PDA

View Full Version : How much of fish oil intake while on animal test?

MTV
06-22-09, 9:59 am
I'm taking 3 pills (75mg each) of fish oil daily.

ghost
06-22-09, 10:01 am
get yourself some Animal Omega and you will be covered.

Elite
06-22-09, 11:22 am
Test FAQ: Can i stack Test with Omega
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=18308

MTV
06-23-09, 10:44 am
I'm gonna drop Test and get Stak instead with m-stak. I'm using Pump for 2 weeks and feel this product works on me. So stacking Stak, Pump, and M-stak is too much?

I'm taking 18 pills total
7 - pump
6 - orange traid
3 - fish oil
2 - liv.52

I plan to stack stak with pump for 42 days then stack pump with m-stak for 42 days. How its sound?

TheDarkHalf
06-23-09, 1:04 pm
I'm gonna drop Test and get Stak instead with m-stak. I'm using Pump for 2 weeks and feel this product works on me. So stacking Stak, Pump, and M-stak is too much?

I'm taking 18 pills total
7 - pump
6 - orange traid
3 - fish oil
2 - liv.52

I plan to stack stak with pump for 42 days then stack pump with m-stak for 42 days. How its sound?

I don't think I would run pump for 84 days. At some point, you are going to get used to it. I would run pump for 42 days and then shock therapy for 42 days. Other than that...looks fine. Not too many pills at all.....there have been times where I would be taking 5 different packs in a day. Just keep your water intake up and you're good to go.

MTV
06-23-09, 1:20 pm
I don't think I would run pump for 84 days. At some point, you are going to get used to it. I would run pump for 42 days and then shock therapy for 42 days. Other than that...looks fine. Not too many pills at all.....there have been times where I would be taking 5 different packs in a day. Just keep your water intake up and you're good to go.

Actually, I go back and forth from Pump to shock therapy and other NO products. One thing, I've noticed about NO contain caffeine make my eyes twitching.

TheDarkHalf
06-23-09, 1:29 pm
Actually, I go back and forth from Pump to shock therapy and other NO products. One thing, I've noticed about NO contain caffeine make my eyes twitching.

Cool you should be alright then. I feel like you should change up your NO product every month or two because you will adapt. NO products do contain caffeine, you could try finding a NO product that has less caffeine or one that is stim free.