PDA

View Full Version : The ABC Logo: Your Ideas

G Diesel
06-16-09, 5:04 pm
Yo fellas, it is important that the ABCs have a face and a recognizable symbol representative of our movement. With that in mind, submit your ideas here to help develop the Animal Barbell Club logo. Since the ABCs are a movement of the people, it is only right that you have some say and are able to give your input in developing the flag which you will eventually wave. It could just be a small element, an example or an aspect of an idea that makes the final cut, but it is a valuable contribution nonetheless. So get creative and fire away.

I look forward to hearing about and seeing your design concepts posted here. Thanks for all you have done to turn the ABCs into a vibrant and growing program.

Peace, G

BamBam
06-16-09, 5:05 pm
I will draw up a few later brother! Def. gonna get this rolling! You won't be dissapointed ;)

IN IRON,
BB-

naturalguy
06-16-09, 5:11 pm
Great idea G

G Diesel
06-16-09, 5:14 pm
Great idea G

I had some inspiration and someone whispering in my ear. This wasn't my brainchild, but it makes perfect sense.

Peace, G

atrain11b
06-16-09, 7:45 pm
I think the new logo should include something that the ABC stands for, the comrodery of the community it supports. The Animals in the trenches. Attached is just a rough (not great) idea. Has room to grow!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e296/atrain11b/ABC.jpg

ghost
06-16-09, 8:09 pm
definitely cool, i will start looking at stuff tonight.

slainte151
06-16-09, 8:35 pm
are we looking at a univeral type logo that applies to all chapters or have each chapter design their own logo?

.... or other idea is have a universal logo on front left pocket and have the chapter logo on the back

Elite
06-16-09, 8:39 pm
I can see it so clearly, yet i am un-skilled in the arts of graphic design. Damn.
I'll try my best on my day off Thursday.

BamBam
06-16-09, 10:52 pm
I can see it so clearly, yet i am un-skilled in the arts of graphic design. Damn.
I'll try my best on my day off Thursday.

If ya need help putting ideas into designs...lemme know...I am a pretty good artist and do tattoo designs, movie story boards, comic stuff...etc

rmeguy
06-17-09, 1:18 am
Thats an awesome idea. Im not artisticaly inclined so i will just sit back and see whats going to come out of the brainworks.

-Ben

Aggression
06-17-09, 8:38 am
I'm looking forward to seeing some of the ideas here ...

CuttDeez
06-17-09, 9:23 am
Alright guys hear this one out. As mentioned above we want something that represents the brotherhood of the ABC. Together... striving towards more iron... the quest to find your inner Animal... together stronger than the individual... A united brotherhood

When I think of these things I think of a chain. Every link of a chain is important and every link supports the other in the ultimate goal. The chain is able to hold more as its members get stronger. Each link desires not only for himself to strengthen, but for his brothers to grow so that the entire chain may overcome any challenge.

So here is my idea. (I'm sorry I con't draw it for a better visual, but I think if the above paragraphs got your blood moving then this image I am about to paint for oyu will get you excited). Two hands joined. Like you were giving someone a lift up off the ground, or like you would grasp each other when arm wrestling. Then around mid forearm is drapped a big chain. Wrapped around a couple of times with huge links. The chain is not tight, but not dooping down. The clasped hands and forearms make an upside down V shape while the chain crosses the V and makes an A.
You would get rid of the upper arms so it would just be from elbow to hand. I believe this is a good representation of a brotherhood, and staying true to the 'A' we have all come to know and love.
This really got me excited I hope it sparks other's interests as well!!

naturalguy
06-17-09, 9:28 am
are we looking at a univeral type logo that applies to all chapters or have each chapter design their own logo?

.... or other idea is have a universal logo on front left pocket and have the chapter logo on the back

One logo for all the ABC's

Elite
06-17-09, 9:48 am
...I am a pretty good artist and do tattoo designs, movie story boards, comic stuff...etc

I've been wanting to find someone who could do a tattoo design of a crouching samurai/warrior, for my upper back. I'll PM you.

BamBam
06-17-09, 12:20 pm
I've been wanting to find someone who could do a tattoo design of a crouching samurai/warrior, for my upper back. I'll PM you.

Awesome brother!! Im always here man!

Mr. Dead
06-17-09, 12:24 pm
Lookin' forward to seein' what comes out of this...

slainte151
06-17-09, 8:38 pm
Alright guys hear this one out. As mentioned above we want something that represents the brotherhood of the ABC. Together... striving towards more iron... the quest to find your inner Animal... together stronger than the individual... A united brotherhood

When I think of these things I think of a chain. Every link of a chain is important and every link supports the other in the ultimate goal. The chain is able to hold more as its members get stronger. Each link desires not only for himself to strengthen, but for his brothers to grow so that the entire chain may overcome any challenge.

So here is my idea. (I'm sorry I con't draw it for a better visual, but I think if the above paragraphs got your blood moving then this image I am about to paint for oyu will get you excited). Two hands joined. Like you were giving someone a lift up off the ground, or like you would grasp each other when arm wrestling. Then around mid forearm is drapped a big chain. Wrapped around a couple of times with huge links. The chain is not tight, but not dooping down. The clasped hands and forearms make an upside down V shape while the chain crosses the V and makes an A.
You would get rid of the upper arms so it would just be from elbow to hand. I believe this is a good representation of a brotherhood, and staying true to the 'A' we have all come to know and love.

i like it and no words either... just the image is enough... maybe the word animal across the front chest but that design on the back would be sick

CuttDeez
06-17-09, 11:17 pm
i like it and no words either... just the image is enough... maybe the word animal across the front chest but that design on the back would be sick

Thanks bro it gives me some goosebumps ha ha

shutthefuckup
07-08-09, 1:14 am
Ok this is my first round. More 2 come.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8336/abctees001.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/i/abctees001.jpg/)

shutthefuckup
07-08-09, 1:21 am
Had to add The Man.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4491/abctees002.jpg (http://img523.imageshack.us/i/abctees002.jpg/)

Cstlfx
07-08-09, 2:07 am
I like the idea of having a crest or shield of some sort. I really like the layout of the Army's ROTC badge. I think an Animal twist on it could be really cool.

http://www.bayonet.net/clip_art/images/rotc.jpg

I'd change it to a sheild, you know, a point at the bottom, but keeping the same area. I'm thinking maybe a barbell through the middle, the A logo, and maybe a 45# plate. Because the top would still be flat, put Animal in the area where "leadership" is. Either have it yellow/black, red/black, or white/black.

The in BIG letters, have A B C, with the Universal bodybuilder on either side of the sheild.

Then on the back of the shirt write out Animal Barbell Club.

Sorry I couldnt do this on a program. I dont know of a free one where I can do all this.

InkdMuscle
07-08-09, 11:45 am
Had to add The Man.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4491/abctees002.jpg (http://img523.imageshack.us/i/abctees002.jpg/)

I like this one better. But maybe the abc would stand out batter if it was all caps but either way kick ass design.

G Diesel
07-08-09, 11:58 am
Shutthefuckup has got some skilllz, right? Haha. Good stuff bro. Keep em coming fellas.

Peace, G

krazyassmexican
07-08-09, 12:01 pm
all i gotta say is, lets make it a string top

G Diesel
07-08-09, 12:11 pm
all i gotta say is, lets make it a string top

Haha... Not all of us are big enough to pull off that look, Krazy.

Peace, G

Fury317
07-08-09, 12:17 pm
I like this one better. But maybe the abc would stand out batter if it was all caps but either way kick ass design.

I agree. I love the design, its sick, but I think the ABC and Animal have to be a little more prominant. Good work though STFU.

Ill start thinking up stuff myself. Its my day off from training so I might as well haha

Cstlfx
07-08-09, 1:00 pm

My thinking behind it is that all of the pros have been to the ABC's. For a t-shirt, it looks cool. I would even think of buying one myself. As for the others, it really looks like another TapouT/UFC clone. It looks really cool, and I think it'd be a good T for the MMA guys on here.

But for the ABC logo itself? Wrath isnt synonymous with the ABC, and I know the other guys have been to a lot more of them. I'm just sayin I like to spread the love around a little more.

BigBlueBear
07-08-09, 2:46 pm
Shutthefuckup has got some skilllz, right? Haha. Good stuff bro. Keep em coming fellas.

Peace, G

Damn straight. STFU brings it with some sickness. Gotta love'um both bro.

mscuillo
07-08-09, 3:02 pm

Peace, G

What more to represent ABC than have the people represent the ABC...Have a silhouette (man I'm sure I butchered that word!) in the background of Frank, or one of the other pros, then have the Animal "A" logo made up of various pics of members lifting, posing, whatever shots people/Animal have from ABC over the years (montage, I think is the correct word?) from all the chapters of all us representing Animal in our gear. Include pics from the Cage, pics of the pak cans, etc... Have the "A" logo designed this way, then come up with a cool catch/slogan..."Forged by Iron, Bound by Brotherhood" or something cool like that! Some of my favorite all-time bodybuilding posters is when they did this in M&F a few years back with Arnold/Lee Priest, etc...I thought it was very inspiring and think it would be a great way to rep Animal/ABC, with our own members!!

Fury317
07-08-09, 9:14 pm
Man I have two designs but they are EMF files? I guess photoshop wont allow that? Any ideas on how to upload them fellas?

C.Coronato
07-09-09, 10:23 am
Im loving the ideas. I think this will need to be picked soon as the ABC movement continues to grow. We need some threads to support the cause. Keep em comin!

B Con
07-09-09, 10:25 am
Digging what I've seen thus far. Can't wait to see more.

widdlewade44
07-09-09, 10:30 am
Nice ideas and great art. Keep 'em coming fellas.

Kevin
widdlewade44

slainte151
07-12-09, 1:47 pm
Ok this is my first round. More 2 come.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8336/abctees001.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/i/abctees001.jpg/)

looks good, im not sure about the "motherfuckers" part though...

C.Coronato
07-14-09, 10:17 am
What else does everyone have?

What about an oldschool barbell logo with an Animal feel to it? Or do you think it should more be like the Iconics or soemthing around that area?

Fury317
07-14-09, 10:25 am
What else does everyone have?

What about an oldschool barbell logo with an Animal feel to it? Or do you think it should more be like the Iconics or soemthing around that area?

Ill try to get mine up this week. Im having troubles with the type of file. Im not a computer whiz...

C.Coronato
07-14-09, 10:29 am
Ill try to get mine up this week. Im having troubles with the type of file. Im not a computer whiz...

No worries bro, it is very much appreciated.

Flash419
07-14-09, 11:10 am
Had to add The Man.

I like this one... but maybe on one side have ABC.. ANIMAL BARBELL CLUB.

Good job though... definately got skills.

CuttDeez
07-14-09, 11:15 am
I still like the two arms arm wrestling with a gnarled chain draped around there forearms making a sick 'A'. That would signify the animal A and the brotherhood that bonds us.

Brutus_515
07-19-09, 6:41 pm
I think a basic "Animal Barbell Club" with the same font of the brothers in arms shirt...but maybe on new universal shirt or a white ringer t

Aggression
07-20-09, 10:20 am
I still like the two arms arm wrestling with a gnarled chain draped around there forearms making a sick 'A'. That would signify the animal A and the brotherhood that bonds us.

This is a good idea. But I also think there should be some type of plate, db, or barbell somehow etched into the logo. After all, it IS a barbell club.

I think a basic "Animal Barbell Club" with the same font of the brothers in arms shirt...but maybe on new universal shirt or a white ringer t

I'm a fan of something like this. Nothing overly huge/fancy. I always like the idea of a standard 45lb plate, with words written around the inside of the plate. Animal Barbell Club across the top. Est Date written underneath. Something simple, yet to the point. The question is, what do you put on the back of a shirt like that, if anything?

CuttDeez
07-20-09, 10:25 am
[QUOTE=Aggression;762622]This is a good idea. But I also think there should be some type of plate, db, or barbell somehow etched into the logo. After all, it IS a barbell club.

QUOTE]

Agreed good note. Maybe we could make the arms have a barbell tatoo??!!

joe-yamma
07-20-09, 11:27 am
This is a good idea. But I also think there should be some type of plate, db, or barbell somehow etched into the logo. After all, it IS a barbell club.

I'm a fan of something like this. Nothing overly huge/fancy. I always like the idea of a standard 45lb plate, with words written around the inside of the plate. Animal Barbell Club across the top. Est Date written underneath. Something simple, yet to the point. The question is, what do you put on the back of a shirt like that, if anything?+1 this is what some of us ABC coordinators had talked about awhile back...
a 45lb plate with Animal Barbell Club on it...
perhaps chapter names somewhere on it too.

simple, and to the point. i'd suggest a black or grey shirt as white gets destroyed too easily (for me anyway).

joe-yamma
07-20-09, 11:43 am
this caught my eye... i was thinking something similar for the ABC?
maybe a grey t or ringer t?
http://www.jasonferruggia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/rbc-tshirt-22.jpg

Aggression
07-20-09, 12:47 pm
+1 this is what some of us ABC coordinators had talked about awhile back...

simple, and to the point. i'd suggest a black or grey shirt as white gets destroyed too easily (for me anyway).

this caught my eye... i was thinking something similar for the ABC?
maybe a grey t or ringer t?
http://www.jasonferruggia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/rbc-tshirt-22.jpg

I'm definitely diggin' this idea. Personally, I was thinking about having the image shrunk down to be on the left chest, just big enough see all the details, but this is pretty hot.

On the back, across the shoulders it could read: NJ Chapter, or something like that. Black or grey would be hot. I'm not a fan of ringers to actually work out in, as the sleeves always get bunched up on me.

slainte151
07-28-09, 4:09 am
I'm definitely diggin' this idea. Personally, I was thinking about having the image shrunk down to be on the left chest, just big enough see all the details, but this is pretty hot.

On the back, across the shoulders it could read: NJ Chapter, or something like that. Black or grey would be hot. I'm not a fan of ringers to actually work out in, as the sleeves always get bunched up on me.

great image. heres a twist:

1. have animal barbell club on the front in a simple design
2. use that design on the back with your chapter name in place of the word renegade

weedlewott
07-28-09, 4:19 am

This. Maybe the arms could be super imposed over the plate that kinda fades into the background with some sort of a light shining behind it with the words Animal Barbell Club written on the plates like slainte151's shirt he posted up? Maybe. Just putting my two cents in.

BamBam
08-02-09, 6:28 pm

Punch your computer til' it works.... fail proof plan

Razor
08-12-09, 1:04 pm
Is this thing still going on? i'd like to take a stab at this.

naturalguy
08-12-09, 1:08 pm
Is this thing still going on? i'd like to take a stab at this.

Yeah bro, post up your ideas

Razor
08-12-09, 5:49 pm
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3267/abc1.jpg (http://img170.imageshack.us/i/abc1.jpg/)

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5050/abc2d.jpg (http://img256.imageshack.us/i/abc2d.jpg/)

1 idea i was kicking around.

C.Coronato
08-13-09, 10:04 am
Those are pretty Dope razor. Hell ya.

Razor
08-13-09, 10:07 am
Those are pretty Dope razor. Hell ya.

Thanks bro! I was also thinking of moving the Animal logo to a sleeve but wasnt sure. :)

BamBam
08-30-09, 3:20 pm
YO! Anyone out there still needing me to draw out shirt ideas lemme know...and yes, I am still working on those tats for my fellow brothers out there who asked...Just busy so its a work in progress...no worries though! :)

IN IRON,
BB-

Mr. Dead
10-06-09, 3:29 pm
This is kind of cheesey, but I figure I'd throw it out there, anyhow... How about a design similar to the N.W.O. logo, And have it say ABC, instead... I suck at photoshop, otherwise I'd throw a pic up...

Jon_Blaze
10-13-09, 10:21 am
Seeing as I'm the new kid I was going to keep my opinion on hold...but then I saw Razor's design and I gotta say that shit is sick sir. I'd rock that hard.

Razor
10-13-09, 10:24 am
Seeing as I'm the new kid I was going to keep my opinion on hold...but then I saw Razor's design and I gotta say that shit is sick sir. I'd rock that hard.

haha thank you sir! Yeah i admit i'd have to buy several not that i'm partial or anything. :P

shutthefuckup
11-10-09, 8:27 am
So your idea is go to this site http://jasonferruggia.com/products/ see a cool design and then rip it of and make it the ABC shirt? lol right??? Not really a cool idea.

+1 this is what some of us ABC coordinators had talked about awhile back...

joe-yamma
11-11-09, 2:37 pm
So your idea is go to this site http://jasonferruggia.com/products/ see a cool design and then rip it of and make it the ABC shirt? lol right??? Not really a cool idea.not quite.
actually myself and several others had previously discussed a design using a plate design like this.
i checked Google images and found this and thought it was really cool.
i linked the original website and i never tried to take credit for the design.
i also stated that i favored something like this design...
not exactly the same, not "rip(ping)" it off"

Aggression
11-11-09, 4:08 pm
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3267/abc1.jpg (http://img170.imageshack.us/i/abc1.jpg/)

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5050/abc2d.jpg (http://img256.imageshack.us/i/abc2d.jpg/)

1 idea i was kicking around.

Bumped for sick T-shirt design.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
11-11-09, 4:10 pm
Bumped for sick T-shirt design.

x2.. I'm feelin it.

C.Coronato
06-30-10, 4:46 pm
Still looking for that basic, simple design.

Little Z
06-30-10, 4:50 pm
Still looking for that basic, simple design.

with things going on, Razor and I both had stuff keeping us from putting more ideas together, but I am going to start working on a few ideas and see what he has in mind as well..

BamBam
06-30-10, 4:55 pm
I have ideas drawn in my sketchbook.. guys... let me know what you want, I'll draw it. Coronato, Aggression, Z, G.. whoever.. lemme know

I'll try to post my pics soon.

IN IRON,
BB-

Razor
06-30-10, 5:07 pm
with things going on, Razor and I both had stuff keeping us from putting more ideas together, but I am going to start working on a few ideas and see what he has in mind as well..

sounds like we got work to do...

BamBam
06-30-10, 5:42 pm
Drawing as we speak.. Look for more to come..

IN IRON,
BB-

C.Coronato
07-01-10, 9:24 am
Awesome guys, thank you.

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 3:06 pm
Word on the street is that a potential Animal Barbell Club t-shirt will be available here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32177

Mr. Dead
07-02-10, 3:09 pm
Word on the street is that a potential Animal Barbell Club t-shirt will be available here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32177

Sweet!!!

Razor
07-02-10, 3:14 pm

Potential meaning you guys are still waiting for "the one" or has a decision been made on a preexisting one? DO TELL! :P

C.Coronato
07-02-10, 3:15 pm
Potential meaning you guys are still waiting for "the one" or has a decision been made on a preexisting one? DO TELL! :P

Do you have more made up? Throw 'em up brotha.

BamBam
07-03-10, 2:56 pm
Hey Coronato... my computer won't let me upload these pics... I think I got a virus on it or some shit... so do u have a cell number I can send them to you so u can try and get em' up or something?

ghost
07-03-10, 5:58 pm
Hey Coronato... my computer won't let me upload these pics... I think I got a virus on it or some shit... so do u have a cell number I can send them to you so u can try and get em' up or something?

Hey you can shoot em my way man. Ill take care of uploading them for you

Razor
07-04-10, 12:38 am
Simple as sh*t. Just wanted to do a simple logo and was thinking the new breach white shirt...

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/animalabc_logo.jpg

Razor
07-04-10, 12:48 am
Didn't like the placement so wanted to show an alternative

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/animalabc_logo2.jpg

BamBam
07-05-10, 12:48 pm
Just sent ghost first photo idea. Anything u guys wanna see, questions, etc.. let me know

Also, I think it should be a definite that on the back we put the name of each chapter, it's coordinator, and put our chairmen at the top. Maybe across the back put something like "FAMILY" or "BROTHERHOOD"... rep the "A" fellas..

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
07-05-10, 1:17 pm
Second pic also sent...

Again, changes and / or variations can be made.

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
07-07-10, 10:41 am
Hey guys... anyone heard from ghost or if he posted those pics somewhere? lol

IN IRON,
BB-

Razor
07-12-10, 2:38 pm
Another one i did today just putting several ideas together see which one really hits us all like a mack truck:

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/abc_logo3.jpg

ghost
07-12-10, 3:23 pm
Hey guys... anyone heard from ghost or if he posted those pics somewhere? lol

IN IRON,
BB-

hey man, i was on vacation last week, resend me those pics so i can post em

BamBam
07-13-10, 1:44 pm
Sent em again... any ideas guys u want to see on a shirt? I'm looking for some input so I can give u all what ya want lol

ghost
07-14-10, 2:18 pm
BamBam's pics
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/b8e06452.jpg
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/ccac5843.jpg

PIJW
07-14-10, 2:42 pm
I like that ABC one would be awesome to sport the chapter name

ghost
07-14-10, 3:07 pm
have some ideas ive been shooting around with flower.............

BamBam
07-15-10, 8:28 pm
BamBam's pics
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/b8e06452.jpg
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/ccac5843.jpg

Thanks for posting them bub... also, what r your ideas?

BamBam
07-19-10, 2:16 pm
Seems like only a select few want an ABC shirt? IMHO...

IN IRON,
BB-

Birdman
07-19-10, 2:20 pm
Those are some badass designs bro, I would definitely rock an ABC shirt.

ghost
07-19-10, 3:07 pm
my ideas......

take a barbell loaded with plates that is bending, and have Animal (above the barbell) Barbell (on the barbell) and Club (underneath)
chapter name on the front breast underneath the A logo.

BamBam
07-19-10, 3:26 pm
my ideas......

take a barbell loaded with plates that is bending, and have Animal (above the barbell) Barbell (on the barbell) and Club (underneath)
chapter name on the front breast underneath the A logo.

I'll draw it up tonight brother..

IN IRON,
BB-

Abelli
07-20-10, 12:26 am
I have an idea just not that great of a drawer so just shooting my idea at you if you wanted to draw it up bro. But have a man holding a 45lb weight ( one with the handle ) show the forearm, and show the front face of the hand, not the palm side. And have A on the left side of the plate, B on the top, C on the right. Then you could have the Animal logo in the center and the chapter name at the bottom of the plate. IDK you could mix it up and change stuff but just an idea that popped in my head at 11pm.

BamBam
07-22-10, 1:11 pm
I have an idea just not that great of a drawer so just shooting my idea at you if you wanted to draw it up bro. But have a man holding a 45lb weight ( one with the handle ) show the forearm, and show the front face of the hand, not the palm side. And have A on the left side of the plate, B on the top, C on the right. Then you could have the Animal logo in the center and the chapter name at the bottom of the plate. IDK you could mix it up and change stuff but just an idea that popped in my head at 11pm.

I'll add this to the others I'm gonna draw.

Thanks for the ideas!

IN IRON,
BB-

C.Coronato
08-11-10, 10:55 am
Anything else you lookin at BamBam?

FITGYM
08-11-10, 11:39 am
I have a few I sent to Jugs and NG. Maybe they could post them up

naturalguy
08-11-10, 4:06 pm
I have a few I sent to Jugs and NG. Maybe they could post them up

Here are yours

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00290.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00289.jpg

G Diesel
08-11-10, 4:11 pm
Word is there could be something wicked in the works...

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
08-11-10, 4:14 pm

Peace, G

*Staying tuned...*

Razor
08-11-10, 4:14 pm

Peace, G

hahahaha the people's champ enters the arena. I got a few more aces up my sleeve i think

deanna7272
08-11-10, 4:26 pm
hahahaha the people's champ enters the arena. I got a few more aces up my sleeve i think

Razor your ideas were great... I like the simplicity of it.

Liking all of the ideas, the plate looks awesome, but I like the idea of Animal being "original" though... I like STFU's also, but I don't think I could sport MF'er on my shirt... Just saying... ((Like the STFU and Train shirt, I got the SU and Train so I can wear it and not worry about who I see in public... Being a teacher I have to censor...lol))

Keep the ideas coming, I wish I had a little (okay A LOT more creativity) in this little brain of mine...lol

Razor
08-11-10, 4:29 pm
Razor your ideas were great... I like the simplicity of it.

Liking all of the ideas, the plate looks awesome, but I like the idea of Animal being "original" though... I like STFU's also, but I don't think I could sport MF'er on my shirt... Just saying... ((Like the STFU and Train shirt, I got the SU and Train so I can wear it and not worry about who I see in public... Being a teacher I have to censor...lol))

Keep the ideas coming, I wish I had a little (okay A LOT more creativity) in this little brain of mine...lol

hahaa awwww thanks a lot Dee! I have some more ideas coming just need to get my ass back into it.

IRN-NML
08-11-10, 5:58 pm
I'd like to submit something; just found this thread. How can I submit a jpg. logo? Thanks.

ghost
08-11-10, 7:32 pm
I'd like to submit something; just found this thread. How can I submit a jpg. logo? Thanks.

i replied to your PM.

FITGYM
08-11-10, 8:36 pm
Here are yours

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00290.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00289.jpg

thanks NG

Peace, G

I like wicked

IRN-NML
08-11-10, 9:55 pm
i replied to your PM.

Thx. pic sent.

ghost
08-12-10, 11:25 am
Thx. pic sent.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/NJanimalnm.jpg

G Diesel
08-12-10, 1:04 pm

Haha. I'm sure you do bro, you're one hell of a graphic artist.

Peace, G

Razor
08-12-10, 1:39 pm
Haha. I'm sure you do bro, you're one hell of a graphic artist.

Peace, G

Thanks G! Means a ton bro!

Razor
08-12-10, 5:52 pm
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/abc_new_logo.png

today's contribution. just brainstorming some ideas.

BamBam
08-27-10, 10:52 am
Quiet in here?! Got some drawings I've been doodling and any other suggestions you guys have or want to see let me know.

IN IRON,
BB-

FITGYM
08-27-10, 11:48 am
I sent 2 more to NG.

NG can u post them up...thanks in advance

BamBam
08-27-10, 12:21 pm
I sent 2 more to NG.

NG can u post them up...thanks in advance

excellent

Thunder Chicken
08-31-10, 10:57 pm
http://i54.tinypic.com/nodlxv.jpg

i would do this on the front with "shut up" in the yellow at the bottom, and "and Train" in the red at the bottom as well. also but barbell club some where in the middle.

the back would have a animal logo at the top like normal and below that would say "been there lifted that" or something like that. (something clean so kids can wear it)

of course i better drawling something along these lines.
i picked a shield because back in the old days army's put there logos on the shields to show who they were and what they meant. and so on. i picked red and yellow or the paks and such. also i like this idea because if you really wanted to get into it you could put the chapter underneath it.

BamBam
09-01-10, 10:47 am
http://i54.tinypic.com/nodlxv.jpg

i would do this on the front with "shut up" in the yellow at the bottom, and "and Train" in the red at the bottom as well. also but barbell club some where in the middle.

the back would have a animal logo at the top like normal and below that would say "been there lifted that" or something like that. (something clean so kids can wear it)

of course i better drawling something along these lines.
i picked a shield because back in the old days army's put there logos on the shields to show who they were and what they meant. and so on. i picked red and yellow or the paks and such. also i like this idea because if you really wanted to get into it you could put the chapter underneath it.

That is something simple that could def grow. Good shit bro

Thunder Chicken
09-01-10, 1:33 pm
That is something simple that could def grow. Good shit bro

thanks man i really liked that idea, i hope everyone likes it and uses it!!! (i say if you use it get a free one ;) ) lol

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:35 pm
thanks man i really liked that idea, i hope everyone likes it and uses it!!! (i say if you use it get a free one ;) ) lol

I'm sure they would hook u up if they did. I've still got some drawings I'm working on but the creative juices aren't flowing... artists block I suppose

Thunder Chicken
09-01-10, 1:40 pm
I'm sure they would hook u up if they did. I've still got some drawings I'm working on but the creative juices aren't flowing... artists block I suppose

yea, if you couldn't tell mine was notebook paper. it just hit me when i was at work then i came home and copied it to my computer and colored it in. lol

BamBam
09-01-10, 1:46 pm
yea, if you couldn't tell mine was notebook paper. it just hit me when i was at work then i came home and copied it to my computer and colored it in. lol

Still not bad. Some of the best works of art in history started as blank paper or doodles on notebook pads

Dingo
09-11-10, 1:15 am
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/3401-in-the-trenches-with-erik-fankhouser-at-the-abc-club-.html

look at the ABC shirts they are sportin...... when do they go on sale?

ghost
09-11-10, 8:37 am
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/3401-in-the-trenches-with-erik-fankhouser-at-the-abc-club-.html

look at the ABC shirts they are sportin...... when do they go on sale?

they havent........... :)

Dingo
09-11-10, 11:04 am
they havent........... :)

i know which is why i asked using the word "do" instead of "did".

BamBam
09-11-10, 11:19 am
i know which is why i asked using the word "do" instead of "did".

I've wondered the same thing... I got one at the ABC but have some buddies who want them to rock

FITGYM
09-11-10, 2:02 pm
Me Too

Csned
09-19-10, 8:18 pm

i love this idea, i will start on it right now bro

leanbody
10-07-10, 2:19 pm
Animal always has the best graphics. Almost reminds me of the same situation with selling wine - the label is half the appeal. having said that I am really pleased with the quality of the product too so it's not just lipstick on a pig!

My only suggestion: maybe look into tank tops and muscle shirts as well. I hate sleeves at the gym, but i know everybody does not feel the same.

great that you guys are into this - thanks!

Thunder Chicken
11-03-10, 12:06 am
any news on what Animal is sticking with or are they making random ones here and there?

FeatheZ
11-10-10, 11:12 am
Is this still going on? I got the free time and need to use Photoshop CS5 for something lol

Universal Rep
11-10-10, 4:30 pm
Animal always has the best graphics. Almost reminds me of the same situation with selling wine - the label is half the appeal. having said that I am really pleased with the quality of the product too so it's not just lipstick on a pig!

My only suggestion: maybe look into tank tops and muscle shirts as well. I hate sleeves at the gym, but i know everybody does not feel the same.

great that you guys are into this - thanks!

Fellas at Corporate do it all, from makin' the supps to doin' all the ads and graphics and design...

Universal Rep
11-10-10, 4:30 pm
any news on what Animal is sticking with or are they making random ones here and there?

The ABC Logo is set. Who here has a shirt with the new logo?

FITGYM
11-11-10, 12:43 am

Not Me...I heard they were limited edition for the Olympia...

Thunder Chicken
11-11-10, 1:43 am

is it the one with Erik on it? if so i got it at the Cleveland ABC.

Universal Rep
11-11-10, 10:47 am
Not Me...I heard they were limited edition for the Olympia...

Nope. They are official.

Universal Rep
11-11-10, 10:47 am
is it the one with Erik on it? if so i got it at the Cleveland ABC.

This one is the limited edition ABC T...

FITGYM
11-11-10, 7:09 pm
Nope. They are official.

I need some shirts then....What is the item number so I can order up????

jjw3357
11-18-10, 2:38 pm
Any word on where i can get one of these shirts?

Mr. Dead
11-18-10, 2:49 pm

I've got the LE one with The House on it...

naturalguy
11-18-10, 4:18 pm
This is the official logo on this flyer:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ABC_Flyer.jpg

PIJW
11-18-10, 4:28 pm
Love the new flier

smoothballer
11-19-10, 1:23 pm
I've got the LE one with The House on it...

Same here. Love the House one but dying to get my hands on the official one!

J Wolf
07-25-11, 2:42 pm
I think it would be some king shit to have the Iconic A made up of a bunch of pictures from ABC events all around the world and from the cage

brianfox77
04-10-12, 4:28 pm
I know it's been awhile since anyone posted on this. But I just saw it, and I couldn't see where a finalized logo was.

My $.02. I think it would be awesome since there are ABC Chapters, to have the T-Shirts designed like "cuts" for Motorcycle Clubs. Top Rocker would say "Animal Barbell Club", below that would be the Animal A logo, below that would be the bottom rocker with the Chapter like "KC Animals".

I'm sure that this has already been decided, but thought I would throw it in anyway.

Razor
04-10-12, 4:30 pm
I know it's been awhile since anyone posted on this. But I just saw it, and I couldn't see where a finalized logo was.

My $.02. I think it would be awesome since there are ABC Chapters, to have the T-Shirts designed like "cuts" for Motorcycle Clubs. Top Rocker would say "Animal Barbell Club", below that would be the Animal A logo, below that would be the bottom rocker with the Chapter like "KC Animals".

I'm sure that this has already been decided, but thought I would throw it in anyway.

Nice input bro, but Animal already decided on the logo and even had shirts made. They're pretty sweet.

Mr. Dead
04-10-12, 4:33 pm

To add on to what Razor said... With the MC Chapter style... You'd be setting a lot of people up to get seriously injured... A lot of motorcycle clubs are rather territiorial, and would consider it to be something else than what was intended... But... The idea is appreciated...

brianfox77
04-10-12, 4:50 pm
To add on to what Razor said... With the MC Chapter style... You'd be setting a lot of people up to get seriously injured... A lot of motorcycle clubs are rather territiorial, and would consider it to be something else than what was intended... But... The idea is appreciated...

Good point. I was certain that it had already been decided. I've never seen anyone in the KC area even wearing an Animal T-Shirt! Guess I should buy one and start then huh?

Mr. Dead
04-10-12, 4:56 pm
Good point. I was certain that it had already been decided. I've never seen anyone in the KC area even wearing an Animal T-Shirt! Guess I should buy one and start then huh?

A good start... You may also want to pop your head in here, if you haven't already done so:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?10717-Kansas-City-Animals

brianfox77
04-10-12, 5:05 pm
A good start... You may also want to pop your head in here, if you haven't already done so:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?10717-Kansas-City-Animals

I have, but hasn't been a KC related post in over a year.

Mr. Dead
04-10-12, 5:06 pm
I have, but hasn't been a KC related post in over a year.

Stir up the dust in there... You might be surprised at what happens...

brianfox77
04-10-12, 5:09 pm
Stir up the dust in there... You might be surprised at what happens...

HAHA! Will do

World Eater
04-26-12, 5:39 pm
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/abc_new_logo.png

today's contribution. just brainstorming some ideas.

Might be a little late to the party but in the vein of this and the ABC flyer that was posted a few pages back... I was thinking, maybe a simple, 2-tone old style bent barbell with the lettering above/underneath it, or perhaps even the letters SHAPED like a bent barbell?

Just ideas, if anyone's interested I can try and work em out as I have the week off next week and have a bunch of drawing supplies anyway (thanks, college!)