PDA

View Full Version : Intensity: Controlled Insanity

Never Enough
06-19-09, 12:31 am
Brothers, I hade some pretty intense moments while in the cage. Whats gets your intensity up! Setting new personal records? Meeting Goals? What unleashed the Animal in you?

TigerAce01
06-19-09, 12:36 am
Might sound kind of weird, but what really gets me raging is thinking about all of the times haters said I would fail. When I'm at the end of a workout, drenched in sweat, ready to pass out from exhaustion...I think about when someone said I would never be successful.

It gets me through anything...because all I want to do is prove them wrong.

-Ace

Never Enough
06-19-09, 12:40 am
TigerAce01: I feel ya bro! All the lazy motherfuckes eating their 150 caliore no carb meal crap saying, I dont think you can get stronger by pushing that weight, my trainer said heavy weight like that is bad for you! Well you know what, fuck you and your trainer and leave me alone!

TigerAce01
06-19-09, 12:46 am
Especially when I'm at my MMA academy...I remember what an ex girlfriend once said...

"You are nothing...and you will never be anything! You think you can be a fighter? You're a piece of shit from upstate New York!!"

Since then...I have moved down to Florida...I'm training with a world renowned camp (Brazilian Top Team) under a world renowned black belt (Edgard Dutra). I never swallow my pride...I spit it back at everyone.

-Ace

Never Enough
06-19-09, 12:49 am
moved down to florida, Orlando area? I'm there. Been on two Orlando area meets with Animal and had a blast both time!