PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation B Con

LittleMan55
06-08-09, 8:17 pm
I know that many here know my boy, and someone I consider a brother, B Con. Most of us either follow his journey or have stopped in to see what he is doing. He has inspired us, motivated us, and flat busted his ass since I have known him. Well he has raised his own bar by laying everything on the line, making all the necessary sacrifices and owning the Online Bodybuilding Federation transformation contest!

I don't know that I could be more proud of someone than I was today when he sent me a text to let me know the results. This is something that needed shared with the legion over here. So help me in Congratulation our brother B Con on a job well done. He is living proof of the minds power to control the body.

Congrats Burt!!!

Here is a link to the pics that brough home the win:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116875511

shizz702
06-08-09, 8:28 pm
Big congats B!

You look awesome in those pics and the transformation is like night and day, glad to see all your hard work and dedication has paid off!

Hollow
06-08-09, 9:09 pm
Huge Congratulations to you B Con!!! Outstanding!!!

J Wong
06-08-09, 9:11 pm
B Con RULES!!!!!!!!!

mritter3
06-08-09, 10:21 pm
congratulations man...all the best.

Pizzalamp
06-08-09, 11:46 pm
a great friend, mentor, father, and athlete
congrats

B Con
06-09-09, 7:09 am
I know that many here know my boy, and someone I consider a brother, B Con. Most of us either follow his journey or have stopped in to see what he is doing. He has inspired us, motivated us, and flat busted his ass since I have known him. Well he has raised his own bar by laying everything on the line, making all the necessary sacrifices and owning the Online Bodybuilding Federation transformation contest!

I don't know that I could be more proud of someone than I was today when he sent me a text to let me know the results. This is something that needed shared with the legion over here. So help me in Congratulation our brother B Con on a job well done. He is living proof of the minds power to control the body.

Congrats Burt!!!

Here is a link to the pics that brough home the win:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116875511

I'm speechless. Thanks for everything you do Broc. You truly are a great friend. Your kind words mean a lot and damn I'm extremely lucky to have such a great friend. Very honored/humbled by everything.

Big congats B!

You look awesome in those pics and the transformation is like night and day, glad to see all your hard work and dedication has paid off!

Thanks Shizz... it definitely got a lot of responses from people who hadn't seen me in awhile. Thanks for the kind words.

Huge Congratulations to you B Con!!! Outstanding!!!

B Con RULES!!!!!!!!!

congratulations man...all the best.

Thanks fellas. Thanks for all your support and kind words. It was definitely a long journey that turned into great results all around.

a great friend, mentor, father, and athlete
congrats

Thanks Grant. I'm not a father (unless you count Sampson my puppy) though... :)

sanga
06-09-09, 7:31 am
Congratulations mate, well done.

ghost
06-09-09, 9:52 am
great job Burt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big C
06-09-09, 9:54 am
Damn is there something I don't know? hahaha. Great job again bro can't wait till you step on the real stage but this was a positive stepping stone in the right direction. Enjoy all the goodies you won!

a great father
congrats

C.Coronato
06-09-09, 10:03 am
Hell ya congrats bro. Thats a nice HUGE care package man! Enjoy!!

InkdMuscle
06-09-09, 11:21 am
way to go B, u look amazing. Hard work and dedication at its best right there.

Nightshift
06-09-09, 11:32 am
Congrats B!!! Great job!

DANO
06-09-09, 11:44 am
HUGE congrats man....Great job!

G Diesel
06-09-09, 11:47 am
Much respect to my boy B Con... His transformation was damn impressive. Takes a whole lot of discipline and hard work to make that happen. Props bro.

Peace, G

krazyassmexican
06-09-09, 11:49 am
congrats b con, so proud of you man, now tell me what is that organization about? lol

Universal Rep
06-09-09, 11:49 am
Congrats brother.

firsthorseman97
06-09-09, 11:51 am
So did you do a cut or something? LMAO! Congrats again, Burt! You definitely busted your ass and it showed.

Psycho77
06-09-09, 12:05 pm
Big Congratulations Burt! Job well done.

B Con
06-10-09, 7:19 am
Once again thanks everyone. Means a lot having so much support and having so many animals in my corner. Definitely gonna put forth some more effort and seek out the next one...

Elite
06-10-09, 7:22 am
Thats a lot of hard work and toil in those pics. Well deserved win. Congratulations.

naturalguy
06-10-09, 8:50 am
That was an amazing transformation, great job B

joe-yamma
06-10-09, 9:54 am
congrats burt!
you should be proud of yourself, that was a hell of a transformation.

j

Giant Killer
06-10-09, 10:34 am
Congrats Burt!

Firefist
06-10-09, 10:35 am
Awesome work bro, great transformation!

Phil800101
06-11-09, 1:53 pm
Huge congrats bro!

Mr. Dead
06-11-09, 1:55 pm