PDA

View Full Version : Animal PAK STAK PUMP NITRO AND DIET

Tartaglia
06-29-09, 7:48 pm
Alright guys, im going to be getting animal stak later on this week form a friend. and im just curious about two things. One is when should i be taking my animal pak, stak, pump and nitro. i was thinking of this

Animal Pak morning.
Animal Stak 30 min before workout
Animal Pump right after animal stak

I was thinking of taking my animal nitro on off days, or just wait till i run out of stak, then just take it how i would usually take animal pump and nitro.

and last thing is what foods should i eat, like just a couple of the best foods so i can make serious gains while im on stak

Pizzalamp
06-29-09, 7:51 pm
Alright guys, im going to be getting animal stak later on this week form a friend. and im just curious about two things. One is when should i be taking my animal pak, stak, pump and nitro. i was thinking of this

Animal Pak morning.
Animal Stak 30 min before workout
Animal Pump right after animal stak

I was thinking of taking my animal nitro on off days, or just wait till i run out of stak, then just take it how i would usually take animal pump and nitro.

and last thing is what foods should i eat, like just a couple of the best foods so i can make serious gains while im on stak
u could def take nitro on off days...but i would highly reccomend to have nitro post workout...pre and post workout is even better

with the foods just eat clean and large
steak
eggs
chicken
oats
rice
potatos
good fats like peanut butter and nuts and advocadoes

Tartaglia
06-29-09, 8:04 pm
u could def take nitro on off days...but i would highly reccomend to have nitro post workout...pre and post workout is even better

with the foods just eat clean and large
steak
eggs
chicken
oats
rice
potatos
good fats like peanut butter and nuts and advocadoes

Thanks alot man i appreciate it