PDA

View Full Version : First round of Animal supps!!

willah
06-18-09, 10:55 pm
Hey dudes,

Sunday I started my new and first ever stack with Animal supps..

Went out and got me some Pak, M-Stak, Pump, and Nitro - my goals for the summer are to continue gaining mass and strength as rapidly as my body will allow.

Sunday night I had one of the worst leg workouts ever - and by worst I mean best cause I couldn't sit or walk right until today! SHIT! Tuesday I hit bi's/tri's/chest (and lifted the shit out of any bar I laid hands on!) and shoulders/back are waiting for me tomorrow.. So far it's encouraging! I've felt like I've had more energy than I can remember, and I feel better throughout the day at work.

On a side note: A side effect of the Pak has been than my burps taste like Hickory potato chips. I am not complaining, as this is completely awesome and pretty much satiates my junk food cravings when they happen!

Question:

Anyone know how to get Torrent or Real Gains in Canada? I'd love to try these other Universal products after reading about them all over the place here.

Survivor831
06-18-09, 11:01 pm
This is a sick stak dude! This is similar to the stak I ran last summer and had fantasic results. Stay consistant, train hard, and eat like your eating for two( quality calories that is). As far as Torrent and Real Gains go, I wouldn't go another day without them. Especially Torrent. If you've never tried it, you don't know what you're missing. There should be a website that ships to Canada. Once you find it, start ordering.

Aggression
06-19-09, 8:41 am
Hit up ProteinJunkie on this forum.

willah
06-20-09, 12:08 am
Thanks man - I spoke with PJ and hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some Torrent/Real Gains in the future! Sounds like it's some good stuff from the feedback on here.

-=Ad0=-
06-20-09, 12:34 am
Hey dudes,

Sunday I started my new and first ever stack with Animal supps..

Went out and got me some Pak, M-Stak, Pump, and Nitro - my goals for the summer are to continue gaining mass and strength as rapidly as my body will allow.

Sunday night I had one of the worst leg workouts ever - and by worst I mean best cause I couldn't sit or walk right until today! SHIT! Tuesday I hit bi's/tri's/chest (and lifted the shit out of any bar I laid hands on!) and shoulders/back are waiting for me tomorrow.. So far it's encouraging! I've felt like I've had more energy than I can remember, and I feel better throughout the day at work.

On a side note: A side effect of the Pak has been than my burps taste like Hickory potato chips. I am not complaining, as this is completely awesome and pretty much satiates my junk food cravings when they happen!

Question:

Anyone know how to get Torrent or Real Gains in Canada? I'd love to try these other Universal products after reading about them all over the place here.

Let me know how you like this stack throughout the week bro! I'm starting my new cycle on Monday so we could kind of compare. Same as yours with the addition of Animal Omega and Real Gains!

-Ado

willah
06-24-09, 12:03 am
So I am 1.2ish weeks into this stack now and here is whats going on. I spaced on weighing out at the gym after my workout tonight and don't have an accurate scale at home so gain reports will have to wait.

I am 6'3" and weighed in at 177.8lbs going into this stack/mass phase. BF under 10%.. Very skinny, very lean.

I take the Pak every morning pre breakfast, and then the M-Stack followed by Pump at about 8 in the evening on non-training days. On training days Pak, then M-Stack 45 mins pre-workout, followed by Pump 15 mins later. Workout is followed immediately by Nitro with some sugars and then 30-45 mins later with a shake of some variety and sometimes leftovers from whatever it is I made for supper. I do not take Nitro on non-training days (good or bad from other guys experience?)..

Results:
1. I can't say definitively how much mass I've packed on (again, I forgot tonight cause I am a space cadet) - it hasn't been incredibly noticeable visually, but if the results aren't in line with what they should be I would say it's a nutrition thing. Looking over my meals from the last few days I could definitely be eating more in general - work is pretty hectic though so it's sometimes hard throughout the day. Gonna order up some Real Gains though for a little extra help.

2. I have much more energy throughout the average day. I used to feel really tired mentally and physically the day after a hard workout.. Now I feel alert and my recovery has been a lot faster. Soreness is dissipating faster or is not an issue in the first place.

3. Load has increased on every excercise. The most notable has been skulls and incline work... Weight I would fail rapidly on before is now coming almost easily. I did 20 rep squats the past two leg workouts, and with a load I could only put up for 12 reps prior, I put up for a solid 20 both sessions.

Basically I am working harder but recovering faster.

I did have one "off" workout and it was Sunday afternoon - a 'back' session. I felt inexplicably weak (nutrition that day was very good, supps were in line, plenty of sleep that night) but I just couldn't get into it at all. Shit happens though.