PDA

View Full Version : Question about the AWO Stack

TheSuperman
06-10-09, 3:28 pm
I know it's shock therapy preWO, intra-aid duringWO, and then torrent PWO. Would it be beneficial for me to mix in a scoop of some storm with my intra-aid or is that a little overboard? Any suggestions would help a lot. Thanks.

C.Coronato
06-10-09, 3:59 pm
I know it's shock therapy preWO, intra-aid duringWO, and then torrent PWO. Would it be beneficial for me to mix in a scoop of some storm with my intra-aid or is that a little overboard? Any suggestions would help a lot. Thanks.

Many guys mix in some storm with their Shock. Im not so sure about the Intra Aid.

TheSuperman
06-10-09, 4:12 pm
OK I was just wondering if it would be useless to throw it in somewhere. To me, the grape/blue raspberry mix of the intra-aid and storm together sounds delicious lol

C.Coronato
06-10-09, 4:40 pm
Well there is a Grape Shock as well as a grape Storm. And there is also the Blue Razz Shock and Storm. So either way you can get that flavor combo!

Universal Rep
06-10-09, 5:00 pm

My vote is for overboard. Save the Storm for your off (non-training) days. Done.

Awesome stack by the way. Another alternative, run Animal Pump instead of the Shock Therapy... I call that the "Big Picture Stack".

Littlefry
06-10-09, 7:47 pm
Im running the AWO stack + storm right now and loving it. This stack could be a staple of mine for a while. Here is how I currently time it

Morning: Animal Pak

Pre-workout: Shock Therapy

Intra-Workout: Intra-Aid

Immediately Post workout: Storm

20mins Post-workout: Torrent