PDA

View Full Version : Reached my summer goal today

BarefootLifter
06-20-09, 6:58 pm
So my week usually goes m-legs t-chest w-shoulders and th-back but after my shoulder day I came down with the flu, and was stuck in bed untill this morning. My body weight dropped from 213 to 203 had one can of chicken noodle soup over the whole time. My first order or torrent/storm/shock therapy/pak came in thursday, currently only been taking only whey/real/pump/nitro/intra aid. Anywho I usually rep 375 4x6 on deads and thats a little bit of a challenge and my goal by the end of the summer was to rep 8 plates, 405. So today I am about 80% recovered from the flu and decided I would hit the gym and atleast get deads in. So in the morning I just took pak to keep it light,mixed a half gallon of intra-aid and storm, took my first ever dose of shock therapy and hit the gym. I load up the bar with 135 and do a few warm ups. Then I slam on 375 and go for six repps and did it with complete ease and I had thick veins spider-webbing from my traps across my delts into my chest, usually just get a little one on my right delt. I was pumped lol. So then I loaded the bar with 395 and repeated it, little tougher but still not to bad. So i said fuck it and went to 405. I repped that and it was brutal not going to lie. Didn't think I was going to finish my last set but I did. After i deloaded the bar two guys came up to my and said my traps were exploding lol. Anyways I was pretty jacked that I did this and did a complete back workout at great effort. lol I don't know who i owe it to the pak the shock therapy/storm/ or the flu lol but just thought I would share it with you.

whosnexttt
06-20-09, 8:01 pm
So my week usually goes m-legs t-chest w-shoulders and th-back but after my shoulder day I came down with the flu, and was stuck in bed untill this morning. My body weight dropped from 213 to 203 had one can of chicken noodle soup over the whole time. My first order or torrent/storm/shock therapy/pak came in thursday, currently only been taking only whey/real/pump/nitro/intra aid. Anywho I usually rep 375 4x6 on deads and thats a little bit of a challenge and my goal by the end of the summer was to rep 8 plates, 405. So today I am about 80% recovered from the flu and decided I would hit the gym and atleast get deads in. So in the morning I just took pak to keep it light,mixed a half gallon of intra-aid and storm, took my first ever dose of shock therapy and hit the gym. I load up the bar with 135 and do a few warm ups. Then I slam on 375 and go for six repps and did it with complete ease and I had thick veins spider-webbing from my traps across my delts into my chest, usually just get a little one on my right delt. I was pumped lol. So then I loaded the bar with 395 and repeated it, little tougher but still not to bad. So i said fuck it and went to 405. I repped that and it was brutal not going to lie. Didn't think I was going to finish my last set but I did. After i deloaded the bar two guys came up to my and said my traps were exploding lol. Anyways I was pretty jacked that I did this and did a complete back workout at great effort. lol I don't know who i owe it to the pak the shock therapy/storm/ or the flu lol but just thought I would share it with you.

thats some good shit bro, man 405 for reps is hardcore, i still remember i when i hit 405....thats some beast weight right there soon ull be repping 500, yep one of the best ways to get vascular is heavy deadlifts......man why did i have to read your thread!!! now i wanna go to the gym and bust out some heavy deads!!! even though my back is strained im down!!!! haha

Thats good to hear bro keep up the hardcore lifestyle.