PDA

View Full Version : any help with powerlifting routines

farmstrength
06-18-09, 6:06 pm
i was wondering any powerlifters out there could help me wit some routines, training techniques, or anything else that can make me stronger and bigger. thanx farmstrength

wedge
06-19-09, 12:47 pm
There is a Schools subsection underneath the main training section. They should be able to help you out in there.

IRBS
06-19-09, 12:55 pm
i was wondering any powerlifters out there could help me wit some routines, training techniques, or anything else that can make me stronger and bigger. thanx farmstrength

Gonna need more info than this. I would suggest you do some reading first.

www.elitefts.com - read the articles section
www.westside-barbell.com

Those are good places to start. There are many programs out there that will get you strong, give us some specific goals and we'll try to help as much as we can.

Good luck,
IRBS

MVP
06-19-09, 8:23 pm

The most superior routine for a beginner powerlifter is starting strength, by Mark Rippetoe.

Bill Starr 5 X 5 is pretty good too.

slainte151
06-21-09, 4:32 am

stick to the basics.