PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: Classic, New "Universal" Shaker Cup

Pages : [1] 2

Universal Rep
06-17-09, 3:11 pm
New as in brand new. Never before was there a shaker cup for the Universal brand to reflect the new labels and ad campaign. In short, the new push for Universal...

Classic as in old school. That logo has been around for decades and now it graces the new Universal products. Big 'n bold. Universal has been around since '77...

So who wants it? I got 25 of these bad boys ready to ship... No age restriction. Open to ALL members here with a U.S. or Canadian addy.

All you gotta do is answer four basic questions:

1. Your favorite Universal supp (not Animal)
2. Why it's your favorite
3. When ya got on it
4. What you like best about it.

Move over Animal. Universal is a-coming through...

Good luck fellas.

ghost
06-17-09, 3:14 pm
New as in brand new. Never before was there a shaker cup for the Universal brand to reflect the new labels and ad campaign. In short, the new push for Universal...

Classic as in old school. That logo has been around for decades and now it graces the new Universal products. Big 'n bold. Universal has been around since '77...

So who wants it? I got 25 of these bad boys ready to ship... No age restriction. Open to ALL members here with a U.S. or Canadian addy.

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

my fav Universal supp? NSC. NSC is pump on crack. starting using it about 6 years ago, and am reallllly excited to try out the new formula!

IRBS
06-17-09, 3:18 pm
Shock Therapy, bar none. My favorite supp out there, period. Theres nothing else you can hit up that will give you what you get from Shock Therapy, it will stand the test of time.

OklahomaMuscle
06-17-09, 3:20 pm
Torrent, I love torrent, after a long workout I hated trying to chug my old post workout cocktail. Now with torrent I crave it on off days!! I would drink it all day if I could afford it, I just love the stuff. I first tried it in January and I haven't missed a day since...It is the ONLY PWO drink in my opinion...

CuttDeez
06-17-09, 3:22 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

UNIVERSAL TORRENT ALL THE WAY. Started using it about 2 months ago. I have used many PWO shakes before I discovered waxy maize. Best thing ever. Then I tried a bunch of the waxy supplements untill I found torrent. UNMATCHED in terms of amino acid, creatine, waxy, protein balance. It has got it all and you can litterally feel your muscles eating it up. I can't imagine ending a workout any other way.

BigDubbDiesel
06-17-09, 3:26 pm
Real Gains by Universal Nutrition, because it's really fucking good. 3 years ago when I started college at UCF i really wanted to bring my training to the next level. I was 6 foot and weighed 187lbs. I wanted to cut down and get some ripped abs like every frat kid at the pool. but a fellow lifting partner of mine gave me some great advice; "you gotta bulk up before you cut down, otherwise you'll be another 150lb skinny kid with abs"...so i took his advice and started training hard and eating big. I added Real Gains to my supplement arsenal a few weeks later and was impressed at how awesome it was. It tasted great, mixed incredibly well, and was filled with all of the stuff to help my muscles grow, without becoming a fatass. The complex carbs, proteins, fats, amino acids, inulin, and minimal amount of sugar made for great preworkout meal to pump me up and fuel my workout as well as a great postworkout shake to help my muscles recover from heavy taxation. Hand's down, real gains has been the best weight gainer i have tried today, especially for the price. I was able to put on about 25-30 soild poounds of lean mass since then thanks to real gains. When i start bulking after this competition you better bet your fucking ass my cuppboard will be stacked with tubs of this magical powder. Eat Big and Train Hard -Dubb

Big C
06-17-09, 3:27 pm
My favorite Universal sup bar-none is the 1,000 gram EEA stack. Juicy watermellon of course (nuthin against fruit punch lol). Not only do I drink 2 servings per workout, I try and sip on it at home and throughout the day to keep a steady flow of aminos flowing threw my body. This stuff, at least for me, tends to cause muscle fullness and makes me feel good all-around. It definately pushes me through my workouts better than any workout performance drink I have tried in the past, and I've tried plenty. I orginally got on EEA's about 1.5 years ago when they just sold the little tubs...now I'm on full time!

Hell, I credit the EEA's for fueling my curling contest at the Cage this year against Ox...I think I pounded 3 shaker cups full of EEA's before I curled!

A little side note...got my 55-year old dad hooked on the EEA stack as well (he works out in the mornings), he insisted I order him a tub asap...I told him fine when he shells out the 65 bucks to me haha.

MrMuscles22
06-17-09, 3:31 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1. My favorite Universal supp is by far Intra-Aid!

2. It's my favorite because it taste fucking amazing, keeps me going strong during my intense training sessions, increases my drive and focus, and allows my pump to be insane during training which all leads to increased recovery and muscle growth!

3. I don't even remember when I got on it. I want to say it was around Christmas time and then i was picked as a tester for the citrus flavor!

4. The TASTE is what I like best about it!!!

Those new shakers kick ass! I threw out all of my bodybuilding.com shakers and only use my Universal shakers I got from The Cage because I feel official when I use them! haha I only have 2 of them and this new yellow one would be an AWESOME addition to my shakers!!!

pmug0000
06-17-09, 3:33 pm
Favorite Universal supp: Watermelon EAA stack
Reason: It tastes so fuckin' good! And I consider EAA's one of the most important supplements
When I got on it: As soon as it came out... I used the fruit punch flavor before that but once I tried watermelon I was hooked
Why I like it so much: The taste! And of course a great price and solid amino content

J Wong
06-17-09, 3:36 pm
1. Your favorite Universal supp (not Animal): Universal Storm
2. Why it's your favorite:It's cheap, effective, tastes great, and no creatine bloat. It was great while cutting to help maintain strength.
3. When ya got on it:Been on and off of it for about a year.
4. What you like best about it.: No bloating from the creatine like I usually do from other kinds and the taste. I usually hate grape flavored things and I loved this flavor.

Big C
06-17-09, 3:38 pm
I went to edit my response and it was too late...I think I forgot to add what I like best and that would be #1 the taste (never gets old like most things)...and #2 it's effectiveness. If it didn't work I would not purchase the product, but this stuff is the best hands down.

AFTazz06
06-17-09, 3:39 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1) EAA Stack
2) i absolutely love EAA stack because its one of the few, ofter over looked supps thats perfect for both bulking or cutting. I love being able to sip on it during my workouts when cutting and not able to drink Intra-aid due to carb reduction.
3) I first started looking into EAA stack last summer, i needed something to drink during my workouts, but had to be low to no carbs while on keto, and came across EAA stack. Awesome flavor + perfect supp for getting EAAs into the body when most needed= my favorite supp.
4) The best thing about EAA stack is that its a solid supp thats not expensive and you dont need to take large amounts of it to get it to work, and it tastes really good. Also you can drink it as you would with crystal light, etc. and this would only move you closer to your physical goals.

Mr. Dead
06-17-09, 3:39 pm
Natural Sterol Complex was the very first Universal product I had ever tried back in 19**, and it's still a tried and true formula, that just recently got a re-modeled formula... Very dependable for hardness and mass gains... Buuuuuut... My favorite is Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack... I got hooked on it's Jolly Rancher-tasting goodness a year and a half ago, when I had won a PROMO over at bb.com (Test/EAA Stack combo...) And, to this day, I blame U-Rep and NG for my addiction to this...*LOL* Aside from it's awesome taste, the recovery effects I get from it make it a mainstay/staple in my arsenal... Whether I'm putting on size, or in contest prep, not a workout goes by that I don't have my EAA Stack intra and post workout...

MrMuscles22
06-17-09, 3:50 pm
This new shaker is SICK looking!!! Holy shit..i just don't want one, I NEED one! haha. I thought I would add that to my original post, lol!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/NYC%20ABC/LongIslandABC012.jpg

naturalguy
06-17-09, 3:50 pm
You mean this bad boy:

MrMuscles22
06-17-09, 3:51 pm
Hell yeah NG! That is what I am talking about!

Elite
06-17-09, 3:53 pm

You didnt say ONLY U.S. or Canadian addy, so im chancing my arm for once.

1. Favourite Universal Supp: Shock Therapy
2. Because...: Firstly, finding cost effective branded supplements over here is hard enough. Finding cost effective supps that deliver above and beyond what you would expect is 'icin. It's such an effective pre w/o booster, that for 2yrs i still bought it even tho i used to get the jitters with the old flavouring. Always constant energy and helacious pumps, with no post w/o squits associated with rival pre w/o supps.
3. May 2007, i first came across a sample pack of ST inside a tub of Storm.
4. It's never failed me.

SailinScotty
06-17-09, 4:08 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

I know its not one but I stack them together. It would have to be the Shock Therapy and storm. They are my favorite cause it gives me that extra boost without the nausea feeling I've gotten from other no products. I've been using them for about a month an a half. I like how the give me that extra edge and you get alot of servings at a great price.

naturalguy
06-17-09, 4:11 pm
Hell yeah NG! That is what I am talking about!

You beat me to it with the pic

Mr. Aestheticz
06-17-09, 4:18 pm
Fave Universal Supplement!
1. My NOW favorite Universal supplement has to be EAA Nitro.

Why?
2. This is my favorite supplement NOW because it has been a staple in my growth this off season, it tastes great and is perfect for bulking and slamming on size. Also it has helped me reach and surpass my original off-season goal of 225 lbs and got me all the way up to 240 lbs by continuously making my body an anabolic factory.

When?
3. I started using EAA Nitro in October 2008 when I started my official off-season after my show in September 2008.

Best!
4. The reason why I love this the best is that this is a full armed arsenal supplement. You can use it pre-wo, intra-wo, and post-wo. The combination of simple carbs/sugars with the high amino acid file just floods your body with an anabolic rush no matter when you use. Did i mention it takes good as hell, like some grape drank lol. This supp is now an official staple of my off-season preparation and will not go with out using EAA nitro.

...EASY!!!

shortstack
06-17-09, 4:21 pm
3. When ya got on it

My favorite Universal sup is a toss up between NSC & betala9, but I'll go with betala9 for this promo.

It's my favorite because it really helps me recover in enough time to get back in and get to work.

I started using it about 6 months ago on a tip from G and haven't been without it since.

The thing I like best about it is that it works, it's affordable, and it's a simple addition to the pre workout supps.

Shortstack

arsilva
06-17-09, 4:43 pm
1. Your favorite Universal supp (not Animal): Unilver
2. Why it's your favorite: Solid, cheap, basic supplement that is effective for anyone
3. When ya got on it: mmm bout 3 months ago
4. What you like best about it: easy aminos, even easier than amino acid powder

bleed_alone
06-17-09, 4:51 pm
This is sick. Love the old school-ness.

1. Your favorite Universal supp: Shock Therapy.
2. Why it's your favorite: Even when I'm not currently using it, thinking about the different times I have and the great workouts with it bring back some solid memories. Getting in the mindset and kicking some ass.
3. When ya got on it: Couple years back.
4. What you like best about it: Besides the fact that it's friggin tasty as hell, the dust that pops out of it when you open the canister gets my blood flowing for some iron before I even drink it.

Hell yeah.

blueIMlifter
06-17-09, 4:56 pm
Universal Real Gains is my favorite supplement and it's not even close. Real Gains has a solid ingredient list, is low in sugars, and tastes fantastic. My personal favorite is the Chocolate flavor. I used to down 2 of these a day on my last mass. It worked wonders because I was at work and needed meal replacements between my breakfast, lunch, and when i got out of work. It's also easy to mix with an added scoop of natural peanut butter or a shot of olive oil. I've been using it for over a year now and I've been known to order two of the 6.85lb tubs at a time. Rock on Real Gains Chocolate flavor...52,87,6, my favorite numbers.

Reacher34
06-17-09, 4:59 pm
My favorite universal supplement is Torrent.
It completely covers my postworkout nutrition and lets me leave the gym confident that I've kick-started growth.
I've been using Torrent since it was introduced in the Universal line.
What I like best is the feeling that my bases are covered I've got everything I need postworkout. What I like second best is the awesome taste. Green apple avalanche is the best, but I hear the new flavor blows this one away, can't wait.

Now..... can I have a shaker please? haha.

wedge
06-17-09, 5:08 pm
1. GH Max
2. I'm looking leaner, have more energy in the gym.
3. About two weeks ago.
4. Can't beat the price and I'm not sure if its connected, but I am sleeping better after using it.

Hoomgar
06-17-09, 5:19 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

Easy...

1. Torrent, hands down...
2. It's the supplement I need most after I've pulverized my body...
3. Dec 2007
4. When I've smacked myself around in the gym until I feel like I'm going to pass out, I smack down my Torrent shake and I can literally feel the life coming back into my body. There is no better post workout formula currently made IMO...

Hg

Wasteland
06-17-09, 5:21 pm
3. When ya got on it

1. Uni-Liver.
2. May be one of the most underrated products around. Anywhere. Anytime.
3. Years ago. Many.
4. Always delivers that intangible feeling when using it; the industry is all about fancy this and that. Uni-Liver is a classic that always delivers for me.

Firedrake
06-17-09, 6:00 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1. Beta-Ala9
2. The focus and drive it helps give me really gives me a kick start on the hardest days.
3. About six months ago
4. It's fast acting and the effects are obvious and give me an extra "boost" when I feel 'em hit. I smile like an idiot when the "flush" hits.

intoodeep25
06-17-09, 6:02 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

Favorite Universal product would have to be EAA Nitro..I take this pwo, because seriously aminos are just that important, and this product has the perfect amount with an easy to pound down grape flavor..i got on this product after nitro G got "discontinued" lol...What i like most about EAA Nitro is the fact that its a straight up no BS amino product, coupled with 35 grams dextrose so i dont have to worry about having juice on hand to pound it down with..helps me spark protein synthasis and truly finish off my sessions.

ps..ive been using the same shaker for 3 years now lol

E-Train
06-17-09, 6:05 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1. Fav: Torrent Green Apple Avalanche!
2. Why? Jumpstarting that anabolic recovery that I need in the offseason to pack on mass.
3. I got on it about a year ago, made some solid gains with it.
4. No bullshit fillers, straight up legit stuff and the best of the best in ingredients.

Send me a shaker so I can mix my Torrent and become a beast. Thanks bro.

bigffmike
06-17-09, 6:07 pm
1. By far it is Shock Therapy (Wild Punch Kicker)
2. It's the best NO out there, and that's why I use it.
3. The current container about 3 weeks ago.
4. It is just an all around great NO supp. I love the pump I get, and the energy.
oh and the labels are kick ass.

futurefreak101
06-17-09, 6:07 pm
universal uni liver.
cheap and effective.
about 1 year ago.
gives me added strength does the job and is easily the cheapest amino/liver pill on the market

musclealchemist
06-17-09, 6:10 pm
My favorite Universal Supp is EAA stack. The reason i like it so much is because its very easy to mix and taste awesome. It also helps you heal quicker and is great to drink during a workout. I got on it about a year ago during my cut. It taste so awesome i just had to get some more. The thing that i like about it most is that its pure, taste awesome, and can be used during a cut or a bulk. Peace.

Sidawi
06-17-09, 6:10 pm
1. TORRENT (cherry)
2. fastest growth iv ever had so far and nice recovery
3. been using it for 2 months now and just re uped
4. love the amino blend and its doesnt max out on my protein so i have room to eat afterwards , taste like candy...

matic-
06-17-09, 6:11 pm
1. Storm
2. Impressive ingredient profile with even more impressive price/serving
3. Little over a year ago
4. The taste... I catch myself just making drinks for the hell of it some days!

dannynb
06-17-09, 6:12 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

Intra-Aid
Helps me get through gruesome workouts
Since it came out
Keeps me fueled during my workouts and I don't feel as run down, all while preserving my hard earned muscles.

OCIron43
06-17-09, 6:14 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

Nothing gives me noticeable gains like Universal Real Gains. It's a no bull-crap supplement far superior to any I've used before. Why is it my favorite? Well it's quite simple. IT WORKS! Other gainers fall short. I've been on it for a year now and I highly recommend Universal Real Gains to anyone looking to gain mass and strength. It simply does what I want it to do and that is gain, gain and gain!

BigJ
06-17-09, 6:14 pm
Definitely Torrent. It's my favorite because it gets the job done and doesn't cost an arm and leg to get. Started using it over a year ago and have been off and on ever since, whenever i can afford (broke college student). It gets the job done after a hard lift, doesn't bloat or weigh you down, taste amazing, and the gains keep on coming!

TheSuperman
06-17-09, 6:15 pm
3. When ya got on it

1. No doubt about it, Intra-Aid.
2. It completely covers my intra-workout nutrition. It's easy to find solid pre and post workout nutritional supplements but the critical during workout phase is often overlooked. I rely on IA because not only does it contain the essential carbs needed to give me the drive and endurance throughout my workout, but it also tastes amazing.
3. I got on it about a month ago and I will never come off of it again (unless of course I change up the flavor).
4. The best part about the IA is that for 25 servings and the incredibly delicious taste blended in with the fact that it covers a crucial anabolic window during the workout, I consider it to be easily underpriced at just over $1 per serving.

LayzieBone085
06-17-09, 6:18 pm
3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1 -- BCAA Stack

2 -- Who doesnt need a BCAA supplement? Bulking or Cutting there are too many benefits to a BCAA supp (more cutting than bulking) But with how its digested, and how it can aid in preserving muscle breakdown during a workout, Around your workouts, and in between meals to raise leucine. BCAA's can be taken with small Carbohydrate serving to aid in having bigger meals and taking full advantage of a P-ratio/turnover for maximum protein synthesis. BCAA's have become one of the most popular supplements in the last year, if you have not tried this by Universal. Get your hands on some.

3 -- March 2009 The Cage @ Columbus!

4 -- Taste,
Multiple Uses (Pre/Intra/Post workout) and inbetween meals

The Rev Ross
06-17-09, 6:19 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1. My Favorite is Torrent. The green apple tastes delicious after a hard workout. (In all honesty I've been loving the whole Anabolic Window Stack, Shock Therapy, Intra-Aid, and Torrent, really seen some great gains).

2. It's got the protein and creatine that a growing fella like me needs to keep getting the gains I want in the gym. It has really helped get me back on track with my key lifts and I've found that I can push myself a bit harder in the gym because I've got my Torrent waiting for me at home to help starve off DOMS.

3. Been using it non stop for about 7 months now, have an empty jug on the fridge with the old Universal Label, and several jugs with the new Universal Label. Posterity sake I guess.

4. It goes down very well, doesn't give that nasty bloat/stomach cramping that many other post workout sups are cursed with. 6 lbs of Torrent lasts through quite a few weeks of hard workouts, and gives the necessary nutrition to keep me pushin heavy weight in the gym day after day. Great Sup! A staple in my body building nutrition regime. Universal all the way!

eric downey
06-17-09, 6:20 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1. bcaa powder
2. the taste is great for any time of day. and it works
3. last summer and havnt stopped since
4. the taste

Firefist
06-17-09, 6:22 pm
1. Intra-Aid (citrus burst)

2. Intra-Aid is by far the best supplement and my absolute favorite. I honestly drink it even when im not working out. i mix 2 scoops in a gallon jug and work on that through the day. Little z and mrmuscles got me hooked on the citrus burst. I went online and ordered 6 bottles of that stuff. The taste is phenominal (trust me its fucking good, i loved it more than any of the intra workout samples i got from the arnold). Most importantly, it does its main job; the supplement works.

3. I got on it at an akron canton abc last year at roccos, where Z hooked me up with a few raz samples. Then mrmuscles got picked for the citrus burst testers and raved about how good it was. So i thought. ok, i like intra-aid, i like citrus flavors, what is there to lose?, bought a buy 2 get one deal, and then did the same deal again a few days later so i would be stocked!

4. Im not gonna lie, I tend to overtrain; alot more then i should. Lots and lots of volume. The only thing that used to keep me going was just my will to get bigger. And then i got the help of intra aid. I noticed a huge difference in my stamina and was able to keep my intensity up towards the end of my workouts. It definitely played a HUGE part of my successful journey to 200 pounds!

Big3
06-17-09, 6:35 pm
1) Cherry Torrent
2) There's no substitution for a college athlete to fall short in terms of nutritoin. Torrent allows me to recover quickly from workouts and practices
3) Summer 07
4) TASTE and EFFECTIVENESS

DANO
06-17-09, 6:35 pm
My favorite Universal suppliment has to be Real Gains: I tried it about a year ago. It is one of the best mixing, best tasting protiens I have ever tried. In my old, decrepit, broke down, shaker (hint, hint) I made the mistake, one time of adding the powder first, but Gains mixed perfectly. No chunks in the bottom, or the top!
The profile on Real Gains is amazing, and the tase is top notch. hands down a staple for my workouts.

Az Deadly
06-17-09, 6:44 pm
My favorite supplement by far is Real Gains. about one year ago I found this Miracle supplement. I needed something that will help me pack on the mass that I am looking for while not being over hyped and damaging to my wallet. Real Gains is the shit! I love Real Gains because it is a combination of slow and fast digesting protein. It is packed full of calories cuz I need every calorie I can get. I also love Real Gains because it hasnt dissapointed me it truly is the best supplement I take. It also helps that it taste like my favorite milkshake from my favorite ice cream stand.

Peace,
Az

Mr. Grimm
06-17-09, 6:55 pm
Shock Therapy has to take the cake on the favorite non animal supp.
Shock therapy gives me the jolt I need to get in massive workouts between class and work. I got on Shock Therapy about 5 months ago after doin alot of research on Preworkout Drinks, This is pretty much an untouchable complex in my eyes, Tastes great and works great I dunno how else to explain it.

seriouslifter
06-17-09, 6:59 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1. Universal Torrent
2. It recovers me like no other, has the best WMS and all the added on anti-catabolic properties.
3. I have been using this for few months now and will not go to anything else.
4. Because I am growing!! I am recovering! I love it. I love all universal products. Best quality

On Letting Go
06-17-09, 7:23 pm
1. GH MAX
2. Inexpensive and effective.
3. About 6 months back
4. Sick pumps and vascularity. Solid deep sleep when taken before bed. I feel like it definitely contributes to anabolism and mass gains.

Beast Genetics
06-17-09, 7:31 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1.My Favorite Universal supp is the Universal Fat Burner

2.It's my favorite cause I have never seen faster results from any other product without the panic attack Ephedrine feeling to go along with it. No BS just results Bottomline, I stacked it with my regular supps, and Gained muscle and lost fat. Pants got looser while the scale stayed the same. Gotta love it!!

3. Got on it about ten months ago when I got serious into Power Lifting, I wanted to lose fat so I could pack on more muscle and hold weight to Stay in the 308's, Accomplished!!!!! I stayed in my 308 weight class dropped 3 pant sizes and now stand a crucial 6'0 302 at about 16%BF. I am an animal thanks to Universal Nutrition.

4. What do I like best about it? I think I already answered this in the above post. Universal is the best Bar none!!!!! A fat burner that helps lose fat and not water weight with out the panic attack of artificial crap. Game Over!

K Stro24
06-17-09, 8:03 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1. Gotta go with Torrent
2. It was close with ST but I really love how I feel replenished right as I'm drinking it, it's like you feel it working.
3. Got a sample in Dec-Jan maybe? Bought a 6 lb the next day.
4. Putting aside the delicious tastes and the fact that you get all your essentials: glutamine, creatine, carbs, protein, aminos, in one easy shake, IT WORKS. Period. End of story. There's no wondering about it. You just had a ball busting workout, are sweating, on the verge of puking and/or passing out, and you mix this up, and viola. A magic recovery potion. Love it.

rev8ball
06-17-09, 8:05 pm
1. Milk & Egg Protein.
2. So freakin' versatile! I use it like 5 times a day...
3. Almost 15 years ago.
4. Full spectrum of milk and egg proteins; no artificial sweentners, awesome vitamin/mineral profile.

PETE 97
06-17-09, 8:21 pm
Natural Sterol Complex, its my favorite because i noticed some awesome results, i felt like i kept gettin bigger and it also felt like my strength had no end. Got on it about 5 years ago. I loved how it made me feel bigger, stronger, and my muscles felt much harder, denser.

rayzer27
06-17-09, 8:38 pm
Been drinking Torrent ever since it came out and it is by far my favorite universal supplement. One of the main reasons i like it is because it tastes so dam good (cherry)! and it's just what i need after an intense workout. I can feel it fueling my muscles the second i drink it. It's the best recovery shake on the market. The main reason i use it...because it works and i'm packing on some serious size ever since i started using it.

TheDarkHalf
06-17-09, 8:57 pm

EAA Watermelon Stack

Provides a great blend of the EAAs (which also contains BCAAs), tastes great, and isn't too heavy.

3. When ya got on it

Last summer when I started my first ever cut

I believe the question should be what don't I like about it! See #2. It's also great to add to my water at work and just sip on.

Tron
06-17-09, 8:59 pm
1. Real Gains
2. It's got all the nutrients needed to pack on some serious size during a bulk
3. Last fall for about 4 months. Definitely had huge strength gains.
4. The no BS approach which leads to actual results.

MrMuscles22
06-17-09, 9:11 pm
You beat me to it with the pic

haha I was on top of it! Definately the most awesome shaker I have ever seen!

aeon
06-17-09, 9:28 pm
Well i'm not in the US but ill give it a crack anyway! sounds like a cool promo

1. Real Gains
2. Its all in the name of the supp really, tastes great, works.
3. Got on it the day it was avaliable here in New Zealand, onto 5th tub as of today. Helped me pack on 5 more pounds in prep for my first show.
4. The best gainer ive ever used, fantastic ingredients.

Hollow
06-17-09, 9:40 pm
Hands down for me it’s Shock Therapy. Why it’s my favorite and what I like about it is quite simple, it deliveries exactly what it promises. Been using it for two years now.

E-Train
06-17-09, 9:42 pm
good luck bros, any idea when this closes?

Fury317
06-17-09, 9:53 pm
DAMNNNNN I WANT ONE! haha

As soon as naturalguy posted the pic, I was itching to have my own.

My favorite Universal supplement? Shit, thats an easy one. TORRENT!

Torrent is easily my favorite Universal supplement because of its delicious taste combined with its impecible, perfect nutrition content. When Im training hard and Im getting to that last couple sets, no joke, what gets me through some times is the thought of a cold shaker cup full of Green Apple Avalanche. As soon as it hits my stomach, or should I say as soon as it bypasses my stomach with the rapid absorption, I feel the effects. I immediately feel recovered and refreshed. My muscles fill out and it actually helps me swell up even when Im pumped from training. After drinking Torrent, I feel like I can get back to the weights and hit some more sets- but I know its time to rest and enjoy the delicious taste of this wonder supplement. I got started on Torrent very shortly after it came out, adn I havent been without it since. Ive been hooked. Ive actually been accused of having a serious Torrent addiction haha. There is no one thing I can point out about Torrent that I like best. The flavor is OUTSTANDING, but the ratios of carbs to proteins with creatine, EAA, and BCAA is untouchable by any other supplement. Post workout is by far the most important time to be getting in proper, quality nutrition, and NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING tops Torrent as a post workout shake.

Bartles
06-17-09, 9:54 pm
One scoop Shock Therapy, One scoop Storm, both grape! 20 oz water with some crushed ice, down it on my way to the gym.

Intra-aid during

Also, green apple Torrent PWO.

Right now I have a really crappy waterbottle, so I could really use this, plus it will match my Animal T.

Shock Therapy, because sometimes you just need that extra kick in the rear to get work done, and done right. Focus is off the charts.

Storm because of the Creatine and it works very well with Shock Therapy, I have seen good results so far.

Menace
06-17-09, 10:03 pm
Real Gains (2 scoops banana milk shake 1.5 scoops chocolate)

Tastes great.. Gained more weight on Real Gains than anything I've ever supplemented with PERIOD!

3. When ya got on it
The Monday after 2009 Arnold Expo, House spoke about Real Gains being a great gainer! It's worked wonders!

My weight at the Arnold Classic was about 165 pounds with 10% BF my current body weight is just under 200 pounds with about the same body fat. All my weights have increased and are still increasing in most every exercise. By far the best weight gainer I've supplemented with. Thanks House!

snowboardray
06-17-09, 10:19 pm

1. Your favorite Universal supp (not Animal) INTRA - AID
2. Why it's your favorite - IT HAS TAKEN MY WORKOUTS TO A WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL. HELPS YOU PUSH THROUGH THE TOUGH PARTS OF YOUR WORKOUT WHERE WATER, OR SUGAR FILLED DRINKS CAN'T!!!
3. When ya got on it - AS SOON AS IT CAME OUT!
4. What you like best about it - THE RESULTS IT PROVIDES. ESPECIALLY STACKED WITH TORRENT...CAN I CHANGE TO TORRENT...I'M SO CONFUSED :)

Answers above...

Beach91
06-17-09, 10:31 pm
1. My favorite universal supp is UniLiver

2. Why, its basic, oldschool and hardcore, helping me meet my protein requirements at any time of day, especiially when life n work allow no time to cook, i simply down a tonne of the pills to meet my requirements for that meal. No glitz no glamour no bull, just what i need, no filler all killer.

3. Ive used it for the past five years, and its helped me through the hard times in university, when money was tight, a bodybuilder on a bulk cant always afford tonnes of food and supps, this supp. was simply the biggest bang for the lowest buck

4. Convenience and that its no bull, no flashy advertising, its just exactly what i need, when i need it

Arnold Is Numero Uno
06-17-09, 10:37 pm
My favorite Universal supplement is by far Torrent. Both flavors are fantastic. It's like eating candy...or should I say drinking it. I bust my ass in the gym everytime I'm in there and what do I have to look forward to? BIGGER MUSCLES!!! And what helps me build those? Universal's Torrent baby. I love relaxing after a grueling workout to some great tasting Torrent. I never leave for the gym without it. A workout without Torrent? That's like a workout without pies in the gym. Can't have one without the other. I started using it 2 years ago and always have some in stock at my house. I love UNIVERSAL and ANIMAL!!!

onespot
06-17-09, 11:04 pm
oh man do I feel screwed...working night hours sucks, especially when they post this great stuff while I am sleeping.

For all it's worth:
Storm is my favorite. It's a zero sugar creatine supplement that leaves no bloat. It tastes like freaking kool-aide. I got on this stuff about two months ago, when a buddy got me really into the universal/animal line of products. It has since become a staple to my post workout. I love the fact that they add beta-alanine into the mix...fantastic!

williams_888
06-17-09, 11:38 pm
Torrents my fav. this stuff is like dessert to me after a workout. fuck having cheat meals, this is better then any cheat meal out there. Ive been using this stuff for about 6 months now, and it has brought me to a whole new level. i definitely like the creatine in torrent, and i can see it working for sure. I think the best thing about it is the taste and also the fact that it doesn't clump when im shaking it. nothings worse then a waxy maize that gives you powder balls. Fuck that.

All in all, I'm gonna order a shaker anyways, cause one won't be enough. Peace

DBOY
06-18-09, 12:42 am

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

My fav universal supplement by far is shock therapy grape.there is nothing out there that will give you the pump you need to get in the gym n hitting the weights hard. I started taking it about a year ago, best shit there is to get you going!!!!the best thing about it is the pump you have throughout the workout, crazy energy and you can't forget the taste...amazing.

weedlewott
06-18-09, 12:53 am
Who doesn't want a shaker? That dude looks awesome. I need to get official.

My favorite Universal product is Shock Therapy by far. The grape, oh yes. It's got an amazing flavor and it keeps me going through the workout. Especially when I'm hitting it up with Intra-Aid. I first bought it about 3 months ago, and have been religiously using it since the first time I got it. Not only is it the best NO supp that I've tried, but I don't get the jittery feeling when I take it as opposed to other brands. It keeps me energized and I feel like I can go for days on end. Thanks Universal for this product. It's f-in sweet.

LegendKillerJosh
06-18-09, 1:02 am

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

Hell yeah. Every shaker cup I've had had busted or leaked, I KNOW a Universal one will be sturdy forever.

Favorite universal supp - EAA NITRO
I loved nitro-g, and eaa nitro is every bit as good. During a workout, after a workout, before bed, anytime it is delicious tasting, quenches my thirst and feeds my muscles.
I got on it the day it was released (about 1 year ago)
What I like best is it contains eaa's. Not protein, fuck that, I get that from steak. But I can't eat beef while I'm training and the quick digesting eaa's fuel my workouts and help me recover quick.

Mattman33
06-18-09, 7:24 am

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

Univeral IS the deal in my book. Natural Sterol Complex, BetAla9, Torrent, Shock Therapy are all staples in my book.

1.My favorite has to be shock therapy.

2.Just the smell of it gets me all fired up for a workout. My body knows the blood pumping pure goodness of Shock Therapy. No other product gets me so primed for a workout.

3.Sometime in 07, maybe early 08.

4.Peersonally I love the bang for the buck that you get with Shock Therapy. The cost, the taste, the pump are all major pluses in my book.

good luck to everyone...i bet this shaker is going to be badass.

Appollonian
06-18-09, 8:04 am
3. When ya got on it

1. Shock Therapy is my favorite by far
2. Allows for unrivaled intensity in the gym despite the other concerns in life. I may have had only 4 hours of sleep the night before, but after I take a serving of Shock Therapy I am ready for one of my best sessions yet.
3. March or April '09. Prior to this, if I was low on energy my pre-workout supplementation was a diet Mt. Dew and some creatine, but this is far superior.
4. As stated in #2 it gives me an edge I lacked before. Before I could always generate intensity to power through a workout, but there was no gurantee how long it would last: maybe half way through, maybe after my heaviest/most intense exercise, but if I wasn't fully rested and recovered (aka the stars aligned) then I almost always had to taper my intensity off before the end. With Shock Therapy, every workout is 100% from start to finish. It has allowed me to steadily increase my intensity, strength, and size. I'm planning on cutting some of the unwanted weigth soon, and I will find a way to work Shock Therapy into the routine.

Lewy23
06-18-09, 8:31 am
I gotta go with Real Gains...any flavor..but if I had to pick..it would be Chocolate or Strawberry. I believe I tried it at my very first ABC..before I was a coordinator..it was one of the free samples. I was hooked...it doesnt have that same chalky grainy taste that alot of mass gainers or whey products have. It smells and tastes amazing. Whenever I mix it at work, my boss says the strawberry flavor takes him back to his childhood of Strawberry Nesquik lol!!

Plus it works..I put on the mass I wanted without that bloated look I have gotten from other products. When it comes to supplements, Universal is in a league above the rest!!!! Keep up the great work!

Lewy

Wasteland
06-18-09, 10:46 am
You mean this bad boy:

Now that is a bold-looking shaker cup.

HOCKEY TEMPER
06-18-09, 1:23 pm
3. When ya got on it

1. My favorite Universal Supplement is hands-down Real Gains - Chocolate

2. Hands-down the best MRP shake on the market. It's got about 90 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein per serving. I'm doing landscaping this summer and I can honestly say Real Gains has been saving my life. I get one lunch break on a 9 hour shift and when your bulking that is not remotely enough food to pack on size. I bring a small cooler with two real Real Gains shakes in it and drink one every three hours to hold me over before and after lunch. These shakes keep me anabolic all day when i'm at work and don't have time to eat a meal.

3. I picked up a container about two weeks ago. First time I have ever tried it too!

4. I like the fact that it doesn't have 40 grams of sugar in it like most other weight gainers and MRP's. Instead just 5 grams per serving. And it still tastes amazing :)

mritter3
06-18-09, 6:13 pm
ok first off torrent is the greatest supplement period. nothing out there is better at giving your body everything it needs after you punish it in the gym day in and day out. so my vote is for sure for torrent. i use torrent every single time after i workout, ever since i tried the cherryblast when it first came out i was hooked. so much research has been aimed at what an athletes needs post workout and torrent covers you on all bases. i have been using torrent since it first came out and have never used anything different nor will i ever. furthermore i would love to add those 3 scoops of my torrent in the new shakers to show my love for the company and so people can come up to me and be like "hey man sweet shaker." and i can tell them what a great company that it is. thanks for the great opportunity and good luck to everyone.

Sphinx
06-18-09, 6:37 pm
Intra-Aid.

I actually felt Intra-Aid working during my workout. I felt more energized, I saw myself do more reps than I normally did, and I was much more focused. Also the taste was great and tolerable.

3. When ya got on it
January 17th, 2009, ABC at Hard Knox Fitness (Southern Ontario, Canada) It was the largest turnout that I had seen at an ABC even though it was my second one there. Wrath showed up, got some awesome photos with him and found out he lives a few blocks from me lol, anyway, he brought with him a box of goodies and samples and thats where I was fortunate enough to get a few of Intra-Aid along with a yellow Animal Pak T-shirt, and an awesome beanie.

I have to say that I felt it work. That week of Intra-Aid was my best in terms of how much lifting I did, I found myself pushing and lifting more weight than usual, and recovery from workouts was also great.

ldwithb
06-18-09, 6:46 pm

1. Your favorite Universal supp (not Animal)-intra-aid.
2. Why it's your favorite-awesome blast of evergy and feeling of well being
3. When ya got on it-June 14th at the ABC(thanks NG)
4. What you like best about it.-the flavor is awesome and it proforms!!!

Good luck fellas.

!!66

dominate77
06-18-09, 6:48 pm
3. When ya got on it

1. Shock Therapy
2. Gives me an unbelievable pump and makes me feel hard as a rock. I feel like i can do anything.
3. My buddy gave me a scoop 1 day (about 1 year ago) at the gym and i knew i had to get some.
4. The extreme sense of euphoria i feel on it.

mdh84
06-18-09, 7:09 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1- Real Gains
2- Tastes great. Mixes well. Most of all, it's my favorite because it works.
3- About a year and a half ago
4- The bucket that it comes in is very useful when you are done! I use mine to wash my car!

Flash419
06-18-09, 10:49 pm
Favorite supp... TORRENT
I started it.... a few months after it came out.
Reason I love it... Refuels my muscles after a hard workout. Quick and Easy, I take it as soon as I finish my last set. Drinking it on the way home from the gym.

Another great Promo....

dominatetheiron
06-18-09, 10:53 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1. My favorite animal supplement has to be Shock therapy.

2. Its my favorite supplement for many reasons. I found shock therapy my freshman year of college. I went to college to wrestle. Wrestling in college was my dream. The only problem is the weight cutting in college was a lot harder and it often zapped my strength. In an effort to get better sessions in the gym i turned to shock therapy. It did everything it claims it will do. It helped me gain the energy i needed to increase my strength and by the end of my season i was a starting wrestler for a top ten in the nation wreslting team. Shock therapy helped me to my first varsity letter my first year of college.

3. I got on it my freshman year of college in 2005 and havent stopped.

4. what i like about it best is that its a no bullshit product. I had cycled through a lot of products that made claims and did not come through. As a college student i couldnt waste money on bullshit. With universal i got a product that did exactly what it claimed to do and thats what i like about it best.

Survivor831
06-18-09, 10:54 pm
1) My favorite Universal Supp... Torrent Cherry Berry Blast
2) It's my favorite because when I take it post workout, I get an instant sense of gratification that no other product can or has achieved. My workout isn't complete until I take that last sip. You have to experience it to believe it!
3) I started taking it November of last year and have not trained a day without it. If I don't have any (which has only happened once due to shipping), I don't train. It's that important to me.
4) There isn't any one thing that stands out to me about this product. To me they are all equal and all play their own pivitol role in your anabolic arsenal. I will say that all of the added luceine that Torrent supplies has helped me add over twenty pounde to my frame since starting it. Infact, I believe in this product so much that I not only recommend it to everyone, I have also bought several containers for people because they didn't believe me. I am proud to say that they believe me now,and are to this day "die hard" Universal users!

Littlefry
06-19-09, 12:52 am

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

Whats my favorite universal supplement you might ask! Oh it is hard to pick just one, but if I had to narrow it down it would have to be the tried and true PWO supplement of all time Torrent. I cant choose just one flavout because they are both so delicious, and I cant wait to try out the new flavour.

Why is it my favourite you might ask. This once again is a question that is hard to answer in just a few short sentances. First lets start with the flavour. When I first tasted green apple I couldnt believe what had just attacked my taste buds with such fercosity. It was like I had just bitten into a giant green jolly rancher of bodybuilding greatness. I am so hooked on green apple, however I had to try cherry blast so you damn well know I order another 6.1lb tub asap. After you get by the great taste however you have to admire the perfect ingredient profile that is what make Torrent the ultimate PWO drink in my opinion. I mean take a good look you get the perfect mix of protein, carbs, wms, creatine, and calories all in one shake, and did I meantion the flavour is awsome. Not only does it taste great and have the perfect ingredient profile, but when you factor in the cost, really I would pay extra just for the ingredient profile, and I could give two shits if it taste like battery acid.

When did I get on it? Well I have always been a huge fan of the animal line, and was a firm believer of getting some protein and carbs into my system immediately pre workout, and kept hearing greatin things about torrent so this summer I decieded to run the AWO stack and as soon as I sipped torrent I was hooked, so give or take 2 months ago I joined the torrent fan club and never looked back so to say.

After all this you are still inclined to ask what I like best about it? You have to make me choose one thing, well to bad! I love the taste, the ingredient profile, and the price per serving. In addition its made by universal, so you know its legit and will definetly get the job done and more.

Littlefry

KYLE-DROL
06-19-09, 2:25 am

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1. Favorite Universal supp would be shock therapy.
2. Gives me the rage and pump i need to bench 3 plates.
3. I have been on it for a couple months now.
4. The insane pump delivery.

DanTheMan
06-19-09, 3:02 am
3. When ya got on it

1. REAL GAINS!! 1.5 scoops strawberry 1.5 scoops vanilla.
2. stuff tastes SO damn good, and it has gave me great results. great gains in strength and size. undeniable staple to my bulking diet. plus it's not too hard on the wallet either
3. I'd say roughly 2 years ago after my junior year of football when i started takin' things abit more seriously, trying to add mass and more strength
4. the taste is absolutely delicious; but more importantly the results I've gotten from it. I recommend it to all my friends that ask me how to pack on size.

TheDarkHalf
06-19-09, 8:45 am
What's the 411 on winner selection URep?

aaandy
06-19-09, 8:15 pm
Shock Therapy (Blue Raspberry)

It does the job and I don't really get the 'jitters' from it, best bang for the buck, and has BA and CM in it.

3. When ya got on it
About a month ago.

It tastes good, mixes well, and it works. I get good pumps and tons of energy from it. Universal products and the Animal line have always given me good results and have a very good reputation in my book.

BigDubbDiesel
06-19-09, 11:38 pm
when will the winners be announced?

purts
06-20-09, 10:24 am
Universal Nutrition Real Gains Chocolate Ice Cream (6.85 Lbs.)

It tastes very good. The supplement facts (profile) is unbelievable. The price is very affordable. It's from a great company that gained my trust.

3. When ya got on it
April 14, 2008. Never used another gainer since then.
Original review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=165767431&postcount=1

It stacks well... http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3728/dsc03856a.jpg

BrennANIMAL
06-20-09, 10:43 am
3. When ya got on it

1. Uni-Liver tabs
2. The most nutrition packed into such a convenient and cheap little tab.
3. About 6 months ago
4. Pop a few when I wake up in the middle of the night to go pee and help prevent starvation mode.

cmtz429
06-21-09, 6:44 pm
favorite :
Natural Sterol Complex
Why:
A freind of mine who likes to lift and was in football said he liked the results. At 170 and 6' tall I needed al I could use.
When:
I started using it 10 years ago.

I like best about:
I like the mass and strength gains. I use it in bulking phase. It's simple and effective. No mood swings or side effects, unless you count big muscles as a side effect. Never has there been a supp that works like NSC.

I like using animal line, too. Big fan of UNIVERSAL.

firsthorseman97
06-22-09, 9:38 am
3. When ya got on it

1. Storm all the way.

2. I have to say the taste is unbelieveable, especially the Blue Razz, which I was a tester for. I also think Storm is a little overlooked. For the price, it is easily one of the best, if not the best, creatine and NO supplement out there.

3. I first got it about two years ago in the grape flavor. Now I'm addicted to the Blue Razz.

4. I like the taste, mixability, and cost. 80 servings for under $30 is hard to beat.

SailinScotty
06-25-09, 9:27 am
What's the word on the winners? Don't you need my address to send it to.

TheDarkHalf
06-25-09, 9:59 am

They haven't been announced yet. URep is asleep at the wheel.......much like how Hg feel asleep over at AM last week..... =D

E-Train
06-25-09, 10:03 pm

Somebody forgot to take their medicine this morning

MrMuscles22
06-27-09, 2:12 pm
Just thought I'd give this a lil bump to get it moving again. I am still in desperate need of this shaker! Like I said before, I threw out my bodybuilding.com shakers and ONLY use my universal shakers bc I don't feel official unless I am using those ones, not to mention that this shakers is the sickest looking shakers I have ever laid eyes on. It's the alpha male of shaker cups!

BigDubbDiesel
06-27-09, 2:43 pm
yeah that is a sick shaker cup, the one i have now lost its seal so every time im mixing my pwo shake i get shit all over my car...please universal pick me!!!!

MrMuscles22
07-01-09, 2:32 pm
Just a lil bumpage....

N. Motta
07-01-09, 2:36 pm
^Ditto.

CuttDeez
07-02-09, 1:04 pm
When are these winners picked?

J-Dawg
07-02-09, 4:39 pm
The new Universal Yellow Shaker Cup is officially in stock:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=747965

Hoomgar
07-02-09, 4:48 pm
The new Universal Yellow Shaker Cup is officially in stock:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=747965

Nice!

Littlefry
07-02-09, 7:57 pm
I saw the winners on the bb.com forum where pick, haha a little late over here.

Shukin
07-02-09, 8:59 pm
I almost exclusively use Universal products and by far the one I will never let my supply run low on is TORRENT!
Have been using it for over a year now, cherry berry blast.
I recommend it to everyone.
Since using TORRENT i NEVER get the post workout jitters. Before when I would just have a protein shake after workout about 20 mins later I would start shaking it the hands I was so hungry. With Torrent I feel nourished and can cook my meal with out the shakes.

Thanks Universal
EAA Nitro is also a Kick ass product!

Cstlfx
07-02-09, 11:52 pm
I saw the winners on the bb.com forum where pick, haha a little late over here.

Mr. Dead was on top of things!

kara
07-02-09, 11:59 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

i like ultra iso whey is d best protein i ever had . want to see some more whey proteins from universal with loads of igf-1 & bcca also. please intoduce the new whey protein from universal not from animal. i started taking it 1year back & it mixes well & gives good results..

Shamus11B
07-03-09, 2:42 am
1. Your favorite Universal supp (not Animal) - My favorite Universal Suppliment is by far Torrent
2. Why it's your favorite - Torrent is just amazing in every aspect, the taste is delicious the recovery aid is awesome, and it mixes so damn well. I have Intra-Aid / NOX3 / Uni-Liver and Torrent is by far the biggest game changer of them all for me because of all of the above reasons.
3. When ya got on it - 6 weeks ago and have not missed a workout with out Torrent since!
4. What you like best about it. - I have tried other inferior PWO drinks and the best thing about torrent is the amazing amount it aids in my recovery. When this great product bridges the gap between my W/O and next meal it really keep my body anabolic and keeps me growing.

-Shamus-

dexz101
07-03-09, 4:35 am
I dont't know if I'm late? But...
My favorite supplement from universal is Lava. It's my Pwo staple. Great flavor and mixes fairly well. It is mor reasonably priced than Torrent, good for a budget.
First used it approximately 4-5 years ago for a morning meal replacement. Threw it in a cup, in my luch bag, just add water. Drank hour before an egg meal.
Thing I like best about it would have to be the older school appeal. Newer and improved products have come, but LAVA still works great. Slam it immediately after that last greuling set, and I just feel my muscle swell with fluid. Great budget item as well.

Hola Bola
07-03-09, 10:06 am
3. When ya got on it

1. Shock Therapy
2. Best pre-workout supp I've ever used.
3. I've been using it for a solid 3-4 yrs now.
4. Besides the great ingredient profile, the price per serving can't be beat.

newbreed
07-03-09, 1:02 pm
Got one of these at the Long Island gathering. Very cool. My favorite one by far.

countrymike
07-03-09, 1:58 pm
3. When ya got on it

1. Universal Uni-Liver
2. Because it is hands down the best amino acid supp out there and also gives me extra protein throughout the day.
3. I first started using it a year ago 10 a day and have never looked back, It is a staple in which I will use for the rest of my life.
4. It gives me a peace of ming knowing that it is a top of the line supplement that can help me not only reach my body building goals but keep them aswell.

Feel The Power
07-03-09, 4:56 pm
1. Favorite Universal Supp for me would be storm.
2. I like the taste of grape, fruit punch, and blue razz. It doesn't give me the creatine bloat feeling that I have had with other types and I don't get the runs after I take it. I also notice I look alot more vascular when I take storm then when I don't take it for a while. Its by far the best creatine supp I have come across.
3. I have been taking storm for around 2 years now, it was recommended to me by one of my friends at the gym.
4. What I like best about storm is I can take it year round. I can take it when I bulk and also keep taking it when I am cutting.

E-Train
07-03-09, 5:04 pm
Got one of these at the Long Island gathering. Very cool. My favorite one by far.

I missed that one, was that at powerhouse?

newbreed
07-03-09, 10:31 pm
I missed that one, was that at powerhouse?

Yes it was.

Greek Elite
07-04-09, 12:32 pm
i won a shaker from the bb.com promo, but just thought i'd post the pic i got of it in here too

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z128/gyro25/DSCN4334.jpg

shaker looks fukin awesome, bout to get its firsty use in a couple hours

t_mh
07-04-09, 1:03 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

1. Intra-Aid

2. I used to be a hardcore gatorade addict. I drank it all the time it was responsible for a LOT of cavities. Eventually I stopped after deciding water was better for me and gatorade was really just a bunch of corn syrup and shit. As a result, for a long time I had no drink for workouts. Then I got Intra-Aid. It's lower in sugar so I don't feel like I'm just sipping on a soda. More importantly, it's critical to have intra nutrition and I can feel the extra boost in my workouts now. I have some fuel to run off instead of just the water fountain.

3. Within the last couple of weeks.

4. It's a great source of extra aminos and I can feel a better pump when I use it.

I'd love a shaker for this. I only have one shaker, which I use for my whey, so I have a non-shaker which doesn't blend the powder as well.

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-04-09, 7:05 pm
i won a shaker from the bb.com promo, but just thought i'd post the pic i got of it in here too

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z128/gyro25/DSCN4334.jpg

shaker looks fukin awesome, bout to get its firsty use in a couple hours

That shit is tight. Is that a Universal bumper sticker in front of it?

Greek Elite
07-04-09, 8:30 pm
That shit is tight. Is that a Universal bumper sticker in front of it?

yessum.. came with the shaker along with a letter for another 'opportunity'.. thats all ill say

BigDubbDiesel
07-05-09, 9:07 am
yessum.. came with the shaker along with a letter for another 'opportunity'.. thats all ill say

hah you lucky son of a bitch

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-05-09, 11:10 am

Bottom line: I need that sticker on my truck A.S.A.P

MrMuscles22
07-05-09, 1:35 pm
Bottom line: I need that sticker on my truck A.S.A.P

I second that!!! Shit that sticker could a promo by itself, lol.

Big C
07-05-09, 1:46 pm
Will the winners of this promo be announced on Tuesday also with a bunch of the other promos (ie. Torrent, Rage's Contest) or at a later date?

TheStiffmeister
07-05-09, 5:06 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

Great Promo!

My favorite Universal supplement is Torrent. I LOVE Cherry Torrent! It is my favorite for a number of reasons:

I have been using Torrent for about 2 years now. IT HAS SAVED ME!!! This is not an understatement! I used to workout, and make frequent stops on the way home from the gym. By the time I got home, the anabolic window was closed. When I discovered a lot of post-workout nutrition products, some were good, some were bad; however, none had everything that Torrent had. Torrent has saved me from cluttering my kitchen and closets with all different containers and the time used mixing everything together.

I have used Torrent when bulking and it was great. I will tell you there has been nothing to compare in taste to having a cold Green Apple Avalanche or Dark Cherry after a grueling workout. Torrent was something I always looked forward to and made me push those extra reps out in the gym.

I will need something that can perfectly satisfy my bodies macronutrient needs following my workout, there is no product I trust more than Torrent for the results it has given me, the ingredients, the Brand, and the taste.

Since I have started using torrent I have put on the size where people stop me and say WOW (very serious). It has allowed me to satisfy the immediate protein requirements, glycogen replenishment, mTOR activation, and volumization. I am very happy with the results I have achieved.

I push myself to the brink where most people would absolutely crumble and cry like a little mary. I am striving to achieve something much greater than mere mortals we come across every day...... that's right..... DIAMOND CUT 18s!!!

Nightshift
07-06-09, 1:05 pm
1. Your favorite Universal supp (not Animal) - Intra-Aid

2. Why it's your favorite - Tastes great, keeps me pushin through the toughest workouts.

3. When ya got on it - Just after it came out

4. What you like best about it. - The ingredient profile, covers all the bases!! And did I mention the taste.

BigDubbDiesel
07-07-09, 9:49 am
will they be selecting the winners today?

E-Train
07-07-09, 1:57 pm
will they be selecting the winners today?

Haa dude you won the torrent...

BigDubbDiesel
07-07-09, 2:26 pm
Haa dude you won the torrent...

i know man that was fucking sweet. im stoked. now i just need something to mix it in. lol.

DanTheMan
07-07-09, 2:32 pm
i know man that was fucking sweet. im stoked. now i just need something to mix it in. lol.

lol i was just thinking the same thing! i gotta have something to shake up my new torrent in! *crosses fingers*

andrewT
07-07-09, 3:18 pm
1. Your favorite Universal supp (not Animal) - Uni-Liver. I love this stuff!!!!
2. Why it's your favorite - it is old school, and it WORKS. it gets me all kind of goodies and when I open up a new jug I love huffing in that smell!
3. When ya got on it - Around January, it has and always will be a staple for me! Today is my bday and on my next order I am getting the only and same two supps I ever do: Pak and Uni-liver
4. What you like best about it.: This stuff is cheap, high quality, and tried tested and true! It is always a staple for me and is great on a bulk or cut. An essential in my eyes!

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-07-09, 5:31 pm
lol i was just thinking the same thing! i gotta have something to shake up my new torrent in! *crosses fingers*

What bodybuilder doesn't own a shaker and/or blender?

BigDubbDiesel
07-07-09, 6:42 pm
What bodybuilder doesn't own a shaker and/or blender?

bro you missed the memo i guess. theres another promo where theyre hookin up the new universal shaker bottles

BigDubbDiesel
07-07-09, 7:27 pm
bro you missed the memo i guess. theres another promo where theyre hookin up the new universal shaker bottles

haha wrong thread...but yeah for some reason my shaker bottles either melt in the dishwasher, get lost or stolen, broken, or ill forget about one under the seat of my car for a month and then it smells like the worst rotten moldy shit ive ever smelled and i gotta toss that bitch out

LegendKillerJosh
07-07-09, 11:12 pm
haha wrong thread...but yeah for some reason my shaker bottles either melt in the dishwasher, get lost or stolen, broken, or ill forget about one under the seat of my car for a month and then it smells like the worst rotten moldy shit ive ever smelled and i gotta toss that bitch out

I've left so many shaker cups with protein shakes at work and there is no saving them then. I've left them in my car as well and your right, the smell is putrid.

PancakeOfDoom
07-07-09, 11:20 pm
just ordered mine up. when my check gets deposited gonna order up least 5 more lol. never can have enough shaker bottles. been meanin to try those samples too, regret to say i haven't tried any of the 3 that come w/ for the extra bundle.

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-08-09, 4:47 pm

Shiiiiiit I know that smell all too well, haha

matic-
07-08-09, 8:18 pm
sooo what about the elephant in the room :D

K Stro24
07-09-09, 2:48 pm
will we know the winners anytime soon? my shaker is now leaking :(

BigDubbDiesel
07-09-09, 3:00 pm
will we know the winners anytime soon? my shaker is now leaking :(

haha dude the cap on my popped off today and shit flew all over my car.....awesome....i need a new one stat!

mritter3
07-09-09, 3:55 pm
wonder when there gonna announce the shaker winners...could def. use a new one with all the real gains im gonna be downing in rage's contest

Littlefry
07-09-09, 7:51 pm
Yea I could use a new shaker to, mine is starting to smell like shit!

K Stro24
07-09-09, 11:32 pm
just this morning, was driving to the gym, sippin on my shock and storm grape combo, very tasty, went to give it a nice shake, and bam, purple starts flying all over my car, the cap was tight, except theres a leak, damn

andrewT
07-10-09, 2:27 pm
just this morning, was driving to the gym, sippin on my shock and storm grape combo, very tasty, went to give it a nice shake, and bam, purple starts flying all over my car, the cap was tight, except theres a leak, damn

is that with this new shaker?

K Stro24
07-10-09, 8:06 pm
is that with this new shaker?

nah its with this old one ive had, weve had a good run, but it seems as though our time has come to an end, i dropped it today, in the gym parking lot, the crack went half way down the bottle

Beach91
07-11-09, 8:05 am
Shit ive had that happen tonnes of times, and it sucks, but on this forum I will admit I have spent some time drinking aminos off the dash of my car, and even sucking up a shake or two of the gym floor. I know, pretty brutal and disgusting to do that, but for bodybuilding and making improvements I would do anything! I cant miss out on even 5 grams of protein!!!!!!

BigDubbDiesel
07-11-09, 8:08 am
Shit ive had that happen tonnes of times, and it sucks, but on this forum I will admit I have spent some time drinking aminos off the dash of my car, and even sucking up a shake or two of the gym floor. I know, pretty brutal and disgusting to do that, but for bodybuilding and making improvements I would do anything! I cant miss out on even 5 grams of protein!!!!!!

this is hardcore, this is animal, can you handle it? hahaha awesome bro

Fury317
07-11-09, 9:17 am
...for bodybuilding and making improvements I would do anything!

Haha Im with ya bro, but I would NEVER "suck up a shake or two of the gym floor"...thats pushing it.

MrMuscles22
07-11-09, 2:53 pm
Haha Im with ya bro, but I would NEVER "suck up a shake or two of the gym floor"...thats pushing it.

x2 bro. I have been known for dropping my Animal Nitro pills on the floor and picking them up and rinsing them off and taking them, but there is no fucking way I would suck a shake off the floor. I would just make a new one first, lol

intoodeep25
07-11-09, 3:03 pm
dang i have been checking this thread multiple times every day lol...so much anticipation!!!

deanna7272
07-11-09, 5:21 pm
Kickin myself for not being around, but I'll have one...lol Littleman55 made me all jealous training at The Shop today having his... I gotta have one OR three....lol

BigDubbDiesel
07-14-09, 7:38 pm
did they forget about this awesome promo?

Beast Genetics
07-14-09, 7:40 pm

Seems that way.

Flash419
07-14-09, 7:42 pm

Hopefully just waiting a few days so that I don't get everyone mad for getting picked for Rage's contest.. and then this promo too.

Good luck to us all!

Survivor831
07-14-09, 7:42 pm
Waiting in anticipation as well!

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-14-09, 7:49 pm
This is a big promo. 25 shakers for free? Shiiiiiiiit. The anticipation builds...

mritter3
07-14-09, 8:08 pm
This is a big promo. 25 shakers for free? Shiiiiiiiit. The anticipation builds...

cant wait to see who gets the shakers.....just hope im one of them...

MrMuscles22
07-14-09, 9:10 pm
cant wait to see who gets the shakers.....just hope im one of them...

I am with ya bro! I need to have a new to mix up my new Just Whey!

TheDarkHalf
07-14-09, 9:40 pm
Yea what's the deal here, they should have picked winners ages ago!

DanTheMan
07-14-09, 9:47 pm
Maybe U-Rep is getting really generous and is making us wait because he's getting enough shakers for everyone who posted!

Can't i dream?

Ironjaw
07-14-09, 9:52 pm
well since this isnt in yet let me put in my entry....

My Favorite Universal Supp is Natural Sterol Complex
-its my favorite because it to date is the only supp that has really made my muscle look dense and hard.... and i got pretty strong using it as well .... last time i used it was my last show about a yr ago sadly but i plan on getting me some more when i get some cash in the upcoming weeks
What i Like best about it other than the results is the fact its a simple supp theres no loading or tricky times to take it.... and it works despite its simplicity

Flash419
07-15-09, 10:59 am
Hmmmm....

maybe they didn't get 25 people to enter?

Can I have two?

mritter3
07-15-09, 11:01 am
Hmmmm....

maybe they didn't get 25 people to enter?

Can I have two?

count me in man...but i think there are def. more than 25 entries on this thread.

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 11:02 am
OK I'll enter to up the quota ;)

I'll take one! :D

My boy would rock it at the gym with me instead of his bb.com cup.

Hg

joe-yamma
07-15-09, 11:16 am
ok, i'll throw my name in the hat too...

1. Torrent (CBB, SCR as a close second)
2. Hard workouts are the fun part, recovering from them is the key.
3. Since it came out.
4. Increased recovery, comprehensive formula, great taste.

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 11:18 am
Oh yea Joe, thanks for the remind bro. I had already entered!!! Duh!

Easy...

1. Torrent, hands down...
2. It's the supplement I need most after I've pulverized my body...
3. Dec 2007
4. When I've smacked myself around in the gym until I feel like I'm going to pass out, I smack down my Torrent shake and I can literally feel the life coming back into my body. There is no better post workout formula currently made IMO...

Hg

daddysgirl88
07-15-09, 11:59 am
iso-whey
keeps me from going over on meals for college because I can take them in the morning
Beginning of my freshman year, so August 2007 - loveee it.
What I like best? Keeps the college expenses down because dad (Flash419) sends them to me. And come in great flavors.

PS Love my new Universal sticker :]

Universal Rep
07-15-09, 12:04 pm

3. When ya got on it

Good luck fellas.

This promo ever closed? Winners selected?

Mr. Dead
07-15-09, 12:07 pm

SOMEBODY never put an end date on this, so no winners have been picked... *LOL*

ghost
07-15-09, 12:15 pm

haha, i won mine over at AM.. and have been using it daily! such an amazing shaker!

Fury317
07-15-09, 12:40 pm

hahahaha

DanTheMan
07-15-09, 12:44 pm

hahahaha c'mon U rep!

CuttDeez
07-15-09, 12:52 pm
I wanna shaker, I wanna shaker, I wanna shaker hey hey hey hey!

Universal Rep
07-15-09, 1:09 pm

You steppin' up and volunteering to pick the winners MD, cuz that's what I'm hearing....

Hollow
07-15-09, 1:11 pm
You steppin' up and volunteering to pick the winners MD, cuz that's what I'm hearing....

That’s what it sounds like to me!

Universal Rep
07-15-09, 1:15 pm

Damn straight brother man.

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 1:15 pm

Ha ha! I could have sworn that was what I heard too ;)

Universal Rep
07-15-09, 1:17 pm
Ha ha! I could have sworn that was what I heard too ;)

Or... Why not you??? Hahahaha. Serious.

CuttDeez
07-15-09, 1:19 pm
Ha ha selection by comitee

DanTheMan
07-15-09, 1:30 pm

you guys heard the man... hahaha

mritter3
07-15-09, 1:31 pm

of Hoomgar if your chosen to be the selector....i would really like one of these bad boys....lol

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 1:32 pm

Oh ha ha ha,,, uh, oh? Wait, what?

:D

Alright I'll pick um. Give me a few...

CuttDeez
07-15-09, 1:33 pm
Nice and the epic drumroll begins

Mr. Dead
07-15-09, 1:34 pm

Looks like Hg is gonna take this one... *LOL*

Universal Rep
07-15-09, 1:37 pm
Oh ha ha ha,,, uh, oh? Wait, what?

:D

Alright I'll pick um. Give me a few...

Looks like Hg is gonna take this one... *LOL*

Sweet. H, take the lead and MD, help out if H needs it. Thanks fellas.

Mr. Dead
07-15-09, 1:38 pm

No problemo...

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 1:44 pm

You got a PM U-rep. Got a question for ya.

BigDubbDiesel
07-15-09, 2:21 pm
i've had such a shitty fucking past couple of days, so i nominate myself to receive one of these bad boys...whats 1/25....come on i deserve this!!!!

pretty please

CuttDeez
07-15-09, 2:24 pm
You know you wanna pick me..... becuase uni-liver is oldschool. and its sweet. and it works. and it helps you move heavy shit! and it makes your farts smell like you move heavy shit for a living!

DanTheMan
07-15-09, 2:24 pm
real gains > anything for a youngbuck like me.

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 2:32 pm
Well I can see why U-rep didn't want to do this :) ha ha! Wow!

Here are the winners:

BigDubbDiesel
MrMuscles22
Mr. Aestheticz
Wasteland
Firedrake
E-Train
bigffmike
eric downey
On Letting Go
Beast Genetics
K Stro24
TheDarkHalf
Beach91
weedlewott
PAIN TRAIN
Sphinx
mdh84
Survivor831
DanTheMan
firsthorseman97
Shamus11B
Feel The Power
t_mh
Nightshift
joe-yamma

Congratulations to all selected. Send your info to info@universalnutrition.com and be sure to tell them that you won the shaker cup promo. Include a link to this post to help ensure smooth sailing. Also, put "FORVM Shaker Cup Promo Winner" in the subject line and in the body, your full name and address.

Hg

Universal Rep
07-15-09, 2:34 pm

Here are the winners:

BigDubbDiesel
MrMuscles22
Mr. Aestheticz
Wasteland
Firedrake
E-Train
bigffmike
eric downey
On Letting Go
Beast Genetics
K Stro24
TheDarkHalf
Beach91
weedlewott
PAIN TRAIN
Sphinx
mdh84
Survivor831
DanTheMan
firsthorseman97
Shamus11B
Feel The Power
t_mh
Nightshift
joe-yamma

Congratulations to all selected. Send your info to info@universalnutrition.com and be sure to tell them that you won the shaker cup promo. Include a link to this post to help ensure smooth sailing. Also, put "FORVM Shaker Cup Promo Winner" in the subject line and in the body, your full name and address.

Hg

Congrats fellas.

CuttDeez
07-15-09, 2:34 pm
1. You guys forgot my name... again

2. CONGRATS to everyone

BigDubbDiesel
07-15-09, 2:38 pm

Here are the winners:

BigDubbDiesel
MrMuscles22
Mr. Aestheticz
Wasteland
Firedrake
E-Train
bigffmike
eric downey
On Letting Go
Beast Genetics
K Stro24
TheDarkHalf
Beach91
weedlewott
PAIN TRAIN
Sphinx
mdh84
Survivor831
DanTheMan
firsthorseman97
Shamus11B
Feel The Power
t_mh
Nightshift
joe-yamma

Hg

haha no way, HG i didnt know you were a rep....oh and thanks a ton...haha this is awesome man i cant belive how fortunate i am...!!!!!!!!

weedlewott
07-15-09, 2:41 pm
Sorry CuttDeez. You'll catch a break sooner or later.

Thanks you guys. This is awesome. It's gonna go great with the RG. I'm stoked.

CuttDeez
07-15-09, 2:43 pm
Sorry CuttDeez. You'll catch a break sooner or later.

Thanks you guys. This is awesome. It's gonna go great with the RG. I'm stoked.

No worries im just gonna go to the gym, turn off the lights, turn on everybody hurts on repeat, and cry myself to sleep with some bicep curls.

Ha Ha Ha!

Beast Genetics
07-15-09, 2:50 pm

Here are the winners:

BigDubbDiesel
MrMuscles22
Mr. Aestheticz
Wasteland
Firedrake
E-Train
bigffmike
eric downey
On Letting Go
Beast Genetics
K Stro24
TheDarkHalf
Beach91
weedlewott
PAIN TRAIN
Sphinx
mdh84
Survivor831
DanTheMan
firsthorseman97
Shamus11B
Feel The Power
t_mh
Nightshift
joe-yamma

Hg

SAWEET!!!!!!!!

firsthorseman97
07-15-09, 2:50 pm
Thanks! It'll definitely get its use!

Hollow
07-15-09, 2:53 pm
Congrats to everyone who won!

Ironjaw
07-15-09, 2:57 pm
ah damn lol, oh well gratz to all who won

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 3:03 pm
Hey if any of the winners have already won on another message board please do the right thing and step forward and tell us. Then we can pick someone else in your place who didn't win one yet. I didn't cross check with the other boards where we were running this promo so I'll just trust your integrity and honor here brothers.

Hg

Mr. Dead
07-15-09, 3:08 pm
HUUUGE congrats to the winners!!!

Beast Genetics
07-15-09, 3:17 pm
No worries im just gonna go to the gym, turn off the lights, turn on everybody hurts on repeat, and cry myself to sleep with some bicep curls.

Ha Ha Ha!

lmfao

Mr. Aestheticz
07-15-09, 3:26 pm
My Ass Is Universal Animal'd Out!!!!!

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 4:19 pm
Hey if any of the winners have already won on another message board please do the right thing and step forward and tell us. Then we can pick someone else in your place who didn't win one yet. I didn't cross check with the other boards where we were running this promo so I'll just trust your integrity and honor here brothers.

Hg

Hey we have a dupe winner in here fellas. joeyamma has been a good bro on many board and was selected over at another place. He has come forward to give his cup away to another brother. Thanks for steppin up joe.

wedge, you are it bro. Send in your info per the winners post earlier.

Hg

intoodeep25
07-15-09, 4:31 pm
wow...checked this thread 4-5 times a day for a month for nothin...hopefully ill finally win one of these things sometime soon

t_mh
07-15-09, 4:36 pm
Sweet! I won a promo! Thanks man. I was jealous of the RG promo winners. This is a great consolation prize.

Fury317
07-15-09, 5:00 pm
Fuck me. If anyone wants to donate one, I was just out and about and shaking my shaker and the top literally split in half. Have no idea how? Its a blender bottle too, so that kinda pissed me off. 10 dollar shaker down the drain....time to find a new one....

fuck this timing...

andrewT
07-15-09, 5:40 pm
damn, I could have used one.

congratz guys

MrMuscles22
07-15-09, 6:53 pm
Fucking awesome! Thanks bro! Now I feel really official with my new kick ass shaker @ the gym!

Survivor831
07-15-09, 7:03 pm
Really Appreciate this fellas. This is awesome! Thanks for the love! Congrats to everyone else!

DanTheMan
07-15-09, 7:11 pm
thanks again guys. I'm a lucky dog... torrent AND a shaker? whoo hoo! :D

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-15-09, 7:17 pm
Thanks a lot HG / Universal.

K Stro24
07-15-09, 7:48 pm
Thanks brothers, Im so happy to get this, I needed it big time. Congrats to all the other winners, lets rep the brand!!!

Beast Genetics
07-15-09, 8:16 pm
Ditto, thanks to Universal/Hoomgar for being awarded the baddest shaker cup on the market, it's an honor, and big up's to the ones who weren't fortunate to win one of there own offering there congrats. Speaks volumes for what were all about here on the Forvm.

Feel The Power
07-15-09, 8:39 pm
That shaker is badass!! I can't wait to use it at the gym.

mdh84
07-15-09, 8:59 pm
Sweet! Thanks alot.

Beach91
07-15-09, 9:22 pm
This is Killer!!!! I know I posted earlier in the thread that ive drank some of my post workout shakes off of my gym floor when my shakers have opened in the shakin process. Guess someone felt sorry for me, know I will have one thats guaranteed not to pop off at the top.

Thanks guys this is great news, my girlfriend may actually want to kiss me again now that i wont have floor-shake breath!

Flash419
07-15-09, 9:46 pm
Congrats guys!

mritter3
07-15-09, 9:58 pm
congrats to all the winners....

TheDarkHalf
07-15-09, 11:20 pm
FINALLY! I thought ya'll were never going to pick winners =p Nevertheless, thank you so much for selecting me. Can't wait to rock this bad boy at the gym.

SailinScotty
07-15-09, 11:52 pm
Congrats to all the winners. Now I'll have to go out and buy one. Can't have to many shakers.

Hoomgar
07-16-09, 8:44 am
Hey we have a dupe winner in here fellas. joeyamma has been a good bro on many board and was selected over at another place. He has come forward to give his cup away to another brother. Thanks for steppin up joe.

wedge, you are it bro. Send in your info per the winners post earlier.

Hg

Bump...

weedlewott
07-16-09, 8:47 am
I shot him a PM Hg. He should know this by this morning. Appreciate you taking the time to go through this and pick out some winners. Solid choices, and more I appreciate picking myself. It's awesome.

Hoomgar
07-16-09, 8:49 am
I shot him a PM Hg. He should know this by this morning. Appreciate you taking the time to go through this and pick out some winners. Solid choices, and more I appreciate picking myself. It's awesome.

Thanks bro. Just wanted to make sure he sees it because it looked like it was getting buried.

Hg

weedlewott
07-16-09, 8:51 am
Good looking out. I hadn't caught it until you bumped it. Hell, I had unsubbed it because I thought nothing was gonna come of it. Ha. Glad I stuck my head in.

Big C
07-16-09, 10:04 am
If anyone else won double.......I would like consideration! My original entry is on Pg. 1

CuttDeez
07-16-09, 10:04 am
If anyone else won double.......I would like consideration! My original entry is on Pg. 1

x2

Bartles
07-16-09, 10:47 am
Grats to all the winners,a sweet shaker cup indeed.

wedge
07-16-09, 11:43 am
Thanks Hoomgar and Weedlewott for the PM.
It will mix nice with my new tub of Torrent that should be sitting in my mailbox this afternoon.

DanTheMan
07-21-09, 7:34 pm
just wonderin if anyone got their shaker yet? :( i've been waitin after everyworkout to find a package but with no avail

MrMuscles22
07-21-09, 7:36 pm
just wonderin if anyone got their shaker yet? :( i've been waitin after everyworkout to find a package but with no avail

I got mine in the mail yesterday..so it should be any day now bro!

TheDarkHalf
07-21-09, 8:25 pm

x2. Got mine yesterday as well.

A word to you all.....be careful with the lid on top. If you bend it too far back it will snap clean off.

weedlewott
07-22-09, 6:38 am
Thanks Hoomgar and Weedlewott for the PM.
It will mix nice with my new tub of Torrent that should be sitting in my mailbox this afternoon.
no prob.

I'm not in the states anymore. Ha. So I wouldn't know. I sent it to my parents house. I'll have to ask them if they got it in yet. That's gonna be sweet dude. Getting home and my first shaker used being the Universal one? Hellz yeah.

BigDubbDiesel
07-22-09, 9:54 am
A word to you all.....be careful with the lid on top. If you bend it too far back it will snap clean off.[/QUOTE]

yeah man i almost made that mistake with mine, and be careful with the logos on the sides, dont scrub too hard with a dish sponge or theyll start to come off.....best thing is that this thing doesnt fucking leak!!!

Hoomgar
07-22-09, 2:11 pm

A word to you all.....be careful with the lid on top. If you bend it too far back it will snap clean off.

Already done. Did it right at the last ABC I was at. It lasted about another week before coming off in my hand. I just trim the strap off with a pair of scissors and then make it a removable lid cup like all of my BB.com cups are now LOL!

Beast Genetics
07-22-09, 5:01 pm

DItto your ditto's, got mine yesterday as well the stickers already on my ride.

DanTheMan
07-22-09, 5:20 pm
aaaaaaaaaaah I WANT MINE!

mdh84
07-23-09, 9:25 am
I got mine the other day and I just want to say that it is awesome. Thanks again Universal!

Survivor831
07-23-09, 9:55 am
These bad boys are definately a one of a kind. I like the looks I get at the gym, because, let's face it, These shakers stand alone! Thanks again guys!

wedge
07-23-09, 1:52 pm
Just got mine the other day. Filled it to the top with water and then added Torrent. Worked like a gem.

Thanks again Universal.

DanTheMan
07-31-09, 12:51 pm
hate to keep bumping this old thread, but has anyone else not gotten it?

naturalguy
07-31-09, 12:57 pm
hate to keep bumping this old thread, but has anyone else not gotten it?

Dan, pm me with your info I will check on it.

If anyone else has not gotten theirs pm me also.

Beach91
08-14-09, 10:10 am
Hey guys, I still havent received my Cup, just wondering if there was a tracing no. or something on it, maybe its stuck in customs????

Beach91
08-21-09, 12:16 pm
Just got my cup at work here,

its the sickest shaker ever,

its almost tooo pretty for me, i dont even want to dirty it with protein powder.

thanks Universal for the Promo and the cup
beach91

naturalguy
11-04-09, 1:47 pm

Here are the winners:

BigDubbDiesel
MrMuscles22
Mr. Aestheticz
Wasteland
Firedrake
E-Train
bigffmike
eric downey
On Letting Go
Beast Genetics
K Stro24
TheDarkHalf
Beach91
weedlewott
PAIN TRAIN
Sphinx
mdh84
Survivor831
DanTheMan
firsthorseman97
Shamus11B
Feel The Power
t_mh
Nightshift
joe-yamma

Congratulations to all selected.

Fellas, for those that won these shaker cups:

On behalf of the company, I apologize, the caps that you received were not up to our standards. Many of them have snapped off. We had the caps redesigned and we now have the new, improved cap in stock. We would like to offer you a free replacement cap. If you don't get a pm from me, please pm me your real name and shipping info so we can get these out to you ASAP.

Firefist
11-04-09, 5:55 pm
Fellas, for those that won these shaker cups:

On behalf of the company, I apologize, the caps that you received were not up to our standards. Many of them have snapped off. We had the caps redesigned and we now have the new, improved cap in stock. We would like to offer you a free replacement cap. If you don't get a pm from me, please pm me your real name and shipping info so we can get these out to you ASAP.

what service!

BigDubbDiesel
11-04-09, 7:17 pm
thats awesome, I love my shaker cup, but I tend to lose the cap all the time after it snapped off the lid.

mnmvilla2002
11-04-09, 7:29 pm
I got a yellow shaker cup in my "Give back to the Military promo box". Thanks so much!!! That lid snapped off after a few uses but I don't care I just pop it on and off. The shaker itself is awesome still. I just think this is a great company willing to replace something like this. Keep up the great works. You got a customer for life in me.