Animal Pak
Animal Cuts
Animal M-Stak
Animal Nitro

Other Supplements -
EAS Whey Protein
Fish Oil

Diet -
4:30am - 1 packet instant oatmeal, 3 egg whites, 2 scoops EAS protein blended with fat free milk and Animal Supplements
5am - Training
6am - 2 scoops EAS protein blended with fat free milk
8:30-9am - another protien shake, or some peanuts, or toasted hemp bread.
12am - 2 slices Hemp bread with 1 chicken breast and 1 cup mixed veggies
2-3pm - 2 scoops EAS protein blended with fat free milk

Before I even bother to go on, i know I am relying way to much on protein shakes to get all my protein. I am a hard gainer and i havent started my stack yet, but my diet is as shown. Whats confusing as hell is that I am told to avoid pastas and white breads, witch I know why, <Turns to Sugar> witch I am sure you already know.

My Goal is to lose this body fat and gain mass at the same time. I look like a everyday Joe, no mass, no detail in muscle structor.

I got one hell of a journey ahead of me, then again, we all start somewhere.

I'm looking for help on reaching this goal and some advise on dieting. My mid day snacks are not the greatest and I am always left hungry. <I eat like a horse>

I do the basic training at the moment - 4 sets 15,15,12,10 I do about 1-2 body parts a day, depending on the body part.

Weight - 185LBS
Height - 5'8''
BMI - around 20-30%

My MBI has most likely dropped since I started this diet, I feel the difference, let alone see it.

ronnie
06-09-09, 9:27 am
my suggestion would be to add more carbs post workout.

Imran
06-09-09, 9:38 am
Hya mate,
Its hard to gain mass and lean out at the same time. You can't pursue both goals together. For diet I would suggest include more carbs if you wanna put some mass on and you need some animal protein. Try to include some steaks and turkey in ur diet. In addition, u need potatoes, wholemeal bread, eggs and plenty of oats and tuna or salmon..
Good Luck.

Tork
06-09-09, 3:24 pm
The number one biggest problem with all the crap that you read in the magazines is that they claim they can make you gain 30 lbs in just 4 weeks of lean mass. This my friend is the biggest load of shit you could ever believe. If you see stuff like this, don't believe it. The only way to gain mass is to eat more calories the you burn and the only way to loose is to eat less calories then you burn, hence, bulking and cutting.

So my first suggestion would be for you to set yourself a goal weight, take a before photo and then start bulking. If you are truly a hard gainer then you need to eat atleast 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight everyday. Then match that same number in carbs, and maybe half to 3/4 in fats. This will gain you the weight and the strength you need....then once you have reached this goal weight, start your cut. Take pictures every couple of weeks so that you can see the progress and weigh yourself 1 time a week no more. When you start your cut do the same thing...except cut down to about 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight and about half of that same number make carbs and fats. So you should have a 2/1/1 ratio. Meaning say you weigh 200 lbs....protein should be 200grams, carbs on a moderate day should be 100 and fats about the same....then you have a low and high day that you cycle your carbs in.

So a low day we could say is about 75 and a high day be about 150....then you cycle these days in order of low low moderate high. protein is constant and fat moves with the carbs. This should work very well for you since you are a hardgainer and your metabolism is already high all the time.

I would cut out the animal cuts on a bulk and stay between 8-12 reps in the gym for an average of 20 sets for large muscle groups and no more then 12 for smaller muscle groups.

On a cut I would cut out the M-stak and put in the Animal Cuts. The M-stak is for helping you gain weight. Sets and reps should stay the same year round.

Pizzalamp
06-09-09, 7:07 pm
youre hardly eating any real food
cut way back on the protein shakes and include more whole foods
steak
chicken
whole eggs
peanut butter
nuts
veggies
fish
rice
potatos
fruit

krazyassmexican
06-09-09, 7:23 pm
youre hardly eating any real food
cut way back on the protein shakes and include more whole foods
steak
chicken
whole eggs
peanut butter
nuts
veggies
fish
rice
potatos
fruit

listen to this man

Big Wides
06-09-09, 8:30 pm
Before I even bother to go on, i know I am relying way to much on protein shakes to get all my protein. I am a hard gainer and i havent started my stack yet, but my diet is as shown. Whats confusing as hell is that I am told to avoid pastas and white breads, witch I know why, <Turns to Sugar> witch I am sure you already know.

My Goal is to lose this body fat and gain mass at the same time. I look like a everyday Joe, no mass, no detail in muscle structor.

I got one hell of a journey ahead of me, then again, we all start somewhere.

I'm looking for help on reaching this goal and some advise on dieting. My mid day snacks are not the greatest and I am always left hungry. <I eat like a horse>

I do the basic training at the moment - 4 sets 15,15,12,10 I do about 1-2 body parts a day, depending on the body part.

Weight - 185LBS
Height - 5'8''
BMI - around 20-30%

My MBI has most likely dropped since I started this diet, I feel the difference, let alone see it.

Who said not to eat pastas and breads? You can eat that shit and in good quantites too, there is no "rule" as to what one can eat, and what one can't eat. There are guys out there who diet on pastas and rice and with your goals you've gotta pick one and stick to it. Either pick a diet that you gain mass on or pick one you cut down. So if you are going to pick a diet to gain mass gotta eat more whole nutrient dense foods, some protein sources are beef, chicken, turkey, pork, fish. Carbs would be bread, pasta, rice, cous cous, fats like olive oil, natty pb are easily available and fibourous carbs.

If it was me looking to put on size, which I do on a year round basis, my basic diet is:

Meal 1 - 7 eggs (4 whole, 3 white) 1/2 cup oats, OJ
Meal 2 - 6 - 10 oz of protein, 1 cup rice, 1/2cup broc
Meal 3 - 6- 10 oz of protein, 3/4 cup pasta, 3/4 cup kale
Meal 4 - Either a Real Gains Shake with oats and pb or 6 oz protein, 4 slices bread
Meal 5 - 10oz beef, 1 cup pasta, 1/2 cup corn
Meal 6 - same as Meal 1

Now thats me its what works for me when I am trying to gain size, I do eat other stuff outside of that (like if I want pizza or some cookies or ice cream) but I don't if I can't stick to the diet that is going to add the size. Find what diet works and stick to it

Ramzus
06-11-09, 12:34 pm
Thanks for all the pointers! I will keep this all in mind, I decided that I need to cut first before I bulk, my BMI is 28%

If my understanding is right, and if I'm wrong let me know, its better to be lean and start bulking up, then to be over weight and trying to bulk up.

The research I done stated its easyer to bulk up when your lean because the body can better utilize the nutriants.

Right now I am aiming to get my BMI level down to around 10-15% before bulking. I cut carbs out as much as I can <of course I still have them to survive the day> and do Cardio at 5am and After I do my Workout, witch is in the evening around 7pm.

If my calculations are accurate, my Carb intake for 1 day is around 100g. Mainly in the morning (oatmeal) and during lunch (Whole Wheat bread)

A Trainer told me that I need to get my BMI level down before I bulk.

~ Please let me know what ya think, should I be worried about my BMI level or say "Fuck it" and Bulk?

~Ramzus

Big Wides
06-12-09, 6:21 am
Thanks for all the pointers! I will keep this all in mind, I decided that I need to cut first before I bulk, my BMI is 28%

If my understanding is right, and if I'm wrong let me know, its better to be lean and start bulking up, then to be over weight and trying to bulk up.

The research I done stated its easyer to bulk up when your lean because the body can better utilize the nutriants.

Right now I am aiming to get my BMI level down to around 10-15% before bulking. I cut carbs out as much as I can <of course I still have them to survive the day> and do Cardio at 5am and After I do my Workout, witch is in the evening around 7pm.

If my calculations are accurate, my Carb intake for 1 day is around 100g. Mainly in the morning (oatmeal) and during lunch (Whole Wheat bread)

A Trainer told me that I need to get my BMI level down before I bulk.

~ Please let me know what ya think, should I be worried about my BMI level or say "Fuck it" and Bulk?

~Ramzus

We can't make that decision for you on whether you want to bulk or cut at the present time. That choice is all yours, if you want to cut down before adding size then go for it. It all depends on how you look and how you want yourself to look

Sorrow
06-12-09, 8:42 am
My advice is 1) try spacing out your suppliments a little. When you wake up first thing take cuts with some water then mix up your breakfast and do your cardio. Then eat something and take your pak. Take the M-stak about 45 min prior to your afternoon workout and then nitro following it.

2) I agree with just about everything that was said above. Keep in mind that digesting whole foods takes more energy than a protein shake! Also while on the subject, as far as pasta's go try looking for whole grain pasta. Higher in fiber and flavor if you ask me. People get themselves into trouble because they arent active enough to use the energy they eat. If your doing a good morning cardio and then hitting the weights HARD your body is going to need carbs. Carbs matched with protein will fuel your transformation.

3) You are the only person who really knows your own body! It is all trial and error. Reading and learning is an excellent start, but ultimately your going to have to do trial and error and be your own guinea pig. And Don't make changes to quickly! Try a particular diet for around 2 months, try a particular routine for a few months. Keep track of results and then slowly change a few things at a time.

Just my opinion. Take it or leave it. But train hard!

Ramzus
06-12-09, 9:56 am
Thanks Brothers,

I will be sure to post some before and after pix when I hit the 6 week mark so long there is some good amount of change and worthy to show.

Till then, I'll keep you posted~

~Ramzus

Ghost26
06-13-09, 8:17 am
hey bro you cant really burn fat and build muscle at the sametime that would be a godsend, you got to focuse on one or the other, my suggestion is do a mass phase followed by a cut, and you shouldnt rely on shakes so much whole food is much better bro trust me, replace some of those shakes with some ground beef mmmmmm