PDA

View Full Version : The "Tired of cutting to look pretty for summer, clean bulk stack!"

cstmgp
06-25-09, 5:47 pm
I'm sure I'm not the only one, so let's hear it, what routine/stack are you planning for that begining bulk??

Mine just arrived today, tired of cutting, and reached my goal, so I'm gonna try to keep it clean and start growing again:
Stak-15 min after wakeup shake
Storm- pre lifting session, 6 a.m.
Pump- pre muay thai session, roughly 5 p.m.
Pak- with pre bedtime meal
Real gains/protien shakes mixed in throughout the day

There it is boys, I had a little trouble getting in both workouts in a day, but adding storm as my morning pre-lift supp frees up my pump to give me the needed energy to get through my muay thai training in the evening. (Fat really hasn't been a problem since I started this schedule)

Shaun

cstmgp
06-25-09, 10:56 pm
Does anyone else try to bulk while training for a sport or MMA??

Shaun

Wasteland
06-26-09, 11:49 am
I'm sure I'm not the only one, so let's hear it, what routine/stack are you planning for that begining bulk??

Mine just arrived today, tired of cutting, and reached my goal, so I'm gonna try to keep it clean and start growing again:
Stak-15 min after wakeup shake
Storm- pre lifting session, 6 a.m.
Pump- pre muay thai session, roughly 5 p.m.
Pak- with pre bedtime meal
Real gains/protien shakes mixed in throughout the day

There it is boys, I had a little trouble getting in both workouts in a day, but adding storm as my morning pre-lift supp frees up my pump to give me the needed energy to get through my muay thai training in the evening. (Fat really hasn't been a problem since I started this schedule)

Shaun

How often are you using the Real Gains and what kind of calories are you getting per day?

BigDubbDiesel
06-26-09, 2:24 pm
you wont want to put on too much size if you're fighting, you'll want to be at your ideal fighting weight against people who are in your same class

InkdMuscle
06-26-09, 2:58 pm
you wont want to put on too much size if you're fighting, you'll want to be at your ideal fighting weight against people who are in your same class

I agree. I fight MMA. my ideal weight class is lightweight around 55ers. But Since i started lifting i have put on some nice size but now i have to fight at welter weight. Its tough cuz those guys are like 3inch bigger then me. im standing 5'7" with the added height comes the added reach advantage. so im guessing u will have to pick which one u like more. fighting or lifting. but kick ass bro!!

Wasteland
06-26-09, 4:52 pm

I agree. In my experience, it's about weight to strength ratio. Depending on the style, flexibility is critical, and the more mass you add, the less flexible you become.