is the main thing, and yes, in your post u mentioned sodium, so if u could get your hands on some glycine, it contains sodium as well as few grams of fat per serving, which serves to volumize your blood, your veins will pop when you workout. Main factor though in having your veins surface is a good work ethic in the gym and attention to diet leading to a low bodyfat percentage.

where can i get my hands on some of this "glycine"?

Shamus11B
06-06-09, 2:14 am
Another supp you could try is NOX3. I had been using this for about a week and stopped do to injury. I noticed my pump and vascularity would persist much much longer and the veins were far more pronounced after just a day or two.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/nox3.html
Not really too expensive either, 180 tablets for like 30 bucks will get you for a month man.
-Shamus-

weedlewott
06-06-09, 2:24 am
Another supp you could try is NOX3. I had been using this for about a week and stopped do to injury. I noticed my pump and vascularity would persist much much longer and the veins were far more pronounced after just a day or two.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/nox3.html
Not really too expensive either, 180 tablets for like 30 bucks will get you for a month man.
-Shamus-

he got it on the head here. Basically, any N.O. volumizer will help you out. Glycine is good to use too. If I'm not mistaken, Nitro has glycine in it seeing as how it is an amino acid. It's the smallest AA found in Protein too. I know Uni-Liver does.

Beach91
06-06-09, 2:21 pm
Woops sorry on my earlier post, but yeah, glycine is in several preworkout mixes, the actual product I meant to mention which is a mixture of sodium and GMS fats from a vegetable source is GLYCEROL or Glycerol Monosterate. Sorry about that guys, i apologize a buncha times over. Glycine is a supplement that when combined with arginine preworkout helps delay the onset of fatigue within the muscle cell.

As for mentioning that other brand preworkout supp, this is an animal/universal board guys, that stuff will probably be deleted when one of the reps sees it.

Again sorry about the mixup on the supplement names, in actuality though, both glycine and glycerol will help you gain vascularity, especially when working out. Where to find em? Not sure whats in Universals preworkout mix powder but they are probably both in there.
Maybe a rep can help out here?

Pizzalamp
06-06-09, 10:37 pm
Woops sorry on my earlier post, but yeah, glycine is in several preworkout mixes, the actual product I meant to mention which is a mixture of sodium and GMS fats from a vegetable source is GLYCEROL or Glycerol Monosterate. Sorry about that guys, i apologize a buncha times over. Glycine is a supplement that when combined with arginine preworkout helps delay the onset of fatigue within the muscle cell.

As for mentioning that other brand preworkout supp, this is an animal/universal board guys, that stuff will probably be deleted when one of the reps sees it.

Again sorry about the mixup on the supplement names, in actuality though, both glycine and glycerol will help you gain vascularity, especially when working out. Where to find em? Not sure whats in Universals preworkout mix powder but they are probably both in there.
Maybe a rep can help out here?
i take that supp-its great

BeastCook
06-07-09, 4:26 pm
shock therapy? is that supp great? is it just like any other N.O product? What does it do?

ghost
06-13-09, 9:10 pm
How old are you? supplements are not recommended for ANYONE under the age of 18...

GJN5002
06-14-09, 1:25 am
lose weight, more water, eat a little more salt

SuperFlexSteve
06-17-09, 11:10 pm
add more arginine into you're diet!! I take between 3000-4500mg of arginine powder in a day. since I've been doing this steady my veins have been popping up everywhere & I'm probably around 10% BF. Im not saying to take that much arginine because it's something you have to feel out to find the "sweet spot" for yourself.

another note, the powder tastes like shit & will ruin the taste of anything you put it in so spend the extra $$$ and get the pills.

whosnexttt
06-20-09, 8:32 pm
hey what are the best vascualiry supplements out there? i really want more veins, i dont have much bodyfat and my muscles are thick and detailed, maybe its a genetic thing...

what if i got a bottle of l-arginine from a local vitamin store, would that help my veins pop out? ive also heard sodium helps too, im lookin for something cheap by the way.

less bodyfat of course and n.o. products will do the trick, but also i think doing peak contraction movements and squeezing the muscle while training should help

Muscleguy93
06-21-09, 9:38 am
How old are you? supplements are not recommended for ANYONE under the age of 18...

yea this guys right. only supps recommneded for teen is animalpak,whey and MAYBE creatine.

Kingquads
07-01-09, 2:00 am
making the muscles bigger with less bodyfat of course

afxlalune
07-01-09, 11:03 pm
how many grams of arginine i can consume by day because i use nitro shock and pack have 2g i will take nox3 too with pump and stop shock plz help