PDA

View Full Version : Tartaglia's New Journey

Tartaglia
06-24-09, 12:51 pm
This is my new journey, I had an old one. But i got involved in things and ended up not being able to hit the gym anymore. Thats why this is my new journey, its a new begining for me. A chance to start all over, and right the wrongs ive done before.

Here it is, Day 1 Back Biceps:

Half an hour before training Animal Pump

Before Workout: Animal Nitro

Warm up: 10 min running.

Triset: Wide Grip Pull Ups till Failure: Three sets, 8,8,5
Dumbell Pullover(Concentrating on Lats): 10x30pounds
8x35pounds
6x40pounds
Stiff Arm Pulldowns: 10x60
8x70
Till Failurex80

The idea of the triset is to try and widen my lats, its not the heaviest weight, but im really concentrating on my strict form.

Cable Seated row: 10x50pounds
8x60pounds
8x60pounds
6x70pounds
With The Machine im not to sure about the weight, but i think thats about right.

Deadlifts: 10x100
8x140
8x140
6x160

I always end it with deadlifts, Its a killer at the end

Biceps: Ez Bar: 10X30POUNDS
8X40POUNDS
8X40POUNDS
6X50POUNDS

For the next exerciose i used a bar with a grip in which my hands were facing toawrds eahcother: 10x25POUNDS
8X35POUNDS
8X35POUNDS
6X45POUNDS

Barbell Curls: 10x30POUNDS
8x40POUNDS
8x40POUNDS
6x50POUNDS

After Workout: Animal Nitro
And that was all for my workout, my biceps to me are my week point in my body.

Tartaglia
06-25-09, 5:31 pm
Ok Boys tonight is my prom and then after prom im going clubbing all night since we got a hotel room downtown. Then tomorrow morning waking up early so we can hit the chalet we rented so that means, 4 whole days without a training! Yes it sucks cause i know but this weekend will be one of the besty of my life, so before leaving i decided to kill my shoulders.

Animal Pump 30 min before workout

Animal Nitro right before running

5 Min warmup

SIDE LATERALS DB: 8x15POUNDS
8X15POUNDS
8X15POUNDS
6X20POUNDS

DB PRESS: 10X25POUNDS
8X30POUNDS
8X30POUNDS
6X35POUNDS

BB SHRUGS: 8X135POUNDS
8X135POUNDS
8X135POUNDS
8X135POUNDS

BB PRESS: 12X40POUNDS
10X50POUNDS
8X60POUNDS
6X65POUNDS

1 Pack of Animal Nitro

And that was it for my shoulder workout, if you can tell by the wieghts, im a little guy haha, i weigh 140 and im maybr 5`6 or 5`7

Tartaglia
06-29-09, 5:43 pm
This weekend was insane, best time of my life so far! But i feel guilty on all the bad food i ate. I ate alot of peanut butter and meat, but i also had fast food and junk food. So starting tomorrow im starting all over again eating healthy and training right. Ill keep ya updated day by day

Tartaglia
06-30-09, 7:46 pm
Half an hour before training Animal Pump

Before Workout: Animal Nitro

Warm up: 10 min running.

Triset: Wide Grip Pull Ups till Failure: Three sets, 9,8,6 (improvement)
Dumbell Pullover(Concentrating on Lats): 10x35pounds
8x40pounds
6x445pounds
(Improvment)
Stiff Arm Pulldowns: 8x70
8x70
Till Failurex70

The idea of the triset is to try and widen my lats, its not the heaviest weight, but im really concentrating on my strict form.

Cable Seated row: 8x60pounds
8x60pounds
8x60pounds
6x70pounds
With The Machine im not to sure about the weight, but i think thats about right.

Deadlifts: 10x95
8x140
8x140
5x195 (I decided to pack on alot more weight, just to kill it

I always end it with deadlifts, Its a killer at the end

Biceps

Barbell Curls: 10x40pounds
8x50pounds
8x55pounds
10x45pounds

DOING THEESE CURLS KILLED ME WRIST I THINK I DID SOMETHING BAD TO IT, SO I DECIDED TO JUST CONTINUE WORKING ON THEM, BUT DID EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT

Vaze_06
06-30-09, 7:59 pm
glad u had fun at your prom.
nice sessions. what are your goals?

Tartaglia
06-30-09, 8:02 pm
glad u had fun at your prom.
nice sessions. what are your goals?

My main goal is to get big. Like gain another 10 to 20 pounds. Ive gained around 3 pounds in the last month. Ive been eating lean and mean. Usually 5 meals a day.

RK
06-30-09, 9:40 pm
Looking good in here bro, might want to take it easy on that wrist or try using wrist wrap's during ur curls

Tartaglia
07-01-09, 5:22 am
Looking good in here bro, might want to take it easy on that wrist or try using wrist wrap's during ur curls

Thats what ive been thinking i have to do, it doesnt hurt anymore. But ill bring wraps for next time

Tartaglia
07-01-09, 5:24 am
Alright boys, Its 5:30 in the morning. And im making my eggs!

I knocked out early last night and woke up this morning feeling great! Im planning to hit the gym at around 7:30-8. But theres one dilema. Its canada day and im hoping its open!

If it is ill let you guys know how my workout went.

Peace Boys

Tartaglia
07-01-09, 8:59 am
I always love a chest day. Feels so nice! Here was my chest workout. I know im dont lift the most weight. But i was trying to concentrate on my form.

The Famous Bench Press:
12x95pounds
8x115pounds
6x125pounds
5x125pounds (The last rep was a killer, i think i had the perfect weight)

Incline DB:
10x35pounds
8x40pounds
8x40pounds
6x45pounds

DB FLIES:

10x15pounds(4sets) My extension was perfect, just like arnold did it.

Decline DB Press:

10x30pounds(3 sets)

PUSH UPS TILL FAILURE

And of course i took my animal pump 30 min beofre work out, animal nitro before and after workout. If im doing something wrong in my workout. Please point it out, my chest is already killling so i think i did something right.

RK
07-01-09, 9:36 pm
Hey brother, great great chest day! VERY important to always have that good form and not worry about the weight. It will all come in time. Everything looks in order to murder your chest. Just always remember to throw different shit in to keep the growing constant. One of my fav lifts for chest is dips. If you haven't before, throw them in, i promise you will feel them haha.

Tartaglia
07-02-09, 2:10 pm
HERES ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL SHOULDER DAY
Animal Pump 30 min before

ANimal Nitro Before workout

5 min warm up light jog

Dumbell Lateral Raise
10x15pounds
10x15pounds
10x15pounds
8x20pounds

Dumbell Raise
10x30pounds
10x30pounds
8x35pounds
6x40pounds

Bent Over Lateral

10x10pounds
10x10pounds
8x15pounds
8x15pounds

Animal NItro after

RK next time ill do my chest, ill throw in thew dips. Thanks alot for the advice and support!

Tartaglia
07-03-09, 10:45 pm
Alright guys, my friend came over last night and helped me with a workout, its a 5 day split. Each day to hit each muscle. Triceps and biceps done on the same day. I just started the routine today and i have to say it killed, My bicep was wrecked. But i cant say the same for my tricep. For some reason, i didnt feel the bnrun i thought i would have. Maybe i have to increase the weights. So here it is, my new arm workout

Animal Pump 30 min before training

Animal nitro before walking in the gym

5 min warm up jog

Decline Skullcrushers
12x40pounds
10x45pounds
8x50pounds
6x55pounds

Cable Pressdowns

not to sure about the weight. But i put it in the 7th slot and did 4 sets 8 reps

Two arm overhead press(i think thats what its called)

10x30pounds (3sets)

3 sets dips till failure. The reason i think i maybe didnt feel my triceps is because, i was able to do 10 dips first two sets, and the last set i did 9.

Biceps: This was insane i loved it

BB curls:
10x45pounds
8x50pounds
6x55pounds

incline db curls

10x15(3 sets NICE AND SLOW)

Hurcules Curls

4 sets 8 reps, i put it in the 3rd slot

Hammer curls

2sets 15 reps 10 pounds

Done Animal NItro walking out of the gym

My biceps are weak if youi cant tell, but that only means that its a reason to train them like crazy to improve, if you have any suggestions on the workout or to swicth various exercises please let me know!

Tartaglia
07-04-09, 4:29 pm
Haha yee leg day today. And i didnt need anyone to carry me out the gym it was a joke...

Like usual Animal Pump 30 min before workout

Animal Nitro Before walking in gym

5 min warm up

Warm up Leg Extension

25pounds 10 reps x 3 (Perfect Form)

Squats! They were a killer, I dug my butt into the ground!

135 pounds 10 reps x 3

Leg Press I wanted to die

190 25 reps
280 20 reps
370 15 reps
460 10 reps
550 5 reps

For the leg curl and leg extension i added theese wieghts, im not sure how much the machine weighs alone.

Leg Extension hold at top perfect motion

40 pounds 8 reps x 3 sets

Leg Curl aqueeze at top, perfect motion

35 pounds 12 reps x 3 sets

Sitting calf raises:

45 pounds 12 reps
60 pounds 10 reps
75 pounds 8 reps
90 pounds 6 reps

Standing calf raises:

6th slot 12 reps x 3 sets

I cant walk. BUT I FUCKEN LOVE IT

Animal Nitro walking out the gym

RK
07-04-09, 7:00 pm
Looking solid there bro. always stick to the basics with leg day to put on the most mass. Also, good to hear ur burying those squats, thats the way to do it! You ever do stiff legged deadlifts or walking lunges?

Tartaglia
07-05-09, 12:05 pm
Looking solid there bro. always stick to the basics with leg day to put on the most mass. Also, good to hear ur burying those squats, thats the way to do it! You ever do stiff legged deadlifts or walking lunges?

Yee i used to never digg my ass, but fk are me legs hurting this morning. And no i dont know what stiff legged deadlifts are, and ive done walking lunges in like fitness class i think

Vaze_06
07-05-09, 12:16 pm
Yee i used to never digg my ass, but fk are me legs hurting this morning. And no i dont know what stiff legged deadlifts are, and ive done walking lunges in like fitness class i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqoJ9jNjM8E

here u go bro.. and if i were u .. i would do both
nice wheels sessions

RK
07-05-09, 12:20 pm
Good link Vaze. When done correctley stiff leggeds really bring your legs to a whole new level of pain and growth.

You could also do Dumb Bell walking lunges. it really works ur hams and glutes.

Tartaglia
07-05-09, 12:59 pm
thats alot for the video vase, and thanks rk for the advice! Ill be sure to throw in stiff leg deadlifts towards the end of my workout and walking lunges!

RK
07-05-09, 2:38 pm
thats alot for the video vase, and thanks rk for the advice! Ill be sure to throw in stiff leg deadlifts towards the end of my workout and walking lunges!

Stiff's and lunges are real real tough man, u might want to put them in before leg extensions and curls.

Tartaglia
07-05-09, 3:40 pm
WOOO,

Tartaglia
07-05-09, 3:48 pm
WOOO, nice chest day today. I was proud of the weight i took in my exercises, except the incline bench. I thought i could i put abit more weight.

animal pump 30 min before

animal nitro

no warm up today, my legs are to fked to run

Cable Cross overs Light weight perfect form. good warm up

3 sets 12 reps

DB BENCH

40(10)
45(8)
50(6)
55(fail)

Incline Bench

95(10)
105(8)
105(6) i couldnt get up to eight
115(6) odddly enough i got to 6 with 115, it was really weird

decline flys

15(10)
20(8)
20(8)
25(6)

Dips Leaning foward

8 reps
7 reps
6 reps

Pecdeck

3 sets till failure, hold at top, stretch while releasing back.

my chest if feeling it, i liked the workout. There could be some room for other exercises. and some advice so if anyone has please help.

i accidently wrote another reply

Vaze_06
07-05-09, 4:34 pm
nice pressin
ever heard of DB PullOver? can be good for back's day too, but i prefer it on chest. good to develop the chest and expand the rib cage. really advice it

Tartaglia
07-05-09, 4:45 pm
nice pressin
ever heard of DB PullOver? can be good for back's day too, but i prefer it on chest. good to develop the chest and expand the rib cage. really advice it

i used to use pullovers for my back, but i tried it once for my chest and i found it difficult to concentrate using my chest

Vaze_06
07-05-09, 4:52 pm
i used to use pullovers for my back, but i tried it once for my chest and i found it difficult to concentrate using my chest

how do u do them? sometimes its just how u breath that makes it ''weird''

Tartaglia
07-05-09, 4:54 pm
how do u do them? sometimes its just how u breath that makes it ''weird''

Use a flat bench, lying down both hand holding the dumbell. Bringing it as far back as i can until i feel a stretch. and bringing it back up slowly. I try to keep my arms staright so my bicep or triceps dont help bring the weight up. I used to focus it on my lats. maybe if i try it again next chest workout. i can try to focus on my chest

Vaze_06
07-06-09, 12:39 am
Use a flat bench, lying down both hand holding the dumbell. Bringing it as far back as i can until i feel a stretch. and bringing it back up slowly. I try to keep my arms staright so my bicep or triceps dont help bring the weight up. I used to focus it on my lats. maybe if i try it again next chest workout. i can try to focus on my chest

i havent done them in a while cauz of my new training split so correct me if im wrong... but think that if u bend your elbows some u could feel your ribs stretch more...
wrath does it such a nice way...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtafYlozJ64&feature=related
makes things better.. he is cute! ahah ....time to go to bed...
try them out and tell us how it goes =)

Tartaglia
07-06-09, 1:44 pm
What

Tartaglia
07-06-09, 1:54 pm
Whats up fellas? Today was an alright back day. I wasnt feeling to good. But when i got to the gym i was feelings abit better.

Ill hit you guys up with my protein shake this morning. I have no more whey protien and im waiting to get my Universal real gains. So i had to use whatever i had in my kitchen.

Im not sure about the measurments but it was kinda like this.

Alot of milk
a banana
3 tea spoons of peanut butter
some honey
half a cup of eggs whites
1 whole egg
blend it up!
DOWN THE HATCH

my sister looked at my like i was crazy.
and my brother thought i was a fucken retard. HAHA

alright so this was how my back workout went. One thing im trying to do is widen my back

Wide Grip Pull Ups: As many sets as i can to get to 35 reps. It took four sets 12,10,8,5 not bad for a little guy like me!

Dealifts: 135(10)
135(10)
185(8)
185(7)
Deadlifts iomproved cause the plate of 45 on each side, is done like picking up the sunday news paper, so next time im hoping of adding another plate of 10 pounds on each side to start with!

One arm row: 35(12)
40(10)
45(8)

Wide grip cable rows: im not sure about the weight on theese machine. but my reps were 10,8,6. Adding more weight each set

And lastly i finished off with one set of pull ups till failure. and stiff arm pull downs!( those were a fkn killer)

Tartaglia
07-06-09, 3:57 pm
i decided im probably gunna start putting down my diet, so everyone can get an idea of how i eat. I try to eat alot of protein, and im not sure which foods for carbs and cals so this is what i ate for far today

11:00: My protein shake without the whey,
milk
half a cup of egg whites
one whole egg
3 teaspoons of peanut butter
one banana
honey.
animal pak

between 11:45 till 2 i was at the gym

after gym animal nitro, got home peanut butter sandwich

3:00 a steak and a banana( weird combination i know) and it is now 4, so ill let you know my food intake later on in the day!

Tartaglia
07-07-09, 10:55 am
Guys, i play soccer, im ussed to running, and tranining legs. But this was my first time ever doing weight training for legs. and my legs are SORE! Since saturday, its now tuesday. Anyone have any quick recoverying tips, other then rest and animal flex? Im going to the gym right now. Ill let you know how it goes!

Tartaglia
07-07-09, 1:59 pm
DB PRESS
30(12)
35(10)
40(8)
45(6)

LATERAL RAISE
15(8)x3
20(4)

FRONT RAISE
15(8)X3

CABLE LATERAL RAISE. BENTOVER RAISE, SS
3(8)X3

RK
07-07-09, 5:01 pm
Guys, i play soccer, im ussed to running, and tranining legs. But this was my first time ever doing weight training for legs. and my legs are SORE! Since saturday, its now tuesday. Anyone have any quick recoverying tips, other then rest and animal flex? Im going to the gym right now. Ill let you know how it goes!

EAT EAT EAT!!! Really all you can do. Flex wont help muscle soreness its a joint supplement. The first time is always gonna kick your ass but im not gonna say its gonna get any easier. However the better the diet the better your recovery time will be.

Tartaglia
07-07-09, 5:08 pm
EAT EAT EAT!!! Really all you can do. Flex wont help muscle soreness its a joint supplement. The first time is always gonna kick your ass but im not gonna say its gonna get any easier. However the better the diet the better your recovery time will be.

Thanks RK, Ive been putting alot of protein carbs and caloires in my diet, i juts finished having a steak, and a protien shake. But since i have no protien i have to use my head abit, and i came up with this

1 cup of Milk
4 large eggs
4 teaspoons peanut butter
half a cup cottage cheese
a banana.

not bad i guess. tasted pretty good though

thanks for the help RK

Tartaglia
07-08-09, 4:40 pm
Today was a crazy and intense arm workout. i MURDERED my BICEP. My triceps were in pain during the workout ill admit. I changed it up abit the workout.

started with my triceps

Weighted dips 3 sets
bodyweight(15)
bodyweight+25(12)
bodyweight+45(10)

Skullcrushers:

40(12)
45(10)
50(8)
55(6)

two arm overhead press

30(12)
35(10)
40(8)

Cable Press downs

12(6thslot)
10(7thslot)
8(8thslot)
6(9thslot)
failure(5thslot)

and then i ended it with a set of dips. i only did 5

Pull ups: 3 sets failure

BB CURLS

45(12)
50(10)
55(8)
60(6)

INcline db curls

15(10)x2
20(8)

Hurclues Curls

3rd slot(10)x3
4thslot(8)

One set pull ups till failure, i did like 2

Vaze_06
07-08-09, 4:41 pm
stepping it up, nice work out

Tartaglia
07-08-09, 4:42 pm
stepping it up, nice work out

Thanks for the support Vase!

RK
07-08-09, 7:09 pm
Looking good bro. In that shake did u eat the eggs raw? and whats your body weight at?

Tartaglia
07-08-09, 7:15 pm
Looking good bro. In that shake did u eat the eggs raw? and whats your body weight at?

Yee i just cracked the eggs and that was it. I know theres the risk of samenella, but i read the like only 6 million out of 9 billion eggs contain it. And im now weight around 142, and when i started my journey i was around 140

RK
07-08-09, 8:05 pm
Yee i just cracked the eggs and that was it. I know theres the risk of samenella, but i read the like only 6 million out of 9 billion eggs contain it. And im now weight around 142, and when i started my journey i was around 140

142??? dude time to slam on the tripple decker PB and banana sandwhiches!!!!

Vaze_06
07-08-09, 8:24 pm
might wanna check this bro...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10799&highlight=oreo

Though.. The One and Only.. The Oreo.. heheh

Pure Beauty ... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=586&highlight=oreos

Tartaglia
07-08-09, 8:40 pm
142??? dude time to slam on the tripple decker PB and banana sandwhiches!!!!

yee i know 142 5'6 its sucks, haha im trying tho its been two weeks hard training. one week bulk up eating. All i need to do is eat alot more, and i think im done eating chicken.. i think im sticking to steak and peanut butter! cant forget a couple of cheat meals

might wanna check this bro...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10799&highlight=oreo

Though.. The One and Only.. The Oreo.. heheh

Pure Beauty ... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=586&highlight=oreos

haha thanks vase! That oreo thing sounds AMAZING! im trying the shit soon

Tartaglia
07-09-09, 7:24 pm
I skipped my legs because i have soccer tomorrow night. I think im going to train legs every saturday. So i have a day of recuperation before i have soccer again. But animals. I set a record in my deadlifts, never thought i could accomplish it so fast!

WG Pull Ups: As many sets to get to 40 reps. It took 5 sets, 15, 10, 7, 5, 3

*Deadlifts 3 sets

145(10)
185(8)
*205*(6) I WAS DAMN PROUD

One arm barbell rows:

30(12)
35(10)
40(8)
50(6) I think i have to push the weights up, THE ROWS WERE A BREEZE!

wide grip Cable Rows 3 sets of failure, Improving weight each set

Stiff arm pull downs, 4 sets improve weight each set, After last set lower the weight and do the exercise till failure.

I`m Noticing some big improvements in my back. I think i could have went at it abit harder. But that will be done next week!

Vaze_06
07-09-09, 8:57 pm
congra on the Pr bro. u'll be repping 2 pies in no now =)

RK
07-09-09, 9:55 pm
Now thats a back day bro! At such a young age you got a world of potential. I'm only 21 (got into lifting when i was 20) but if i could have started at your age there is no telling were i would be right now. And like Vaze said 2 pies is coming REAL DAMN SOON!

Tartaglia
07-10-09, 3:24 pm
congra on the Pr bro. u'll be repping 2 pies in no now =)

ha I hope so Vase! Thanks for the support!

Now thats a back day bro! At such a young age you got a world of potential. I'm only 21 (got into lifting when i was 20) but if i could have started at your age there is no telling were i would be right now. And like Vaze said 2 pies is coming REAL DAMN SOON!

Thanks RK, Thats exactly what my brother told me, he wished he started at a age like mine to. Thanks for the support.

Tartaglia
07-10-09, 3:31 pm
What up brothers, today was a good chest day i cant complain. Maybe i should add more weight because i find this shit getting easier and easier by the DAY

Cable cross overs: 3 sets light weight perfect form(Warm up)

Dumbell Bench: 4 sets
40(10)
45(8)
50(6)
55(6) EASY SHIT

My incline bench hurt my shoulder. So i swicthed it up to a machine. I put a plate of 25 on each side. And did 3 sets 8 reps.

Decline flies 4 sets

15(12)
15(12)
20(10)
25(8)

I did cable cross overs again, But with heavier weights, 3 sets 8 reps

PecDeck till failure, and i left.

My chest is never sore the day after. I think i need a new chest workout. If anyone can help me add in some exercises i would appreciate it. And im stupid cause i forgot the DB pullovers, sorry Vase! next time i promisee hhaa, thanks alot

RK
07-10-09, 5:02 pm
Try starting out with Flat DB Bench super setted with Flat DB Flyes. So for this you would do say 50'sx10 reps pressing then keep a lighter pair of DB at your feet and immediatley do flyes. I usually drop my flyes 20 pounds lighter than my presses out of pure fatigue of the chest. Always gets me a great pump, try it out let me know what you think.

Vaze_06
07-11-09, 10:42 am
^^^^^^^^ what he said!
dont sweat it, tho dont forget next time cauz the Lady wont be happy.. and bad luck we live in the same place.. I Can Kick your ass ahaha j-k

Tartaglia
07-11-09, 7:39 pm
Today was a rest day, i was gunna do legs but last night at soccer practice i pulled a muscle. So I took it easy today, and ate like a beast

Try starting out with Flat DB Bench super setted with Flat DB Flyes. So for this you would do say 50'sx10 reps pressing then keep a lighter pair of DB at your feet and immediatley do flyes. I usually drop my flyes 20 pounds lighter than my presses out of pure fatigue of the chest. Always gets me a great pump, try it out let me know what you think.

Thanks for the tip RK, I'll be sure to use it next chest workout!

^^^^^^^^ what he said!
dont sweat it, tho dont forget next time cauz the Lady wont be happy.. and bad luck we live in the same place.. I Can Kick your ass ahaha j-k

Vase im 17 you hit me, I can have you arrested haha!

Vaze_06
07-11-09, 7:44 pm
welll... true true.... tho..
my theory is... ''If It Doesnt Leave a Mark... It Never Happened'' ... =)
anyways u would never have the balls to see the cops and tell them some chick kicked your ass. your man's ego would never let u hahah

Tartaglia
07-12-09, 10:05 pm
Its a new split i decided to try out.

Shoulders

DB PRESS
35x12
40x10
45x8
50x4 switch too 25 till failure

Lateral side raise

15x8x3

DB FRONT RAISE

15x10x2

Cable Lateral Side Raise SS with Bent over lateral side raise im not sure about what the exercises are called, so im probbaly making this stuff up haa

i did 4 sets 8 reps

Triceps

Weighted Dips
bodyweightx15
bodyweight+25x12
bodyweight+45x10

Skull Crushers
40x12
45x10
55x8
60x6

Cable tricep pressdowns
4 sets go up weight each set add another set at the end of light weight till failure

Two arm overhead press
35x12
40x10
45x8
50x6 Fucken kiler at the end

Tartaglia
07-13-09, 2:50 pm
my back workouts are getting more and more insane each week, for some reason it just keeps getting stronger and i dont know WHY!

WG Pullups, as many sets to get to 45 reps, i did 5 sets. 16,12,8,6,4 i did one more rep ha

DEADLIFTS!
135x10
185x8
205x6 i was looking at the barbell and it had 2 45's, 2 25's and 2 10's. Decided to take of the 2 25's and the 2 10's and smack on another plate of 45 on each side THATS RIGHT BABY 225 for 4 reps!! FUCKKIN KILLER DRAINED THE FK OUTTA ME

One arm DB ROWS 3 sets heavy weight

45x10
50x8
55x6

WG CABLE ROWS light weight alot of reps 3 sets, reps. 12 10 8

3 sets of pull ups 6,6,5
stiff arm pull downs, 3 sets,. first set light weight alot of reps last two sets, heavy weight low reps

barbell curls

40x12
45x10
50x8
55x6 ill start off with 5 pounds more next time

preacher curls ez bar machine, 3 sets heavy weight low weight

dumbell curls
15x15
20x10 and my biceps were finished for some odd reason, like there still hurting half an hour later haha. So i dont know what i did deifferent, maybe it was the barbell curls cause i kept perfect form.

RK
07-13-09, 10:05 pm
Congrats on the PR brother! 2 pies a side is a great accomplishment. I def remember it a lot more vividly than when i got 3 or 4 a side. Keep on stayin hungry and you will continue to grow!

Tartaglia
07-15-09, 2:11 pm
Bros, what the fuck today was completely insane. Heavy ass weights felt like feathers. I'm damn proud of what i did today. I just fucked up on one thing but i dont care

DB BENCH//Flys (Thanks RK IT WAS AMAZING)
45x10//20x10
50x8//25x8
55x6//25x6
60x6//30x6 I dont know how i did it

Incline Machine(3 sets heavy weight low sets)
added a plate of 25 on each side 8 repsx2
35's on each side 6 reps

DB PULLOVER (Thanks Vase)
3 sets
30x10
40x10
50x8

Decline bench
4 sets
55x12
95x10
115x8
135x5( I COULDNT GET TO 6 FKN SPOT)

cable crossover
2 sets 10 reps light weight

DONE!

J A Y
07-15-09, 2:31 pm
been browsin through here past few nights, never quite got round to leaving a comment..

good stuff man, your making some good gains!

keep it up! im deffo guna keep checkin in

Tartaglia
07-15-09, 2:32 pm
been browsin through here past few nights, never quite got round to leaving a comment..

good stuff man, your making some good gains!

keep it up! im deffo guna keep checkin in

Thanks for the support! I Appreciate it.

Tartaglia
07-16-09, 3:51 pm
Today was an insane leg day. My friend pumped me up so much, i exceded my max weights it was insane

Warm up Leg extension 2 sets 20 reps not to sure about the weeight

Squats 5 sets

135x10
155x8
185x7
185x5
135x17(failure)

Leg PRess

370x12
370x12
550x8
640x5(KILLER)

Leg Extension, Light Weight till failure 2 sets

Romainian Stiff leg dealifts (DB)

40x12
50x12
50x12

Standing Leg Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps

Lying leg curls superste with Bentover calf raises,

standing calf raises
sitting calf raises

done

40x12

Vaze_06
07-16-09, 4:34 pm
nice session bro. both for your legs and chest work out

RK
07-16-09, 4:34 pm
good looking chest and leg day bro.

Glad the bench superset worked well for you haha!

C.Coronato
07-16-09, 4:39 pm
Looking real solid brother. Big things in your future my man.

Tartaglia
07-16-09, 5:36 pm
Looking real solid brother. Big things in your future my man.

Thanks alot for the support. It's what keeps me going

Tartaglia
07-17-09, 6:09 pm
Today was an alright day, i wasnt really feeling it since i didnt have any music with me. But i still pushed myself. Im the type of guy who has his ipod on all the time, listening to the some songs that will forever pump him up

Miltary press

barx15(warm up)
65x12
95x8
105x6
95 till failure i think i got about 5 reps.

DB side laterals

15x8x3
10 till failure, i think i got around 6 reps

front raises 2 sets 10 reps 10 pounds

arnold press 3 sets
25x6x2
20x4

cable laterals side and rear superset 3 sets 8 reps

my shoudler were dead, but i dont feel them hurting now. I never did milatary press before. So i didnt wanna back on alot of weight and unjure myself. I just did light weight, Perfect form.

I also did abs. 3 exercises superset 3 sets

and stationary bike 10 min cool down.

I also just bought a stationary bike for my house, so i can take some cardio days at home!

and

Vaze_06
07-17-09, 9:11 pm
i know how u feel, i always have my charger with me just in case lol and i went through a couple of ipod and mp3.. just killed an other one lol

still got the work done, sweet

Tartaglia
07-19-09, 2:17 pm
Sorry i havent posted in a while. But ive still been hitting the gym. Yesterday i did Arms

Triceps
weighted dips
bodyweightx15
25x12
45x10

Skull Crushers
40x12
45x10
50x8
60x6

Cable tricep pressdowns

4 sets go up everyset, after last set drop weight and rep with failure

Two hand overhead press

40x12
45x10
50x8
55x6

Biceps

pullups 2 sets failure

BB Curls

40x12
45x10
50x8
60x6

Incline DB curls 2 sets 12 reps 20 pounds

Ez bar curls, 3 sets heavy weight low reps.

After this my bicep was finished. My bicep is very weak, and i need specific exercises to improve it. After doing theese exercises my bicep became more fuller.

Today was BACK

WG PULL UPS!

2 sets warm up 10 reps.

Deadlift

135x10
185x8
225x6

WG pull downs 3 sets of 10 reps

T BAR Wide grip 4 sets 8 reps

CG cable rows 3 sets 8 reps

WD PULL DOWNS 3 sets of failure

Vaze_06
07-20-09, 5:45 pm
nice sessions bro

Tartaglia
07-20-09, 9:35 pm
Today was a good chestday i had a good vibe here is what it looked like

DB PRESS
45x12
50x10
55x8
60x6

Incline machine

3 sets 8 reps

Decline BB

95x12
115x8
115x8
115x8

Cable cross overs
2 sets same weight 10 reps
last set heavier weight 8 reps

DB pullover

45x8x3

nice sessions bro

Thanks Vase!

RK
07-21-09, 5:13 pm
Looks good bro....but come on now, lets see you go to failure on a few sets! my last set of something big like DB Presses i go as heavy as possible and just pump out as many as i can get.

Tartaglia
07-23-09, 2:38 pm
I havnt been on the computer in a while, IM trying to take advantage of the kind of warm summer days we have here in Montreal. Today is thursday, Yesterday i took a day of because i had a soccer game. And tuesday i did legs. I just got back from the gym. Worked shoulders and triceps with a friend.

Legs

Leg extension 20 reps 2 sets (Warm Up)

Squats:
135x12
155x10
195x6
136 till failure, i reached somewhere around 17

Leg Press
3pps 12
4pps 10
5pps 6
3pps 15(failure)

Leg extension 2 sets of failure till the point i wasnt able to get my legs up an inch

Romanian Deadlifts

50x12
50x12

Leg curls

10 reps 3 sets

Standing leg curls

8 reps 4 sets

I didnt work my calf because its been hurting for some reason. Im gunna ask my physio at soccer when i see him.

Today Shoulders Tri

Shoulders

Shoulder Press DB

35x12
40x10
40x10
50x5
40 till failure I was upset cause i couldnt reach 6 reps with the 50's i jumped up to much with the weight

Lateral raises

15x12x3
10 till failure

bent over cable raises

3 sets 12 reps

Shrugs 2 sets 15

Triceps

Skull crushers

40x12
45x10
50x8
60x6

Triceps pushdowns cables

4 sets 12,10,6,failures

Dips 3 sets failure

Two arm over head press 3 sets failure

40x12
50x8
45x10

Looks good bro....but come on now, lets see you go to failure on a few sets! my last set of something big like DB Presses i go as heavy as possible and just pump out as many as i can get.

Ive been doiung that today, worked amazing thanks RK once again for the advice!

Tartaglia
07-23-09, 2:51 pm
Stats:
Weight: 145
Bench: 135(I guess)
Squat: 195(6reps)
Deadlift: 225(4)

Goals:

Weight:170
Bench: 160
Squat: 225
Deadlift: 280-300

I'm not sure if im jumping up with the weight to much. But theese are my goals. Im gunna try to accomplish them as fast as possible. And another goal is. To make my medium Animal shirt make it fit as if it were a small on me now.

Vaze_06
07-23-09, 8:56 pm
goals are good, u'll get there in no-time. keep on eating and training like a monster and u're good to go!

RK
07-23-09, 9:30 pm
Glad i could help man. It's all about learning new things and connecting with your body. You can never know everything so keep on digging to find more. Only suggestion i have is to go heavier on your failure sets so you can only get 6-8 reps. Great way to add strength!

Tartaglia
07-24-09, 4:30 pm
A good training day to me. Just upset at my biceps. After a couple sets there dead and i cant lift. Ill need some new exercises that can hit the bicep good. Cause i see barely no improvment in it.

BACK

Wide Grip Pull ups 3 sets 10,8,6

DEADLIFTS
135x12
185x10
225x6
135x14(failure)

Close Grip Cable Rows
4 sets 10,8,6, lowrred the weight to failure

Wide Grip T bar
3 sets 8 reps

Wide Grip Pull Dows
3 sets of 10 reps

STIFF ARM PULL DOWNS
4 sets Completee failure

Bicep

Preacher curls machine

2 sets 10 reps

BB Curl
40x10
45x10
50x8
55x6
35xFAILURE i reached like 8. Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing

DB Incline Curls
3 sets of 12

After that, My bicep was finished. I have to switch up the routine. I'm researching exercises now!

goals are good, u'll get there in no-time. keep on eating and training like a monster and u're good to go!

Thanks Vase, Im eating a beautiful steak right now. YUM

Glad i could help man. It's all about learning new things and connecting with your body. You can never know everything so keep on digging to find more. Only suggestion i have is to go heavier on your failure sets so you can only get 6-8 reps. Great way to add strength!

I only saw this today. I usually go lower. But Thanks RK!

Tartaglia
07-25-09, 3:57 pm
If some of you dont know i am a big soccer fan. Ive been playing soccer for as long as i can remeber. Thats why im leaving tonight and heading for boston. Im watching two italian teams, AC Milan and Inter play against eachother. After the game im probably staying there for a couple of nights. Ill probably trian in the gym at the hotel. But how could can those gyms be. Ill be back tuesaday or wednesday. And when i get back im hitting up the gym to kill my chest! See you animals around

Vaze_06
07-26-09, 10:45 am
there was a soccer thing going on yesterday... France's teams i think... u watched it?! lol
tho enjoy the break and have fun.. oh and dont forget .. EAT =]

Tartaglia
07-28-09, 11:16 pm
soccer game sick, boston amazing sea food. Mortons amazing steak wowowowowow. But i got back today and as soon as i got back went too the gym. Had a good chest workout i liked it, i did passsed through it quick. Not talking to anyone just an intense training. I changed my workout. When i was benching a while backj. I had trouble with 135 pounds. Improvements, ahhhhh maybe

BENCH

95x15
115x12
135x10
145x8(failure)

I was proud of my bench. I was watching two kids bench a plate like me, having each rep helping them out. Not pointing fun. But not to many 14 year old kids who weigh 110 can bench 145.

Incline DB superset INCLINE FLY (first time i did incline flys. not sure if my form was right. But it fkn killed)

35x12//15x8
40x10//15x8
40x9//15x7(failed)
45x5(failure)//15x5(failure)

Cable Crossovers

3sets inccrease weight till failure

Leaning dips
2 sets of failure

It was a chest macine. Similar to pec dec. Not sure what its called. i did 3 sets of heavy slow reps

Vaze_06
07-29-09, 2:54 pm
sweet work out

RK
07-29-09, 6:27 pm
Incline DB superset INCLINE FLY (first time i did incline flys. not sure if my form was right. But it fkn killed)

LOL thats what they do man! good workout, just keep poundin it out and the numbers will come.

Tartaglia
07-31-09, 2:49 pm
The day after i did my chest i did back. I wasnt feeling it, i ahd no pump nothing so i just left the gym with my head down. The next day i went into the gym and did shoulders but i killed it to make up for my back day

Shoulders

Db press

35x12
40x10
40x10
45x6(faiure)

DB lateral raise
15x12x2
20x6(faiure)

Front hammer raise DB
15x10x3
10xfailure