PDA

View Full Version : new supps

Duff318
06-19-09, 1:15 pm
If anybody knows about taking cuts with an N.O product could you let me know....is it good bad or indifferent?

Wasteland
06-19-09, 1:49 pm
Animal Cuts and NO supplements can be combined.

Here's something on Pump/Cuts: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=7916&highlight=cuts+pump

Here's a thread on Shock Therapy/Cuts: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14484&highlight=cuts+shock+therapy

Pump for convenience (pills inside a pack), Shock for drinking (powder).

Duff318
06-19-09, 2:01 pm
thanks. i dunno if youve ever tried it but from what ive gathered it works best three to four hours appart. is that pretty close to your experience with it?

CuttDeez
06-19-09, 2:04 pm
I have taken them closer than that and been ok. The pumps might be harder becasue of the stims. You can take the red pill out if you want. Other than that I have taken them pretty close with no negatives

Duff318
06-19-09, 2:18 pm
Its a drink so i wont be able to remove the stim...i trian around four in the afternoon so i can take the first at breakfast and the second at junch and then my N.O...how does that pan out?

CuttDeez
06-19-09, 2:38 pm
Its a drink so i wont be able to remove the stim...i trian around four in the afternoon so i can take the first at breakfast and the second at junch and then my N.O...how does that pan out?

Once again your going to have to try it and see how you feel. I take my cuts at 1:30 and then my shake at 3:45. I have never felt a side effect. I think you should be ok

Duff318
06-19-09, 2:50 pm
thanks bro ill give that a shot then

Wasteland
06-19-09, 3:13 pm
thanks. i dunno if youve ever tried it but from what ive gathered it works best three to four hours appart. is that pretty close to your experience with it?

What works best?

Shock Therapy and Animal Pump both contain stimulants, as does Animal Cuts. Therefore, a minimum of about 6 hours apart. That said, you could easily remove the stimulants from Animal Pump. It's in the red capsule.

Duff318
06-19-09, 3:17 pm
Im using an N.O drink so i cnat rally take the stim out ive been reading up and there seem to be alot of positives about combining the two and most of the things ive read have said they were taken three to four hours apart

-=Ad0=-
06-19-09, 8:35 pm
What has worked best for me is taking first pack of cuts immediately upon waking up. I take my second pack 30 minutes preworkout and my Pump 20 minutes preWO (FYI i dont remove any stims at all and am fine, but that depends on the individual) . I have been doing this all week and my workouts have felt much better than before where I would take Pump 30 minutes preWO by itself. I train around 4 in the afternoon as well.

Hope this helps!

-Ado