PDA

View Full Version : Safety of M-Stak

rsc07c
06-19-09, 2:35 am
Hey guys. I'm 19, turning 20 pretty soon, and have been working out hard for the past year. Calling myself a hardgainer is an understainment, so I've looked into taking testosterone boosters and prohormones give me an edge, but honestly just didn't have the balls to take the risk. SO, I've been looking for alternatives that would provide great results and heard Animal M-stak is great way to bust out of a plateau and put on some weight, but want to know if there are any possible side effects that could come from it. I'm eager to get started with this pack, so any help is appreciated!

hjayss
06-19-09, 4:10 am
Hey guys. I'm 19, turning 20 pretty soon, and have been working out hard for the past year. Calling myself a hardgainer is an understainment, so I've looked into taking testosterone boosters and prohormones give me an edge, but honestly just didn't have the balls to take the risk. SO, I've been looking for alternatives that would provide great results and heard Animal M-stak is great way to bust out of a plateau and put on some weight, but want to know if there are any possible side effects that could come from it. I'm eager to get started with this pack, so any help is appreciated!

okay there are areas in there that we wont discuss ad we leave that out we all know what that is. WHAT IS YOUR DIET LIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO GAIN WEIGHT FIRST. REMEMBER IT IS NO SUCH THING as a bottle that will make you bigger over night..with that being said you would be fine I used it but it made me too amped and I could not sleep I WORK NIGHTS and I go straight to the gym after work and I wanna sleel after I go to the gym so that is not what I needed. You can pm me.

Aggression
06-19-09, 8:37 am
I've used multiple cycles of M-stak, all with success. The biggest factor in M-stak working is the eating on it. You have to make sure you're packing down the food like a mad man. What's your diet consist of? Most, if not all of the time, when people say they're eating big, its far from the truth. Post up your diet.