PDA

View Full Version : Golden Ticket

Jonisocool
06-10-09, 10:50 am
Sorry not sure where to post this. Just had a funny idea.

But do you know what would be funny, but kinda cool still?

Is if there was a promo called the Golden Ticket, and it was kinda based off Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Where 10 golden tickets are placed inside can's of AnimalPaks, they'd just be the same stickers, but metalic gold, and the 10 who finds them gets flown out to tour the factory and meet and train with all the pro's or something, and then they'd make a documentary on it or something.

I'd call it, House and the ANIMAL Factory LMAO.

Or Evan and the ANIMAL Factory.. or Frank and the ect ect. You get my point.

Psycho77
06-10-09, 11:01 am
you are onto something there bro. that will be one awesome contest.

IronWilson
06-10-09, 12:18 pm
If you win, you have to sign the song and do the dance they did in the movie too.

Big C
06-10-09, 12:27 pm
Sweet idea bro. Always good to keep those wheels moving in your head.

Problem is my big ass would get stuck in the tube after I dove in the river of chocolate...either that or I'd drown since I can't swim well.

Jonisocool
06-10-09, 2:33 pm
Sweet idea bro. Always good to keep those wheels moving in your head.

Problem is my big ass would get stuck in the tube after I dove in the river of chocolate...either that or I'd drown since I can't swim well.

lol it'd be a tube full of nothing but IntraAID

Firefist
06-10-09, 2:59 pm
lol it'd be a tube full of nothing but IntraAID

oh man, a river citrus burst intra aid, mixed with a steady current of sportpharma carbmax.....

Sphinx
06-10-09, 3:02 pm
Didn't this already happen with the Arnold last year? The tickets came in the Big 88's didn't they?

Nightshift
06-10-09, 3:06 pm
Didn't this already happen with the Arnold last year? The tickets came in the Big 88's didn't they?

Very True! But this would be to visit Corp headquarters and hang out with the staff and some of the pros, if available. If I'm understanding the concept correctly.

Sphinx
06-10-09, 3:11 pm
Very True! But this would be to visit Corp headquarters and hang out with the staff and some of the pros, if available. If I'm understanding the concept correctly.

Hahah, in the movie, the kid who won also gets a lifetime supply of chocolate or something like that, and he gets the candy factory... Now imagine that, a lifetime supply of Animal/Universal supplements :)

Jonisocool
06-10-09, 3:13 pm

yup. The whole "visit" is the key concept here. Any company can put out prizes in their products. But who really gets to go see where it all happens, or meet the people who made it happen and keeps it going.

A light bulb kinda clicked after The Office episode "Golden Ticket", not gunna lie lol. That was a funny episode.

Gymrat1944
06-10-09, 3:46 pm
The buff berries taste like buff berries!

Sphinx
06-10-09, 4:05 pm
The buff berries taste like buff berries!

The schnozberries taste like schnozberries! LOL

Mizzarler
06-10-09, 6:50 pm
Lets just hope Peter doesn't win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkudqkDvu6s&feature=related

t_mh
06-10-09, 6:50 pm
This is a sweet idea. I wonder if it would boost sales though...

Hahah, in the movie, the kid who won also gets a lifetime supply of chocolate or something like that, and he gets the candy factory... Now imagine that, a lifetime supply of Animal/Universal supplements :)

That would be fucking awesome.

DANO
06-10-09, 6:54 pm

No you got the entry form in the can, then you posted an essay on the secret thread, winners picked from that...Same idea, But it would be an awesome promo tho!

Jonisocool
06-10-09, 8:05 pm
A pro would have to wear a big ass purple suit and top hat and give the tour lol. the rest would have to be oompa loompas

xMATT182x
06-15-09, 6:23 am
Dude, I like where your head is at.

weedlewott
06-15-09, 7:28 am
A pro would have to wear a big ass purple suit and top hat and give the tour lol. the rest would have to be oompa loompas

Ha. I could see Evans big ass parading about as an oompa loompa. Lol. And Wrath in a huge purple suit? Damn. You may have stumbled onto something. Wonder when U Rep NG or J-Dawg are gonna stumble on this one...

jon_carter13
08-18-09, 1:12 pm
Ha. I could see Evans big ass parading about as an oompa loompa. Lol. And Wrath in a huge purple suit? Damn. You may have stumbled onto something. Wonder when U Rep NG or J-Dawg are gonna stumble on this one...

I think the thread just kinda died out... here's a friendly bump.

I really think this would be cool. Might be going a little overboard with the oompa loompas though... it would make me buy a lot more Animal products.... that's for damn sure.

InkdMuscle
08-18-09, 2:12 pm
This would be a sick promo. I can already see Ox or House or Wrath in an oompa loompa suit. Those would be the most jacked loompas yet.

Wasteland
08-18-09, 2:35 pm
This would be a sick promo. I can already see Ox or House or Wrath in an oompa loompa suit. Those would be the most jacked loompas yet.

Sick or no, I can't imagine either Wrath or Ox wearing those suits, lol.

Pandora
08-18-09, 5:19 pm
yup. The whole "visit" is the key concept here. Any company can put out prizes in their products. But who really gets to go see where it all happens, or meet the people who made it happen and keeps it going.

A light bulb kinda clicked after The Office episode "Golden Ticket", not gunna lie lol. That was a funny episode.

Great episode! One of my favorite Dwight lines comes from that episode "I keep a diary to keep secrets from my computer."

Jonisocool
08-19-09, 1:09 am
I think the thread just kinda died out... here's a friendly bump.

I really think this would be cool. Might be going a little overboard with the oompa loompas though... it would make me buy a lot more Animal products.... that's for damn sure.

word. idea definitely went overboard with the oompa loompa's

But definitely a visit to the animal factory to would be sweet, along with the golden ticket found inside an animal product.

J-Dawg
08-19-09, 12:33 pm
It's interesting that you bring up the idea of the "Golden Ticket". We actually talked about this extensively while doing the Big 88s. Logistically, we couldn't get it to work due to some sweepstakes laws but I still think it's a good idea. It would have been cool for the grand prize winner of the Big 88s to have won the trip to the Arnold via this "Golden Ticket" way.

wedge
08-19-09, 1:55 pm
It's interesting that you bring up the idea of the "Golden Ticket". We actually talked about this extensively while doing the Big 88s. Logistically, we couldn't get it to work due to some sweepstakes laws but I still think it's a good idea. It would have been cool for the grand prize winner of the Big 88s to have won the trip to the Arnold via this "Golden Ticket" way.

I'm kinda partial to how it was done. Felt like I earned it (I won some supps and gear) rather than just "got lucky."