PDA

View Full Version : Animal at the Vitamin Shoppe show July 27th

naturalguy
06-23-09, 1:45 pm
Animal will have a booth at the Vitamin Shoppe show July 27th in Orlando, FL. This is a trade show for all managers of The Vitamin Shoppe.

McFly
06-23-09, 1:48 pm
sweet! maybe vitamin shoppe will have more then 3 Univeral/Animal products on thier shelves soon!!!

Universal Rep
06-23-09, 1:53 pm
Subbed.

Will this show be open to consumers at all NG?

Universal Rep
06-23-09, 1:53 pm
sweet! maybe vitamin shoppe will have more then 3 Univeral/Animal products on thier shelves soon!!!

They sell alot of 'em on their online store...

naturalguy
06-23-09, 1:54 pm
Subbed.

Will this show be open to consumers at all NG?

Nope. It's just for Vitamin Shoppe managers

Universal Rep
06-23-09, 2:00 pm
Nope. It's just for Vitamin Shoppe managers

Is it easy to pose as a "manager"? Hahaha... I can imagine a log of swag goin' out to those managers...

Mr. Dead
06-23-09, 2:02 pm
Animal will have a booth at the Vitamin Shoppe show July 27th in Orlando, FL. This is a trade show for all managers of The Vitamin Shoppe.

Cool!!! The Vitamin Shoppe out in my neck of the woods, actually has a good showing of Animal/Universal products...

BigDubbDiesel
06-26-09, 11:46 am
that vitamin shoppe is right down the road from my house...what time is this event and what animal reps will be there? i might have to crash this party

Cstlfx
06-26-09, 12:00 pm

The Vitamin Shoppe near me has private competition (Physical Addictions, first plave I've seen carry the 20# Milk and Egg) so they carry almost the entire line. Now they just need to get more Universal products in as they have little to none.