PDA

View Full Version : Very Important Message For Military Members

OPSNORM
06-07-09, 10:18 am
i posted a topic in the "packs" section. i know this forum is for supplements but this is a matter of getting "in a wholoe lot of s... at your unit" pleas "animal host dont remove this post, it isnt anti animal its just in the government there are certian things we cant injest into our bodies. as for the coast guard we cant take anything with sativa and stak has it in it . i know cannibus and avena are different but all military personel must find out at their unit if it is authorized. thank you for keeping this post up . i know alot of the military supports and lives the "animal life". hopefully this to shall pass -rob uscg

BryanSmash!
06-07-09, 11:53 am
Every branch of service has an unapproved list of supplements or ingredients. Just get with your leadership and they should be able to provide any information you need if you have questions.

OPSNORM
06-07-09, 3:28 pm
I agree i didnt know about this till a guy from another unit told me. if you know of any other supps on the list please let us know

ActaNonVerba
06-07-09, 3:33 pm
I can assure you that nothing in any of the paks is tested for during standard urinalysis. They would have to be looking specifically for that particular substance. For instance I have only ever seen one person tested for anabolics. Its a different process and you KNOW you are being tested for it. Someone would have to know what was in it and hate you enough to roll on you. Unless you are a jerk.... or an e7+ then its GAME ON!!! Hahaha just kiddin.... seriously though down with the khaki mafia

JasonG
06-07-09, 4:57 pm
I'm in the military and taken drug tests with pak as well as other stuff. If they tell me I can't take something in the animal line they can kiss my ass. I know a lot of things are frowned upon but let them frown! Really not too worried about it. I've been in for 10 years and if they want to get that gay then they can kick me out.

OPSNORM
06-07-09, 5:27 pm
i hear you i think its lame that people can smoke and that junk food is all good but the guys that try to get healthier bigger badder stronger are aleinated. the new weight standards are ridiculos. i used to back in the day take hydroxycut and i got in trouble with the med officer for that. i argued it and he agreed he wasd a triathelete. i still take my pak storm and other goodies but right now the military is trigger happy with booting out people so as much as i love my test and stack and m stack i have to let it go before they let me go.it cracks me up to cause i can to the gnc on a mil base and by these products

OPSNORM
06-07-09, 5:29 pm
I can assure you that nothing in any of the paks is tested for during standard urinalysis. They would have to be looking specifically for that particular substance. For instance I have only ever seen one person tested for anabolics. Its a different process and you KNOW you are being tested for it. Someone would have to know what was in it and hate you enough to roll on you. Unless you are a jerk.... or an e7+ then its GAME ON!!! Hahaha just kiddin.... seriously though down with the khaki mafia

well you and i know there are idiots like that in the military and would love to get rid of a guy when they are pushed into a corner. plus i am the guy at my unit thats always getting asked what i am taken so i have to be careful