PDA

View Full Version : Toa - Journey Thru Hell

TOA
06-30-09, 9:43 am
Im new to the Iron game. Ive played team sports all my life and im tired of being let down by other peoples mistakes. What other individual sports is better than this here? There isnt. I cant sleep at night. Im always thinkin about training in the gym the next day, workin my chest till i cant do another rep, pumpin my arms thru the pain. Everything. I just got outta college and finally decided to take this shit seriously, theres no better feeling. Finally have a bit of money to spend on myself so I'd love to hear ANY advice. Especially on what types of supplements I should START out with?? Im currently just finishing off some whey maxx protein, looking to start out fresh with Universal now. Im 20 years old, 6'6...225 lbs. Ive cut down my bodyfat % so now im looking for suggestions on supplements, splits, diets, anything and everything to get some solid mass.

Peace

C.Coronato
06-30-09, 10:26 am
TOA whats going on brother. Good to have you here. You have a HUGE frame at 20. Great start. Whats your diet / workouts look like now?

TOA
06-30-09, 10:55 am
Right now im on KETO tryna lose that last 10 - 15 lbs. Eatin the usual KETO foods. Punishing myself with low intense cardio, so its slowly working. Lookin more towards gaining mass now so any supp. advice would help. Seeing as how im 6'6, I have those long limbs....is it gunna take longer to build up compared to the short stalky guy?

My split usually changes, but I get it all in throughout the week.

Mon - chest
Tues- back/hams/abs
wed - off
thurs - delts/calves/abs
fri - tris/bis/forearms
sat- quads/abs
sun- off

Usually something like that, my chest and arm days never change but other than that I mix it up, sometimes i take an extra rest day, other weeks i dont rest at all. i go with whatever I feel like depending on how fast I recover. The second im good to go all out again then im right back at the gym. its annoying working 12 hour shifts, i kno i need sleep but at the same time i need to workout. it is what it is.

Peace