PDA

View Full Version : OX doing his thing

rocky36
06-19-09, 4:52 pm
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/blogcategory/197/225/

Littlefry
06-19-09, 5:30 pm
Nice, the man loves his EAA's and nitro!

whosnexttt
06-19-09, 7:33 pm
didnt know evan likes using supersets and drop sets

whosnexttt
06-19-09, 7:33 pm
the dude is crazy, he should enter the olympia this year, he'd take that shit for sure, or atleast top 5

N. Motta
06-19-09, 7:37 pm
the dude is crazy, he should enter the olympia this year, he'd take that shit for sure, or atleast top 5

No offense whatsoever to Evan, but he would deff not take the title. Top 10, probable.

Also, what serious bodybuilder does NOT do supersets and drop sets?

whosnexttt
06-19-09, 11:44 pm
No offense whatsoever to Evan, but he would deff not take the title. Top 10, probable.

Also, what serious bodybuilder does NOT do supersets and drop sets?

coleman, arnold,....biggest names i can think of, but im pretty sure they have used ss and drop sets before

whosnexttt
06-26-09, 10:06 pm
i cant think of any mr.olympia that does supersets with their chest

npeezy
06-26-09, 10:27 pm

why would training style dictate whether or not he would be mr. olympa?

whosnexttt
06-26-09, 10:33 pm
why would training style dictate whether or not he would be mr. olympa?

this comment made by iwontquit

"No offense whatsoever to Evan, but he would deff not take the title. Top 10, probable.

Also, what serious bodybuilder does NOT do supersets and drop sets?"

Big C
06-26-09, 10:37 pm
You're 17. Maybe think before you type and post bro.

N. Motta
06-27-09, 1:09 am
maybe you should read before you type? I was responding to "iwontquit's" comment, iwontquit is a member on these forums if you didnt relise that, and no need to be sorry bro everyone makes mistakes

Yea, with all due respect Big C had it right, think before you type homie.

didnt know evan likes using supersets and drop sets
You acted surprised that Evan does drops and super sets. Any field tested lifter worth his sand, has done or will use drops and super's.

What? You are fully privy to the off-season and contest training routines of Dex, Jay and Ronnie? Your right. To reach the Olympia level, no intensity techniques need be employed, simple straight sets right?

I believe you misunderstood my first comment. You also seem to contradict yourself.

whosnexttt
06-27-09, 2:07 am
Yea, with all due respect Big C had it right, think before you type homie.

You acted surprised that Evan does drops and super sets. Any field tested lifter worth his sand, has done or will use drops and super's.

What? You are fully privy to the off-season and contest training routines of Dex, Jay and Ronnie? Your right. To reach the Olympia level, no intensity techniques need be employed, simple straight sets right?

I believe you misunderstood my first comment. You also seem to contradict yourself.

look why do we have to make a big deal outa this? I just wanna know some names of other mr.o's that do supersets and drops sets!! Thats all!! idk why you guys are ganging up on me and trying to diss me, im all bout respect, and disrespecting someone on the internet is low......

I seem to contradict myself? Maybe, but trying to sound smart on the internet will only piss off people, take note on that homie.

npeezy
06-27-09, 3:31 am
look why do we have to make a big deal outa this? I just wanna know some names of other mr.o's that do supersets and drops sets!! Thats all!! idk why you guys are ganging up on me and trying to diss me, im all bout respect, and disrespecting someone on the internet is low......

I seem to contradict myself? Maybe, but trying to sound smart on the internet will only piss off people, take note on that homie.

No one is trying to insult you bro...

Arnold? he did supersets and drop sets..he was a huge fan of dips supersetted with cable crossovers...he did double and triple dropsets for arms and shoulders...he supersetted leg extensions with squats...

Jay? he uses rest pause and dropsets...watch his New Improved and Beyond dvd...he does dropsets for everybody part...double dropsets on smith squats...dropsets and rest pause for shoulders...drops for arms...

Even in dexters video from 2002...all he did during his precontest olympia training was supersets and dropsets...

JasonG
06-27-09, 3:57 am
Arnold was also big on supersetting opposite bodyparts such as chest and back.

ghost
06-27-09, 7:56 am
Guys, if the thread cannot stay CIVIL and Respectful, then infractions will be handed out and the thread will be deleted.

and BACK ON TRACK,

Ox looks friggin sick in that video.

JasonG
06-27-09, 10:01 pm
Guys, if the thread cannot stay CIVIL and Respectful, then infractions will be handed out and the thread will be deleted.

and BACK ON TRACK,

Ox looks friggin sick in that video.

Hell yeah he does! I like how he pauses at the bottom of his movements. So many people at the gym should take note instead of bouncing off their chest.

TigerAce01
06-27-09, 10:24 pm
Every single time I see Evan, I am simply blown away. I swear his body changes so much every time I watch a new video, or see a new shoot. Simply extraordinary.

-Ace

mritter3
06-27-09, 10:28 pm
point blank...evan is the man, anything he sets his eyes on, is his for the taking, cannot wait to see where he goes with his career.

boar
06-27-09, 10:41 pm
When I am in CT I have the pleasure of training at golds in New haven where evan trains and in waterbury I train events with derek poundstone. Evan has great training videos but I am surprised everyone overlooked the derek poundstone videos.

Evan is an awesome bodybuilder, but the md vids of derek he is lifting some damn heavy stuff so spread your props gentleman.

i am just trying to get more rep for my sport of strongman thats all.

TigerAce01
06-27-09, 10:47 pm
There's actually a thread dedicated to Poundstone. Watched those too. Seems like a really down to earth guy that loves what he does.

-Ace

boar
06-27-09, 11:07 pm
There's actually a thread dedicated to Poundstone. Watched those too. Seems like a really down to earth guy that loves what he does.

-Ace

He is bro I am grateful to be able to train with him. He is the coolest professional athlete around. He will not hesitate to go out of his way to help other athletes with motivation or lifting techniques. he has done this many times with me.

Derek will also do anything for the sport. The most humble guy I know. I am just hoping he is kicking ass and taking names at fortissimus.

Kingquads
06-28-09, 3:16 pm
dang this video motivates me to go train my chest right now