PDA

View Full Version : Timing of taking Cuts..

Razor
06-08-09, 8:28 am
So i'm going on week 3 right now of cuts. No big visual change and i'm wondering if i'm taking it at the correct times....right now i'm taking one in the morning around 7 am. And i'm taking the other dose around 5 pm before my workout. Am i getting the most out of it or is my timing screwed up?

mritter3
06-08-09, 8:33 am
not sure what time you sleep man, but i would not take it too close to going to bed, you doing plenty of cardio and eating right??

Aggression
06-08-09, 8:59 am
So i'm going on week 3 right now of cuts. No big visual change and i'm wondering if i'm taking it at the correct times....right now i'm taking one in the morning around 7 am. And i'm taking the other dose around 5 pm before my workout. Am i getting the most out of it or is my timing screwed up?

Those timings are fine. What is your diet like? Cardio?

Razor
06-08-09, 9:47 am
Those timings are fine. What is your diet like? Cardio?

Cardio consisted of 4 times a week about 20-25 mins either running or elliptical. ONe of my buddies recomennded increasing it to 30-45 a session. Diet is fine although i need to eat more than 3x a day which is hard to do.

Razor
06-08-09, 9:47 am
not sure what time you sleep man, but i would not take it too close to going to bed, you doing plenty of cardio and eating right??

Bedtime is around 11pm. Too close?

Firefist
06-08-09, 9:52 am
Cardio consisted of 4 times a week about 20-25 mins either running or elliptical. ONe of my buddies recomennded increasing it to 30-45 a session. Diet is fine although i need to eat more than 3x a day which is hard to do.

id bump that cardio up a bit depending on what you are doing. 20-25 sounds like you could fit hiit in. not judging or anything, but maybe you want to post your diet up? you definitely need to be eating more than 3 times a day, and upping that protien to maintain your size.

Aggression
06-08-09, 10:27 am

The problem definitely lies in your diet, RazorBeast. You have to find ways to eat more than 3x per day. You need to keep your metabolism running at full throttle, and that can only be done by eating 5-7 smaller meals throughout the day.

Razor
06-08-09, 10:58 am
Thanks Aggression. I agree and before i posted this thread i had an inclination that might be the answer. But i still wanted to get this forum's opinion since you guys live and breathe the same life i do in the gym. Thanks man. I have to come up with a schedule.

Razor
06-09-09, 10:29 am
This thread has been great. I've increased my cardio to 30-35 mins a day and yestarday i went 45 mins (off day). I've also increased my eating to 5x a day. I actually feel a lot better to be honest. I'm hoping this does the trick along with my normal cuts schedule. Thanks again for the posts to this thread.