PDA

View Full Version : New to this whole game

Chrisfiore
06-25-09, 8:56 pm
Sup everybody, i figured since im new to the site and new to bodybuilding in general i'd make a journey. Currently im only taking pak, and following Training routine #7(with some slight tweaks) on the main site. this saturday will mark my first full week on an actual routine, ive been doing circuit training for the past month or so. As of late im sitting at 178 w/ 15% bodyfat

What im really looking for is to tone up and build strength, I a huge MMA fan and would love to have a fighters physique. My problem is my diet, i try to eat healthy but its tough as a student living on my own and i often find myself eating fast food.

A friend suggested Pak to me a while back as a multivitamin and i have been taking it on and off for about 4 months, i went through a cycle of cuts as well but it was an off time and i saw very little results. I am planning on going back on Cuts once i get comfortable with my routine and establish a diet and im also considering Endothil. I would love any input from you guys or pointers for someone getting their feet wet.

Enough from me, off to the gym for Back/Calves