PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak Side effects?

PORTERHOUSE
06-26-09, 2:41 pm
I'm getting ready to start a bulking cycle on monday and plan on using M- Stak to help. I'm just wondering if anyone that has done one before could fill me in on if there are any side effects. Im currently only using Pak w. breakfast and Nitro pre/post, plus an off brand protein recovery shake about 45 post. Also, a friend of mine told me M- Stak made him fat... is this possible?

C.Coronato
06-26-09, 3:00 pm
I'm getting ready to start a bulking cycle on monday and plan on using M- Stak to help. I'm just wondering if anyone that has done one before could fill me in on if there are any side effects. Im currently only using Pak w. breakfast and Nitro pre/post, plus an off brand protein recovery shake about 45 post. Also, a friend of mine told me M- Stak made him fat... is this possible?

It comes down to what you eat. If your bulking most likely your not going to be bulking with super clean foods, so you are going to put on some excess. How old are you and whats your goals? weight ect.

Hercules
06-26-09, 3:02 pm
The only effects I have when I'm on M-Stak are lean mass gains and strength gains. I'm usually more thirsty when I take M, but since when is drinking more water a bad thing? A supplement like M will never make you fat; that has to do with your diet. Make sure your diet and your lifting routine are in check before you begin any supplement.

TigerAce01
06-26-09, 3:20 pm
I've used it a couple of times, and the only side effect I've noticed is an increase in sweating. I've researched the ingredients many times, and there are no diuretics, so I don't exactly know what caused it. But that side effect wasn't that bad, just a little more soaked in the gym. Solid product overall.

-Ace

whosnexttt
06-26-09, 3:23 pm

your friend prolly already was fat

PORTERHOUSE
06-26-09, 6:06 pm
It comes down to what you eat. If your bulking most likely your not going to be bulking with super clean foods, so you are going to put on some excess. How old are you and whats your goals? weight ect.

Im 23. 6' even and about 205 right now. Im trying to get up to 210-215 for now.

theharjmann
06-27-09, 8:00 am

a lot of people rate M-Stak

maybe your freind doesnt

just make sure you eat enough clean calories.....protein, carbs and good fats.....stock up on the red meat aswell

Shamus11B
06-28-09, 4:36 am
I just finished my first can of M-stak 5 days ago and gained 10 solid pounds and alot of coinciding strength. Its a great product, you just have to eat clean with it as was stated above. Getting fat because of suppliment doesnt happen, getting fat because you eat like shit does happen though.

JasonG
06-28-09, 6:06 am
I've used it a couple of times, and the only side effect I've noticed is an increase in sweating. I've researched the ingredients many times, and there are no diuretics, so I don't exactly know what caused it. But that side effect wasn't that bad, just a little more soaked in the gym. Solid product overall.

-Ace

That was most likely the caffine. I noticed this too.

TigerAce01
06-28-09, 8:58 am
That was most likely the caffine. I noticed this too.

I've used caffeine plenty of times, and this kind of sweating never occurred, it was almost on a diuretic level. I've heard of other guys experiencing it also.

-Ace

JasonG
06-30-09, 12:58 pm
Ok maybe that is it then. I just know I was sweating my ass off while on this, sweat pretty bad anyway, but there was a noticable difference.

willah
07-08-09, 1:09 am
The sweating was intermittent for me. I'd say it happened 1 in 3 workouts where I'd just fuckin drip everywhere..

Other than that the only side effect from my first cycle was great strength gains and 6lbs of fresh lean mass!

PancakeOfDoom
07-08-09, 1:57 am
i haven't been sweatin much more than usual, least not much more than i did with any other product i've taken pre-workout.

no sides really, i mean the sweating i didn't notice and i'm pretty sure wasn't from that m-stak as i sweat a lot naturally.

edit: come to think of it, i feel like eating, all the time, even if i just ate, lol. i usually don't eat anywhere close to what i've been eatin. could be b/c i've been trainin harder though (as a result of the stak)

Aggression
07-08-09, 8:50 am

its possible, if you're eating bad/junk foods. Keep your diet clean and under control and you'll have nothing but clean gains in muscle mass.