PDA

View Full Version : Test

rmeguy
06-21-09, 4:25 am
Just a quick question brothers. My schedule this week has me working late so i am going to have to go to the gym in the Am this week. My question is, i just bought my next bulk stak:

2xTest
1xM-Stak
BCAA Stak
Pak
Torrent
Real Gains
Pump

I know Test is a take with dinner, so since i am working out in the morning do i need to take it before i go to the gym or keep it with my dinner meal? Thanks for the responses..

-Ben

Tallwhitebread0042
07-31-09, 7:10 pm
on the contrary my brother, eat breakfast, take PAK, and TEST together WITH your breakfast, then hit the gym and use your BCAA stack etc.

i honestly took M-stak WITH my test/and or stak and it didn't bother me. some say split it up. but in all reality do it like this

1. Breakfast (with PAK and TEST)

2. 30 mins later take M-stak (if you got the time that is) then hit the gym a lil later say 20 mins

3. or you can take m stak later in the day inbetween meals cuz it'll help with nitrogen ritention and protein uptake.

i HIGHLY recommend just waking up maybe 45 mins to 60 mins earlier and gettin all this in before your workout. it'll make a HUGE difference bro.

i hope this helped.

Tallwhitebread0042
07-31-09, 7:11 pm
scratch that. sorry i forgot and didnt see you were taking pump.

take pump 30 mins after your test/pak/breakfast shit and you can take m-stak with it (i did) but then again, alot of Animals will say take it a part from one another...it didnt bother me (like i said).

that is a sick stack btw. i got sick gains off it. im still only 20. i prefer to stick with STAK and M-stak myself. but if you're over 22-23 then TEST is great for you.

good luck brother.

Hoomgar
08-03-09, 4:21 pm
I always take my Animal Test with my breakfast. The most important thing though is that you take it consistently at the same time of day everyday as much as possible for the best results.