PDA

View Full Version : EAA nitro AND intra-aid?

intoodeep25
06-12-09, 1:18 pm
ok so i usually use a different stack, but im taking a month off from creatine/NO supps since ive been taking them for a while...would it be overload to take intra-aid during my workout as well as EAA nitro before AND after?

Elite
06-12-09, 2:21 pm
Not at all, if you can afford it. Otherwise 'Intra-Aid' intra, then 'EAA Nitro' post w/o would be good aswell.

Universal Rep
06-12-09, 2:25 pm
ok so i usually use a different stack, but im taking a month off from creatine/NO supps since ive been taking them for a while...would it be overload to take intra-aid during my workout as well as EAA nitro before AND after?

Overload? No. You could def take Intra-Aid, intra, and EAA Nitro pre- and post-workout. I trust postwork, the EAA Nitro wouldn't be your sole source of cals PWO?

intoodeep25
06-12-09, 2:27 pm
well 30 mins later i have real gains and then like 30 mins after that i eat a meal

Universal Rep
06-12-09, 2:29 pm
well 30 mins later i have real gains and then like 30 mins after that i eat a meal

Lookin' solid brother, go for it...

intoodeep25
06-12-09, 2:40 pm
i just wanna say thank you for your help, i really appreciate it...its nice to be able to come on here when i have a question and get a quick, reliable answer...again, thanks man

Universal Rep
06-12-09, 2:50 pm
i just wanna say thank you for your help, i really appreciate it...its nice to be able to come on here when i have a question and get a quick, reliable answer...again, thanks man

No prob, brother, any time... Now if money is tight, and you'd only use the EAA Nitro 1x, I'd prolly go pre-workout, then Intra-Aid during, and RG post-workout (followed by your whole food meal). Good luck.