PDA

View Full Version : Journey Down the New Jersey Turnpike To A.C.

Vinny G
06-28-09, 10:35 am
ok maybe i bit off a little too much for me to handle at the New York pro back in may. going up against Dave Henry, Mark Dugdale, Kevin English, and a group of guys that were amazing on that day, was too much for me on my pro debut. I lost focus and all my convidence.

Well, I brushed my self off and my head is up again, as I start my prep for the Atlantic City Pro on September 11th. Follow me on my journey down the New Jersey Turnpike. Stop by each week to read my BLOG over at universalnutrition.com

I gotta go rep NJ well, so I need all the support and back I can get.

thanks brothers

Menace
06-28-09, 10:50 am
Vinny,
My fiance and I will be there in September! I thought you looked great in New York, things can only get better! The pictures at the recent ABC at Greg Long's you look great. I'll be following your prep the whole way. Best of luck!
Menace

newbreed
06-28-09, 11:30 am
You can do it Vinny. Rep New Jersey well.

TigerAce01
06-28-09, 1:37 pm
Can't wait Vin.

-Ace

S. Clarida
06-28-09, 4:56 pm
Vinny,

Just wanted to wish you the best prep yet. You've had a very good start to your pro start and it will ONLY get better. I know your head strong and will be more focused than ever. Continue training hard, dieting hard and most importantly, remain on your path toward victory.

Ill be following your blog to support you and make sure your remaining focused!!!

Proud to be apart of a team of truly hardworking, motivated and dedicated guys like yourself! LETS GO!!!

GK

Phil800101
07-05-09, 12:22 pm
Good luck bro!

Vinny G
07-07-09, 10:48 pm
let me know if there is anything you guys want to know, if i do it...i'll write about it.

Preston
07-07-09, 11:29 pm
let me know if there is anything you guys want to know, if i do it...i'll write about it.

Carb rotation, depletion, sodium depletion. How you still keep a good pump in the gym if you do those. Appreciate it Vinn - it's yours for the taking my man.

Vinny G
07-21-09, 3:38 pm
Carb rotation, depletion, sodium depletion. How you still keep a good pump in the gym if you do those. Appreciate it Vinn - it's yours for the taking my man.

hey brothers, i have changed my mind like a girl picking out a dress for the prom.

i am just having a hard time trying to get ready for the AC pro, so i'm holding off until the SACRAMENTO PRO on November 7th.

Preston, your question is a good one.

this will be the first time in a few years that i'm eating carbs for a show. i am not doing the keto anymore. i'm back to my old school ways of training and dieting.

i promise to post up my diet in my thread "ask the pro's" so please stop on over and check it out....

thank you

Phil800101
07-22-09, 1:56 pm
Do what you gotta do bro.