PDA

View Full Version : CARB Max w/ Vanilla Whey

hardworkE
06-09-09, 10:32 am
Has anyone used CARBmax citrus rush with vanilla whey post workout? I was just looking at carb max and think once my torrent is up I will spend about a month with this mix. Does it taste like a creamsicle or am I setting myself up for disappointment. Just wanted to see if I can get some feedback on this.

C.Coronato
06-09-09, 10:48 am
I use it every single day brother. I mix in 2 t of glutamine, 1 t of creatine, 2 scoops Just Whey Vanilla, and 2 scoops CarbMax Citrus. Really good man.

hardworkE
06-09-09, 11:07 am
Cool, think that will be my next PWO drink after Torrent. Sometimes need to switch it up even though GAA torrent tastes amazing.

Universal Rep
06-09-09, 11:09 am
Has anyone used CARBmax citrus rush with vanilla whey post workout? I was just looking at carb max and think once my torrent is up I will spend about a month with this mix. Does it taste like a creamsicle or am I setting myself up for disappointment. Just wanted to see if I can get some feedback on this.

Haven't used it with whey, but I have with EAAs. Stand alone, CARB Max has a great flavor.

Aggression
06-09-09, 11:10 am
I use it every single day brother. I mix in 2 t of glutamine, 1 t of creatine, 2 scoops Just Whey Vanilla, and 2 scoops CarbMax Citrus. Really good man.

I plan on mimicking this exact recipe next month. No more Torrent for me. Its contest time.

mritter3
06-09-09, 12:47 pm
been doing that for the past 2 weeks bro, and yeah def. tastes like a creamsicle....1 scoop carb max, and 1 scoop van. iso whey....good stuff

J-Dawg
06-18-09, 10:44 am
If you mix one scoop of SP's Just-WHEY along with 1 scoop of CARB Max, it tastes just like orange creamsicle. Very delicious and makes for a good PWO shake.

SportPharma Rep
07-08-09, 12:16 pm
I hear that some guys are doing a scoop of chocolate Just-WHEY along with 1 scoop of Carb Max citrus as well! Anyone here try this?

Here's where I saw it at bb.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117309361

J-Dawg
07-08-09, 3:32 pm
I hear that some guys are doing a scoop of chocolate Just-WHEY along with 1 scoop of Carb Max citrus as well! Anyone here try this?

Here's where I saw it at bb.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117309361

Sounds like an interesting combo...