PDA

View Full Version : any idea about project C?

Seaseldiesel
06-09-09, 6:04 pm
Does anyone have a good guess of when the "Project C" will become available to buy for the public? I know that it just went on alpha testing a month or so go, but just a guess on when would be great. I am just psyched to try it.

mritter3
06-09-09, 9:38 pm
you should be psyched to try it as one of the alpha testers i can say it is a tremendous product, but i have no idea of release date

Angst
06-09-09, 9:53 pm
I'm guessing it'll be a couple months. As with previous alpha tests, they need to analyze the feedback from all the testers, maybe tweak the formula a little bit, order all the raw ingredients from the suppler, determine the production schedule, print labels, and ship it to various online retailers.

Universal Rep
06-11-09, 11:53 am
Does anyone have a good guess of when the "Project C" will become available to buy for the public? I know that it just went on alpha testing a month or so go, but just a guess on when would be great. I am just psyched to try it.

As early as July... Project C has been fast tracked as as Corporate is the manufacturer who handles it all--manufacturing, packaging, labeling--it could happen faster than most think. All comes down to the Alpha Testing now and any other tweaks Production might have...