PDA

View Full Version : Olympia '09 Chatter...

Universal Rep
06-23-09, 12:54 pm
Might as well get it goin'... Is Corporate goin' and if so, as Animal or Universal? Who here is thinkin' about heading out to Vegas this year?

Mr. Dead
06-23-09, 12:55 pm
Might as well get it goin'... Is Corporate goin' and if so, as Animal or Universal? Who here is thinkin' about heading out to Vegas this year?

They've got to go!!! Maybe roll out the Universal booth, with the sick new look!!!

rev8ball
06-23-09, 12:55 pm
I'm not sure. Long-ass drive for me. May not be able to make it this year, and I'm pissed, dammit!

*sense the sarcasm*

naturalguy
06-23-09, 12:56 pm
They've got to go!!! Maybe roll out the Universal booth, with the sick new look!!!

That's an idea

I'm not sure. Long-ass drive for me. May not be able to make it this year, and I'm pissed, dammit!

*sense the sarcasm*

Seriously there is a lot of traffic on Las Vegas boulevard, it may take you a while

Mr. Dead
06-23-09, 12:57 pm

*sense the sarcasm*

Gee... I wonder if there's going to be an ABC with it...? *LOL*

newbreed
06-23-09, 12:58 pm
I wish I could go. Bet the ABC will be sick

Universal Rep
06-23-09, 12:58 pm

*sense the sarcasm*

Yeah... Roll out of bed, get in car. Drive a bit. Bam.

Universal Rep
06-23-09, 12:59 pm
I wish I could go. Bet the ABC will be sick

Who's got pics from last year's Vegas event????

If Universal were to go (not Animal), I can envision some sick new Universal Gear...

Mr. Dead
06-23-09, 1:00 pm

If Universal were to go (not Animal), I can envision some sick new Universal Gear...

Quit tormenting/teasing me... *LOL*

wedge
06-23-09, 1:02 pm
Figures, I'll likely be in Vegas about a month before all the festivities.

McFly
06-23-09, 1:38 pm
I'm too lazy to google it...when is the Olympia??? I was just talking to some friends out on the left coast who are going....hmmmm

Mr. Dead
06-23-09, 1:40 pm
I'm too lazy to google it...when is the Olympia??? I was just talking to some friends out on the left coast who are going....hmmmm

September 24 - 27. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

rev8ball
06-23-09, 1:45 pm

I've got a few in my myspace album:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=625241&albumId=3092162&page=1

Sept 24-27.
Left-coast.....LOL, haven't heard that in a while.

McFly
06-23-09, 1:52 pm
Sept 24-27.

hmmm I might have to try to make this happen....good reason to get away for the weekend

C.Coronato
06-23-09, 1:59 pm
Sounds like a good time to me!

newbreed
06-23-09, 2:44 pm
Sounds like a good time to me!

X2

S. Clarida
06-23-09, 2:47 pm
X2

x3...never been out there. I hear about it/see pics all the time.

Aggression
06-23-09, 2:56 pm
x3...never been out there. I hear about it/see pics all the time.

x4. it'll be a first time for me out there as well. Good thing I'll be dieting at that point. Otherwise, all the bad temptations would probably get the best of me ...

Mr. Dead
06-23-09, 2:59 pm
x4. it'll be a first time for me out there as well. Good thing I'll be dieting at that point. Otherwise, all the bad temptations would probably get the best of me ...

Ah... The land of all-you-can-eat buffets... You may need someone to keep an eye on ya... *LOL*