PDA

View Full Version : Alternate heavy & light

sideburnz
06-22-09, 7:18 pm
Hey bros.. jus wanna ask.. I thot of doing heavy for 2weeks & then switching to slightly lighter for a week n then a repeat of e same cycle. Ive heard it can cause gains as it shocks e muscles.. pls let me noe if this is a gd idea bros..

MVP
06-22-09, 10:27 pm
Hey bros.. jus wanna ask.. I thot of doing heavy for 2weeks & then switching to slightly lighter for a week n then a repeat of e same cycle. Ive heard it can cause gains as it shocks e muscles.. pls let me noe if this is a gd idea bros..

Try it and see, only way to really know, it sounds like a good idea though.

Cstlfx
06-23-09, 12:28 am

Try it and see if it works for you. For a while I had been doing one week heavy, one week light and it worked well for the guys I train with and me. It doesnt let the muscles get accustomed to the workout.

whosnexttt
06-23-09, 12:31 am

experiment bro

Muscleguy93
06-23-09, 9:17 am
sounds like a good idea, imma try this out. (my body adapts to chest routines rlly quickly). Good luck.