PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: Real Gains Cookies & Cream

naturalguy
07-01-09, 8:59 am
Fellas it's finally here. The new flavor of Real Gains is ready and it is dynamite. Cookies and Cream with real cookie pieces. Now you can gain lean mass and enjoy a delicious shake at the same time.

We are going to give away 10 FREE tubs right here. Tell us how you would incorporate Real Gains into your diet.

Rules: 18 and over and U.S. address only

Post 'em up

J-Dawg
07-01-09, 9:05 am
This is a great new flavor. I'm sippin' on it as we speak. Nice opportunity to test it out first here.

C.Coronato
07-01-09, 9:09 am
OH WOWWWW. Im a HUGE fan of Cookies and Cream! Im speechless and very excited.

Kon_Rock
07-01-09, 9:10 am
I'm about the start bulking and need a tons of calories. Real Gains is my staple in bulk season. I have it with oats, without, its the best bulk shake you can get. And the flavors are so great, right now strawberry is my favorite, but I really wanna get some of this new flavor. From what I heard is better then the rest!!! BULKIN UP!

Gambit
07-01-09, 9:11 am
Oh sheesh, cookies and cream Real Gains? From what I've seen of the testers that got to try this new flavor, it kicks some serious ass. I bet that this would help me bust through that 200lbs barrier! Good thing I've only got two servings left of my giant tub of chocolate RG!

I'll probably use it as my late-shake, around 2-2.5 hours before I turn in for the night. I'm using Ultra-Iso Whey right now for it, but I still wake up feeling hungry. But with C&C, it could be like a late-night snack and not just a chore.

Definitely excited for this flavor, Universal!

Universal Rep
07-01-09, 9:11 am
Oh man, oh man.... Those who know me know how much I love the strawberry RG with the real strawberry bits. But I gotta tell ya, Cookies 'N Cream is by far the best RG flavor yet. And it has.... Real cookie bits.

Kon_Rock
07-01-09, 9:12 am
Oh man, oh man.... Those who know me know how much I love the strawberry RG with the real strawberry bits. But I gotta tell ya, Cookies 'N Cream is by far the best RG flavor yet.

Yeah Rep Strawberry is REAL GOOD! Can't wait to try this new Flavor.

J-Dawg
07-01-09, 9:45 am
Oh man, oh man.... Those who know me know how much I love the strawberry RG with the real strawberry bits. But I gotta tell ya, Cookies 'N Cream is by far the best RG flavor yet. And it has.... Real cookie bits.

As soon as you open the container, the room becomes filled with the pleasant aroma of cookies and cream. Smells almost like cookie dough cake batter.

shortstack
07-01-09, 9:45 am
I'd love to try out the new flavor. I'm starting a 15 month bulk before my first show next October and even as good as Vanilla Ice Cream real gains is, I still get bored with the flavor. This new flavor might be just what I've been looking for for a little variety.
Thanks for the opportunity,

Shortstack

LittleMan55
07-01-09, 9:48 am
Wish I was on a bulk right now! I will definitely be picking some of this up in the off season.

Ozzy27
07-01-09, 9:55 am
I'm from Europe,but sure as hell I'm gonna buy it!

noend
07-01-09, 9:57 am
Cookies and cream real gains awesome!

I usually have a few real gains shakes throughout the day. I down one shake about thirty minutes after my nitro post workout, and toss in another one between whole food meals to get my much needed protein, carbs, and calories for my daily needs to grow.

McFly
07-01-09, 9:59 am
I love cookies and cream ice cream and I'm trying to grow!!! I need some real gains in my life!!!!!

Universal Rep
07-01-09, 10:04 am
Yeah Rep Strawberry is REAL GOOD! Can't wait to try this new Flavor.

It crushes strawberry, bro...

Kon_Rock
07-01-09, 10:10 am
It crushes strawberry, bro...

crushed strawberrys in a shake so dang goooood!
The new one has actual chunks of cookies in it...from what I hear. Nahhh, just kiddin.

Universal Rep
07-01-09, 10:13 am
The new one has actual chunks of cookies in it...from what I hear. Nahhh, just kiddin.

It does indeed. More like bits though--not chunks.

Kon_Rock
07-01-09, 10:20 am
It does indeed. More like bits though--not chunks.

Well look at that, I can't wait to get a hold of this then!

Big Wides
07-01-09, 10:23 am
Cookies and Cream.....hot damn

E-Train
07-01-09, 10:25 am
How would I incorporated Real Gains into my program and diet? Simple post workout. It's the most crucial time of recovery, let alone the most intense nutritional recovery that is essential from growth. Plus Real Gains delivers only the best of the best. I've been using this stuff on my offseason and it works better for me than any other weight gainer, plus it contains no fillers unlike the majority of the weight gainer products out there. I feels cookies n' creme will be a big hit but let us no forget the other two flavors are the original bad boys. Hope to score one of these and will even log it for ya if you want.

E-Train.

danlerno
07-01-09, 10:31 am
I've been using real gains while bulking for the last 3 years....one serving post workout and another one before bed. Post workout is straight real gains mixed with water. Before bed it's usually mixed with milk, bananas, and natty pb. cookies and cream with a little peanut butter mmmm yummy!!

CuttDeez
07-01-09, 10:34 am
Real gains is a great product and bulking tool. The way I would use real gains is by taking servings in between my meals to constantly ahve food in my system. And because real gains is such a great product with all the nutrients I need I would keep my body in an anabolic staight and never stop muscle growth throughout the day. The only way to get huge!!

InkdMuscle
07-01-09, 10:34 am
First Since I do cardio in the morning now, i need to flush my body with proteins and the right amount of carbs after the session. Since fasting for 8hrs while sleeping, i dont want my body to go into a catabolic state. So a shake first thing after my cardio session can get some well needed nutrients to my body and muscles to keep the growth going. Since I am not interested in the beach bod and more towards the huge fucker walking down the street snapping necks. Real gains is the only weight gainer I have used that actually worked for me. So trying this new flavor will be the shit. I would be honored to be picked.

Lewy23
07-01-09, 10:35 am
Real Gains is the staple of my diet..especially when I am bulking. EVEN when I am dieting and I still need to take in a decent amount of calories, its the perfect supplement! Now with the great flavor of cookies and cream?? You cant go wrong. I would be honored if I was picked to be one of the lucky winners!!

Lewy

B Con
07-01-09, 10:36 am
Oh man. Everyone better jump on this... I've heard some say this is the best flavor yet!

Aggression
07-01-09, 10:36 am
Great. Just when I start my contest prep, you guys gotta bring out the Real Gains Cookies and Cream. Damn ... only 4 more months!!! haha.

J Wong
07-01-09, 10:42 am
I would use it for breakfast everyday, as I have a problem getting in lots of calories lately, especially in the morning. I would also use it as a meal replacement when I can't have a solid food meal.

rev8ball
07-01-09, 10:56 am
Oh hell yeah! YUMMAAAAY!

On Letting Go
07-01-09, 10:58 am
Ive never had real gains before, but i'd love to get my hands on some!

Im going to be starting a lean bulk soon and i think Real Gains would be great to have around. I would use it as a breakfast shake or a quick way to slam some serious calories post-workout. Seriously convenient!

I've heard nothing but good things about all the flavors... give me a chance to experience this utter deliciousness and solid nutrition that is... REAL GAINS.

Kon_Rock
07-01-09, 12:15 pm
Is there a date on this? When winners are picked??

FeelthePain
07-01-09, 12:22 pm
Real Gains Cookies & Cream sounds real tasty! I'd incorporate as my before bed shake on a bulk. Cookies & Cream with Milk and maybe a banana thrown in... mmmm.

Big Wides
07-01-09, 12:32 pm
Think of this....cookies and cream real gains + mint chocolate chip ice cream + milk; blend that bastard still it becomes pastey then freeze it. now that is some soild ice cream there that is healthy for you

naturalguy
07-01-09, 12:41 pm
Great. Just when I start my contest prep, you guys gotta bring out the Real Gains Cookies and Cream. Damn ... only 4 more months!!! haha.

So we shouldn't drink it around you?

McFly
07-01-09, 12:42 pm
Think of this....cookies and cream real gains + mint chocolate chip ice cream + milk; blend that bastard still it becomes pastey then freeze it. now that is some soild ice cream there that is healthy for you

i like how you think sir.

swolePH
07-01-09, 1:40 pm
Fellas it's finally here. The new flavor of Real Gains is ready and it is dynamite. Cookies and Cream with real cookie pieces. Now you can gain lean mass and enjoy a delicious shake at the same time.

We are going to give away 10 FREE tubs right here. Tell us how you would incorporate Real Gains into your diet.

Post 'em up

how would I incorporate into my diet?? how else? I would drink it post-workout (with some PB, milk, oats and maybe a banana) as well as another time during the day, depending on when my workout was. There IS no other way to drink it than with a mission.

swolePH
07-01-09, 1:42 pm
Oh man. Everyone better jump on this... I've heard some say this is the best flavor yet!

you know dude... I tested this and rated it below chocolate. I've since gone through 3 tubs of chocolate and I was fucking wrong. Cookies 'n Cream is definitely the best bro

C.Coronato
07-01-09, 1:45 pm
how would I incorporate into my diet?? how else? I would drink it post-workout (with some PB, milk, oats and maybe a banana) as well as another time during the day, depending on when my workout was. There IS no other way to drink it than with a mission.

Damn now that would be a serious mass gain shake. Nice.

Hoomgar
07-01-09, 3:31 pm
Crazy, I gotta get my mitts on some of this stuff. Sounds incredible!

Hg

bleed_alone
07-01-09, 5:34 pm
Well seeing as how I just left my magical food log/workout journal in Alaska and trying to call my hotel to see if they can ship it out to me (miserable failed attempt) it sounds like a good idea to get a fresh start with a new notebook and a new tub of some intense C&C. My last tub was banana and I thought that was the shit but my mouth pretty much started watering with this new one. I'm back to bulking now and just in time.. I'll use this most likely as an mrp at work during the day once or twice with milk (which would probably taste ridiculously good) and maybe split apart some servings to chase some meals with if I don't meet my caloric requirements. Definitely souped about it though. Peace.

mritter3
07-01-09, 8:48 pm
whooaaa a new real gains flavor! I am currently on a bulk and would be honored to test out the new flavor of real gains, cookies and cream sounds great, especially with cookie pieces. I would take 3 servings of real gains a day, once after my breakfast, once mid afternoon, and once before bedtime...even if im not chosen i cannot wait to here some of the reviews for this new flavor...good luck to all who enter, and those that dont.....well your crazy.

Big C
07-01-09, 9:06 pm
I'm gonna have to enter this one....if selected for Rage's mass contest (I said If, I hope!), I will be consuming 6 scoops of Real Gains per day and this is one item I am completely out of.

This will definately help me reach my goals as the contest continues on until October 20.

I would be honored if selected to try out the new Cookies N Cream. Judging from all the reviews looks like some awesome stuff. Thanks for the consideration! - Big C

TigerAce01
07-01-09, 9:18 pm
With my current program and schedule, I train intensely 6 days a week. There is a lot of running, lots of endurance work, and lots of conditioning. Circuit training, multiple rounds of high intensity lifting, and miles a day are the norm for me. I am trying to become a faster, stronger, and more conditioned fighter every day, and it is hard to get in the quality calories and protein needed for recovery. Having Real Gains in my arsenal certainly will help immensely.

-Ace

BigDubbDiesel
07-02-09, 10:39 am
once i get selected for rage's contest, im going to need some serious fuel to put on the size i need to get to 220+. hell even if i dont get selected, im still bustin ass to get straight cock diesel. real gains is the best weight gainer i have used, vanilla gets a little old...but now you guys have done it again! cookies and cream is my favorite flavor, hands down...mmm i can taste it now.

eat big and train hard. -Dubb

CuttDeez
07-02-09, 10:40 am
I would like to add to my original post that If I get chosen for Rages contest real gains would surely contribute to the enlargment of CuttDeez!!!

BmoreMikeMc
07-02-09, 10:44 am
I've been using Real Gains in my diet for a while now. I've never had a huge appetite, and getting enough calories is always a struggle. I've tried to do the 6 meals a day diet, but it doesn't fit right w/ my diet/schedule. Real Gains was a godsend. I have 3 solid meals throughout the day, with 3 real gain shakes in between. Delicious, healthy, High calorie...can't go wrong. I would def love to try cookies and cream.

BigDubbDiesel
07-02-09, 10:54 am
I would like to add to my original post that If I get chosen for Rages contest real gains would surely contribute to the enlargment of CuttDeez!!!

hah thatta boy

Greek Elite
07-03-09, 5:39 pm
I'll basically take my entry from the Rage thread and enter is in here with a few tweaks ifor if I'm not selected for that.

I been pudgy all my life and never had any real muscle. I got into this lifestyle almost 2 yrs ago, but since then have been almost constantly cutting working on dropping body fat. Well this past winter I said fuck it, I wanna add some size and strength, and I got hooked and added some decent size and strength. Cutting this spring was a dread, and I'm already over it for the summer. I'm tired of being one of the smaller guys in my gym whose lifts suffer cuz of my restricted calories, but then somehow manage to outlift some of the bigger guys on other exercises.

For me, adding plain old weight isn't hard, hell I just gotta eat, but it's finding the balance in my macros that will let me add pounds of muscle, but not alot of fat, that evaded me this past winter. With Rage's help and guidance, and my dedication, I know I can add lots of lean muscle and increase my lifts all around. Plus, I can always deal with any fat next year/spring, but in the meantime, its time to GFH!!!

the tweak: Adding in Real Gains on my first ever true bulk would help me drastically. Working almost full-time and being a full time graduate student with a 45 minute commute 2-3x a week, quality meals are hard to come by, so personally I would use Real Gains as a meal replacement for when I am on the road to keep feeding my muscles for the 3 hours I'm stuck in class.

Phoenix Rising
07-04-09, 6:31 pm
I work four thirteen hour shifts a week and I am always trying to find new ways to get more calories in. I love the chocolate flavor, however; I am a bigger fan of anything that has cookies and cream in it. Something this good and so easy to make would be a perfect way to get those extra calories in.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
07-04-09, 7:32 pm
NG, you saw my bulking stack on bbdotcom. It speaks for itself. Real Gains is a staple for bulking. Last winter, I went through more than enough Chocolate Real Gains. It would be awesome to start this bulking season of with some Cookie N' Cream Real Gains.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab155/CantGet2BIG/CHASEBODYBUILDING080.jpg

Survivor831
07-04-09, 9:53 pm
I have been at this game for quite some time now. This life that we bodybuilders live is not an easy one. Calorie after calorie, day after day, this is what we do. Sometimes our life is crazy and a whole food meal is not always an option. This is where Real Gains comes into play. This is by far the best weight gain/ meal replacement shake available today. Real Gains should be incorporated whenever whole food is not available. It Is loaded with aminos and supplies tons of energy. My job requires me to be very active and a good bit of the time I am not able to eat. Real GAins has been a life savor for me. I can easily add 1200 to 1800 more calories a day, which helps me keep that lean mass that we try so hard everyday to build. I have been a dedicated Real Gains user for almost a year and I will continue to be a user for the rest of my life.

LegendKillerJosh
07-04-09, 10:15 pm
real gains is a life saver when I'm at work. I mix it up with oats, peanut butter and a banana and drink it as my first meal on my afternoon shift before my dinner break a couple hours later. I can only eat take 1 break for dinner, so real gains gets it done while I'm hacking up that beef behind my meat counter. Let me get in on this sweet promo.

newbreed
07-04-09, 10:24 pm
Cookies and Cream. MMMMMM now that sounds yummy. Good luck to those who enter

Hercules
07-04-09, 10:41 pm
Wow... I'm online right now comparing prices at some of my favorite supplement sites to order some Flex, M-Stak, and Real Gains - no joke! I've been on a basic stack for the past couple months (Pak, Flex, creatine, beta alanine, and fish oil) but its time to get down to some serious gaining. I'm looking to get those 17lbs back that I lost from injuring my back. Real Gains has been a part of my stack in the past and it does help, but I must admit its been a few months since I've had any. I am very happy with the flavors available, but cookies and cream? That I HAVE to try.

Ironjaw
07-05-09, 11:54 pm
I used real gains a few times before when i was bulking , and i remember how much it helped me pack on the size before my second show... so as i start this new bulk in the next few days i could use something like that in my arsenal.... its the only product ive seen such gains in and im running it hard this season so it would go to much good use

K Stro24
07-06-09, 12:02 am
Easily. It would make my pre-workout meal much easier. Mix up a nice Real Gains shake just before class, down it on the way, sit through my next class anticipating my workout, then hit the weights. It would make it alot easier to have a gainer shake before I workout rather than to have to force down the 8oz of chicken and then the rice or yam. Thanks for the opportunity.

t_mh
07-06-09, 4:59 pm
I'm on a bulk but have been having trouble gaining weight. I'm working hard and seeing some progress but recently started a very strenuous job. I wake up at 5 and work construction 6-2. I'm a helper so it's a hell of a lot of lifting heavy A/C units and carrying pipe. I'm burning a ton of calories and struggling to keep a surplus. I have been shoving in crackers to try to cope, which I know is not a good practive. With real gains, I would be able to confidently keep a caloric surplus with better nutrients and see some progress. I plan to take one at break time, a few hours before I get off and train. I need all the fuel I can get because, with this job, getting to the gym has been a struggle. I'm busting my ass to never miss training, but this Real Gains would be a great lifeline to get me through.

wedge
07-06-09, 10:46 pm
I am currently trying to gain some weight to potentially compete in some powerlifting contests this year or early next year. I have been stuck at 215 bodyweight for a few months and think Real Gains could help me over the bump and onto more gains.
If selected Real Gains would be my preworkout shake and bedtime "snack."

BryanSmash!
07-07-09, 4:10 am
Ooooo, me like cookies! Rar!

BigDubbDiesel
07-07-09, 9:49 am
will they be selecting the winners today?

Greek Elite
07-07-09, 1:11 pm
after tasting the great strawberry milk shake sample (and im honestly not usually a fan of strawberry shakes) i cant wait to try C&C based on whats been said!! hopin i get to :)

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-07-09, 7:20 pm

Post 'em up

I just finished my first container ever of Real Gains and that shit was bomb. What I liked best about RG was the fact that it was not packed with 100g of sugar like a lot of other gainers on the market. What good is 80g of carbs if 60g's are from sugar? This is where Real Gains crushes the competition. If I am fortunate enough to score a tub of RG i'll be using it in-between breakfast and my lunch-break at work. I don't have enough time to eat in between these meals, but I do have enough time to slam down a shake. Getting in a good amount of protein and carbs at this point in the day is mega important for packing on size. I can't afford to go more than two hours without putting something into my body that's going to build muscle and mass. Thus, when I don't have time to wolf down a meal you can bet your ass i'm taking down a RG shake to keep the body growing.

intoodeep25
07-08-09, 12:09 am
new flavor sounds great..ive been drinkin chocolate for a long long while and itd be nice to mix it up a little..plus im not gonna lie, itd be a real blessing to get a free tub of this stuff...ordering supps every couple weeks for what seems like forever gets mighty expensive, and as a college student im trying my best to save any way i can...this would be great to win

Rhys
07-08-09, 1:43 am
At first I just saw Real Gains Cookie. I got all pumped and excitednating thinkin about an actual Real Gains Cookie...you know...the kind you eat. That would be the most bad ass cookie ever on the face of the planet.

Then I was a little bummed when I clicked on the thread and saw that it was just a new RG flavor.

Then I thought myself another thought and thought...why don't I make my own freakin Real Gains Cookie.

I've yet to enter one of these get sumthin for free contests, but if it's not to late I'll throw my hat into the ring.

So if I actually end up getting a complimentary bucket of Real Gains Cookies and Cream.

I'm gonna make me a Big Huge Monstrous 2000 calorie Real Gains Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Then of course I'll post the recipe here on the Forvm complete with caloric and macro-nutrient breakdown.

I might even throw on an Animal T Shirt and make a video of me eating it like Cookie Monster. After all...I do pull of a pretty good Cookie Monster impersonation.

Or howabout an impersonation of Arnold impersonating Cookie Monster eating the Real Gains Monster Cookie.

Now that's the Stuff.

Big C
07-08-09, 11:23 am
Just wanted to withdraw my entry for this promo b/c the bulkers in Rage's contest are getting more than enough of the new Cookies N Cream. I want to let others have a chance to score some of this stuff, I don't want to be greedy. GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRIES! - Big C

Gambit
07-08-09, 11:31 am
Just wanted to withdraw my entry for this promo b/c the bulkers in Rage's contest are getting more than enough of the new Cookies N Cream. I want to let others have a chance to score some of this stuff, I don't want to be greedy. GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRIES! - Big C

Doing the same. I'm pulling my name out for the reason above. Good luck to everybody!

joe-yamma
07-08-09, 12:00 pm
Oh man, oh man.... Those who know me know how much I love the strawberry RG with the real strawberry bits.
But I gotta tell ya, Cookies 'N Cream is by far the best RG flavor yet. And it has.... Real cookie bits.

It crushes strawberry, bro...damn, i never thought i'd read these words from U Rep!

DanTheMan
07-08-09, 12:11 pm
"Any man under 200lbs is a woman"... I'm sitting at 190, with a cut in mind until I get all my needed supplies for a good bulk in. So I'm a girl right now... but when that bulking session comes, I ain't stopping to cut for nothing until I get to 225. Real gains has shown me great results before. To be honest, I can't even fathom what cookies and creams would taste like-- it sounds like it'd be an orgasm in your mouth.......... Again, it's always a staple in any bulking diet of mine, getting in some good calories while wanting to chug the stuff down!

Ironjaw
07-08-09, 2:54 pm
I used real gains a few times before when i was bulking , and i remember how much it helped me pack on the size before my second show... so as i start this new bulk in the next few days i could use something like that in my arsenal.... its the only product ive seen such gains in and im running it hard this season so it would go to much good use

I'd like to add upon my submittion... I could use the CC RG to hike up my weight and power for the ABC strongman competition that will be taking place on the 25th.... I'm going to be personally competing toe to toe with The coodinator Hercules, and that is no joke so the RG tub wold be most beneficial to my arsenal of training i am going thru in prep for that day

CuttDeez
07-08-09, 2:57 pm
I'd like to add upon my submittion... I could use the CC RG to hike up my weight and power for the ABC strongman competition that will be taking place on the 25th.... I'm going to be personally competing toe to toe with The coodinator Hercules, and that is no joke so the RG tub wold be most beneficial to my arsenal of training i am going thru in prep for that day

Good luck with that one Bro!!

Ironjaw
07-08-09, 2:57 pm
heheh thnx ima need all i can get

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
07-08-09, 3:07 pm
The first thing that caught my eye about this promo was "cookies n cream", one of my favorite flavors for anything.

How would I encorporate this into my diet? it would definitely be one of my main sources of nutrition while I'm at work. I take care of mentally disabled adults and there is always something going on where Im needed for assistance, so cooking and choosing to eat what i need to be eating is hard to do.

Having this new tub of cookies n cream Real Gains would help me out so much. Of course, times a hard right now, and having just moved into my own place, money is always low and supplements are hard to save up for.

So how bout ya do the big fella a favor and send me a free tub?!? haha.

BigDubbDiesel
07-08-09, 3:19 pm
once i get selected for rage's contest, im going to need some serious fuel to put on the size i need to get to 220+. hell even if i dont get selected, im still bustin ass to get straight cock diesel. real gains is the best weight gainer i have used, vanilla gets a little old...but now you guys have done it again! cookies and cream is my favorite flavor, hands down...mmm i can taste it now.

eat big and train hard. -Dubb

well maybe i was alittle too confident, i didnt get selected for rage's contest. a little dissapointed, but hey they picked some fucking great guys, i knew i had barely any chance. I'm focused on winning my class in this strongman ABC event at the end of the month and i gotta pack on as much size and gain as much strength as i can in the next 3 weeks to have a shot....so this would definetly be that edge to get me to the finish line!

Hercules
07-08-09, 3:33 pm
heheh thnx ima need all i can get

If you're wanting to compete against me on the 25th, you'll need more than Real Gains to help you out... Hahaha, let the trash talk begin!

J-Dawg
07-08-09, 3:34 pm
I hear this is going to end soon...

IRBS
07-08-09, 3:42 pm
Cookies and Cream.....hot damn

x2...love me some Real Gains!

InkdMuscle
07-08-09, 3:48 pm
cool stuff cant wait to see the winners of this promo.

BigDubbDiesel
07-08-09, 3:59 pm
If you're wanting to compete against me on the 25th, you'll need more than Real Gains to help you out... Hahaha, let the trash talk begin!

you kids got jokes? wait til big dubb rolls in, maybe ill be with the big boys

Greek Elite
07-08-09, 6:00 pm
cool stuff cant wait to see the winners of this promo.

x2

shortstack
07-08-09, 6:36 pm

Same for me guys, Im getting the hook up with the Mass Program. I'd rather see some one get a tub.

Thanks,
shortstack

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
07-08-09, 9:19 pm
Same for me guys, Im getting the hook up with the Mass Program. I'd rather see some one get a tub.

Thanks,
shortstack

Good luck on your journeys with Rage. Lots of respect for withdrawing so few more lucky Animals will have the chance to get their hands on some Cookies N' Cream.

Ironjaw
07-08-09, 9:57 pm
Good luck on your journeys with Rage. Lots of respect for withdrawing so few more lucky Animals will have the chance to get their hands on some Cookies N' Cream.

im not with rage's comp i need the CC LOL and Yes herc its part of a staple i used when i got up to my max lifts so im gunning for ya homie .....G,.. word,... yo LMAO

Gaoshang Xiongshou
07-08-09, 10:02 pm
Not much to say here, except that I need something real, and nothing filled with a bunch of empty promises that eventually end with a shattered reality.

The road is hard enough, and I do not need to be weighed down by that excess crap that other companies put out.

dannynb
07-08-09, 11:59 pm
What else to say except it helps me pack on the weight and I'm not gonna hit 275 without it. I was lucky enough to be a test subject for this and let me tell ya, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

ghost
07-09-09, 5:52 am
how would i incorporate it in to my diet?

when bulking, i have a shake after breakfast, in between meals 2 & 3, and in between 5 & 7, then regular whey before bed...

i have never disliked any of the RG flavors, and i am sure that this one will be amazing as well

mritter3
07-09-09, 7:56 am
im am also getting the hook up with rage's contest and getting RG, so you can take my name off the list to give someone else a shot....good luck fellas.

TheStiffmeister
07-09-09, 12:33 pm
I have never used Real Gains before. i have not used a gainer in a long time (back in 1999 and 2002). Most of the ones I had used then were by GNC and didnt taste so hot.

A lot of people have great feedback on Real Gains. I feel that i have been missing out considering how many people LOVE the product. I feel that the product can be used in a lot of different ways. It isnt loaded with straight sugar which is nice. It has a great profile to give you extra hugeness and extra results.

I would hope to give it a try at some point. I would probably use something like this first thing in the morning especially when waking up to allow me to get some great nutrients in my body before i get up and go and give me enough time to get to work and have my breakfast.

My body would need the replenishment first thing in the morning bc of the effects of growth hormone and the high cortisol. what better way to start the day than with a delicious body building supplement :)

Greek Elite
07-09-09, 6:23 pm
mmm drooolin lookin forward to some C&C (hopefully haha)

n thanks to the guys who took back their entries.. helps out my chances lol

Giant Killer
07-09-09, 7:23 pm
I use Real Gains to pack in liquid calories when my jaw is aching and my stomach is raw. On a hardcore bulk you can be sure that whole food is the mainstay, but you gotta' treat yourself with something easy to consume every once in awhile.

I'd be taking Real Gains Cookies & Creme with breakfast and post-workout. Regardless of the promo, can't wait 'til this stuff is out for us to try.

Good luck to all the applicants.

Kon_Rock
07-10-09, 10:05 am
Anyword on an end date for this yet???

naturalguy
07-10-09, 10:36 am
How would I incorporated Real Gains into my program and diet? Simple post workout. It's the most crucial time of recovery, let alone the most intense nutritional recovery that is essential from growth. Plus Real Gains delivers only the best of the best. I've been using this stuff on my offseason and it works better for me than any other weight gainer, plus it contains no fillers unlike the majority of the weight gainer products out there. I feels cookies n' creme will be a big hit but let us no forget the other two flavors are the original bad boys. Hope to score one of these and will even log it for ya if you want.

E-Train.

Real Gains is the staple of my diet..especially when I am bulking. EVEN when I am dieting and I still need to take in a decent amount of calories, its the perfect supplement! Now with the great flavor of cookies and cream?? You cant go wrong. I would be honored if I was picked to be one of the lucky winners!!

Lewy

Ive never had real gains before, but i'd love to get my hands on some!

Im going to be starting a lean bulk soon and i think Real Gains would be great to have around. I would use it as a breakfast shake or a quick way to slam some serious calories post-workout. Seriously convenient!

I've heard nothing but good things about all the flavors... give me a chance to experience this utter deliciousness and solid nutrition that is... REAL GAINS.

whooaaa a new real gains flavor! I am currently on a bulk and would be honored to test out the new flavor of real gains, cookies and cream sounds great, especially with cookie pieces. I would take 3 servings of real gains a day, once after my breakfast, once mid afternoon, and once before bedtime...even if im not chosen i cannot wait to here some of the reviews for this new flavor...good luck to all who enter, and those that dont.....well your crazy.

I've been using Real Gains in my diet for a while now. I've never had a huge appetite, and getting enough calories is always a struggle. I've tried to do the 6 meals a day diet, but it doesn't fit right w/ my diet/schedule. Real Gains was a godsend. I have 3 solid meals throughout the day, with 3 real gain shakes in between. Delicious, healthy, High calorie...can't go wrong. I would def love to try cookies and cream.

I'll basically take my entry from the Rage thread and enter is in here with a few tweaks ifor if I'm not selected for that.

the tweak: Adding in Real Gains on my first ever true bulk would help me drastically. Working almost full-time and being a full time graduate student with a 45 minute commute 2-3x a week, quality meals are hard to come by, so personally I would use Real Gains as a meal replacement for when I am on the road to keep feeding my muscles for the 3 hours I'm stuck in class.

Wow... I'm online right now comparing prices at some of my favorite supplement sites to order some Flex, M-Stak, and Real Gains - no joke! I've been on a basic stack for the past couple months (Pak, Flex, creatine, beta alanine, and fish oil) but its time to get down to some serious gaining. I'm looking to get those 17lbs back that I lost from injuring my back. Real Gains has been a part of my stack in the past and it does help, but I must admit its been a few months since I've had any. I am very happy with the flavors available, but cookies and cream? That I HAVE to try.

I just finished my first container ever of Real Gains and that shit was bomb. What I liked best about RG was the fact that it was not packed with 100g of sugar like a lot of other gainers on the market. What good is 80g of carbs if 60g's are from sugar? This is where Real Gains crushes the competition. If I am fortunate enough to score a tub of RG i'll be using it in-between breakfast and my lunch-break at work. I don't have enough time to eat in between these meals, but I do have enough time to slam down a shake. Getting in a good amount of protein and carbs at this point in the day is mega important for packing on size. I can't afford to go more than two hours without putting something into my body that's going to build muscle and mass. Thus, when I don't have time to wolf down a meal you can bet your ass i'm taking down a RG shake to keep the body growing.

At first I just saw Real Gains Cookie. I got all pumped and excitednating thinkin about an actual Real Gains Cookie...you know...the kind you eat. That would be the most bad ass cookie ever on the face of the planet.

Then I was a little bummed when I clicked on the thread and saw that it was just a new RG flavor.

Then I thought myself another thought and thought...why don't I make my own freakin Real Gains Cookie.

I've yet to enter one of these get sumthin for free contests, but if it's not to late I'll throw my hat into the ring.

So if I actually end up getting a complimentary bucket of Real Gains Cookies and Cream.

I'm gonna make me a Big Huge Monstrous 2000 calorie Real Gains Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Then of course I'll post the recipe here on the Forvm complete with caloric and macro-nutrient breakdown.

I might even throw on an Animal T Shirt and make a video of me eating it like Cookie Monster. After all...I do pull of a pretty good Cookie Monster impersonation.

Or howabout an impersonation of Arnold impersonating Cookie Monster eating the Real Gains Monster Cookie.

Now that's the Stuff.

well maybe i was alittle too confident, i didnt get selected for rage's contest. a little dissapointed, but hey they picked some fucking great guys, i knew i had barely any chance. I'm focused on winning my class in this strongman ABC event at the end of the month and i gotta pack on as much size and gain as much strength as i can in the next 3 weeks to have a shot....so this would definetly be that edge to get me to the finish line!

Here are your winners. Fellas please email your info over to:

info@universalnutrition.com

let them know your FORVM name, address and that you won C & C Real Gains from the promo here on the FORVM.

Hoomgar
07-10-09, 10:50 am

let them know your FORVM name, address and that you won C & C Real Gains from the promo here on the FORVM.

Man! I can't believe I didn't win! :D I kid, I kid!!!

Congratulations everyone. I've scored some of this too. can't wait for it to get here so I can taste that C&C goodness.

Hg

McFly
07-10-09, 10:51 am
damn....now I'm not gonna get big cookies and cream style...I'm going to go pout!!!

congrats fellas!!!

Hercules
07-10-09, 11:05 am
Incredible! Thank you guys! This just made my day a lot better!

BigDubbDiesel
07-10-09, 11:06 am

dude i cant believe i won this promo too! you guys are awesome! i cant wait to start putting on the lean mass...230 here i come...herc you better watch out, ill be in top gear for this strongman comp

intoodeep25
07-10-09, 11:25 am
im glad bigdubdiesel won after reading what he posted after winning in another promo thread...congrats man and everyone else who won

Kon_Rock
07-10-09, 12:55 pm
Congrats guys, Time to Bulk up!

Lewy23
07-10-09, 1:28 pm
oh man!! I won!! that is awesome!! I cant wait to try the new Cookies N Cream!!! Congrats to all the winners and thanks Universal/Animal! You are by far the best and most supportive supp company out there!!!

Lewy

BigDubbDiesel
07-10-09, 1:41 pm
im glad bigdubdiesel won after reading what he posted after winning in another promo thread...congrats man and everyone else who won

i appreciate the support man, i feel like its finally my turn for shit to start looking up. the sun was shining a little bit brighter today.

Hoomgar
07-10-09, 1:49 pm
i appreciate the support man, i feel like its finally my turn for shit to start looking up. the sun was shining a little bit brighter today.

-Yea buddy!!!

I Know that feeling man. Enjoy it bro!

Mr. Dead
07-10-09, 1:57 pm
HUUUGE congrats to the winners!!!

t_mh
07-10-09, 2:50 pm
Oh man. Congrats guys. This was a crazy promo.

Greek Elite
07-10-09, 3:07 pm
woo hoo thanks NG n Universal!! gonna be a great addition for my bulk

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-10-09, 6:59 pm
Thanks a lot NG, I really appreciate it. Thanks universal/animal. I am really stoked to try this new flavor. It's going to be an awesome edition to my off-season bulk. Thanks again!

K Stro24
07-10-09, 8:08 pm
congrats brothers, and props to universal for giving away this and all the other new stuff that has came out, a first class company

E-Train
07-11-09, 2:07 am
Congrats to all the other winners. I'll be logging my gains as I recieve this in the mail shortly. Last time I won a promo, it took 2 weeks for delivery so well have to see about this one.

Greek Elite
07-15-09, 2:31 pm
i got my RG in.... smells like sex!!!!! :D

BigDubbDiesel
07-15-09, 2:43 pm
cookies and cream is fucking fantastic!! thanks again guys!

230lbs here i come!

Hercules
07-15-09, 2:46 pm
I just mixed a shake last night. The cookie pieces settle to the bottom so there's a nice treat waiting for you once you finish the RG shake. Great flavor and mixibility!

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 3:09 pm
I been diggin on my RG C&C. It's num num num num :)

I am sitting here 50 minutes away from my next shake and having big cravings!

Hg

Mr. Dead
07-15-09, 3:12 pm
I been diggin on my RG C&C. It's num num num num :)

I am sitting here 50 minutes away from my next shake and having big cravings!

Hg

*Makes mental note to pay Hg a personal visit...* Just keep rubbin' it in... *LOL*

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 3:17 pm
*Makes mental note to pay Hg a personal visit...* Just keep rubbin' it in... *LOL*

Stop reading posts in all C&C RG threads until yours arrives bro LOL!

I assure you, it's worth your wait. Very good things are en-route to you as we speak.

E-Train
07-16-09, 12:37 am
hmm mine arrived today, mom reads the bucket and goes, is that what I think that is? I just said yeah and walked away. lol

BillMueller99
07-16-09, 3:37 am
I am finally starting to take my diet seriously and am now mixing in M Stak with my normal Animal supplements that I use.

Real Gains will be an awesome addition to help me bulk up a bit more this summer!!!!

vetkin
07-16-09, 3:44 am
i am a skinny. the kind of guy that can plow through a bag of doritos and a 2liter of soda and not gain a pound. gaining weight has definitely been a challenge for me, and real gains has been a lifesaver. been drinking 2 a day of the chocolate in order to make steady gains. then i got strep throat.. i lost 10 pounds because i couldn't keep any food down. i'm starting a new bulk now, and cookies and cream is my favorite flavor. so how would i use it? to gain that 10 pounds back in as little time as possible then shoot for 200!

E-Train
07-16-09, 3:50 pm
i am a skinny. the kind of guy that can plow through a bag of doritos and a 2liter of soda and not gain a pound. gaining weight has definitely been a challenge for me, and real gains has been a lifesaver. been drinking 2 a day of the chocolate in order to make steady gains. then i got strep throat.. i lost 10 pounds because i couldn't keep any food down. i'm starting a new bulk now, and cookies and cream is my favorite flavor. so how would i use it? to gain that 10 pounds back in as little time as possible then shoot for 200!

Bro promo's over, good luck and next time read the deadline.

mritter3
07-16-09, 4:04 pm
man C&C is by far the best flavor yet.....im with you hoomgar....i got a little over an hour til my next shake and im having withdrawls.

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-16-09, 4:49 pm

I would ditch the bag of Doritos and soda and replace it with 10oz of chicken and a cup of brown rice. That might put weight on a little faster then chips...

HOCKEY TEMPER
07-16-09, 4:51 pm
I just had a shake of RG C&C this morning it was awesome. Same great formula, new great flavor. Very mixable for all the carbs, calories, and protein it packs.

mritter3
07-16-09, 4:57 pm
congrats to all the winners

BigDubbDiesel
07-16-09, 6:16 pm
C & C RG with whole milk is fucking fantastic

Tartaglia
07-16-09, 6:51 pm
i just bought real gains, it didnt come with a scoop. I dont have the new flavor, but vanilla is still great to me

Firefist
07-16-09, 10:49 pm
ahh...i was too late. oh well.

HUGE congrats to the winners. this stuff is incredible.

I wonder if the Reps could enlighten me as to if the formula has changed at all since the test batch?

Lewy23
07-21-09, 10:06 am
I received my free batch a few days ago! This stuff tastes AMAZING!! Great job Universal!!!

Lewy

mritter3
07-21-09, 10:13 am
best taste bar none....cant wait to get mine, hopefully today.

naturalguy
07-21-09, 10:38 am
I received my free batch a few days ago! This stuff tastes AMAZING!! Great job Universal!!!

Lewy

It is gooo