PDA

View Full Version : Pak + Stak + Pump

fhammen
06-19-09, 10:36 am
I just started this stack a week ago, Pak+Stak+Pump, would it be o.k. if I added in Test here or is the Stak enough?

Also, I believe I could add in Nitro to my existing stack. If I were to add in Test, could Nitro be added too?

btw - my current stack is AWESOME!!!!! I want to try to get the most out of my stacks that I can that's why the questions.

C.Coronato
06-19-09, 10:39 am
Yo bro how old are you and have you ever used a Test booster before? Nitro is a 100% either way thats cool.

fhammen
06-19-09, 11:03 am
Hey brother....

Thanks for the quick response....

To answer your questions, I am 34 and have never taken a test booster before.

I have been thinking about the Nitro for a while now too and may start incorporating it next week seeing that it would be o.k. with my current stack or even if I were to add the Test in too.

C.Coronato
06-19-09, 11:08 am
Nitro is a staple and would be ok, whether you add the Test or not. If you have never taken a test booster before, i would personally stick with the Stak first, just to assess your tolerance. You may not need much of a push. After you finish that up, see how you feel then contemplate hitting the Test if you think you want/need something more potent.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-19-09, 11:09 am
My boy TTL may have a different opinion and this is just mine.

Stack and Test together I do not think I ever heard anyone doing that but I am 100% sure it will not hurt.

But at your age I think that the Stack is enough, maybe try cycling between the two maybe?

Stack 3 weeks, Test 3 weeks, Stack....etc.

But Pak and Nitro is always 100%!

...EASY!!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-19-09, 11:09 am
Nitro is a staple and would be ok, whether you add the Test or not. If you have never taken a test booster before, i would personally stick with the Stak first, just to assess your tolerance. You may not need much of a push. After you finish that up, see how you feel then contemplate hitting the Test if you think you want/need something more potent.

We must've been posting at the same time!