PDA

View Full Version : The BREACH

Pages : [1] 2

Universal Rep
07-01-09, 2:03 pm
Public service announcement from Corporate...

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=446

THE BREACH
Refers to Animal's fourth major ad campaign. The previous one was the "Iconic" ad campaign and the one before that was Wrath's "Journey". The first ever featured Machine, with memorable ads as "Shut Up And Train". Before that, as a kinda prequel, Animal ads featured the likes of Schak in "Cardio Sucks". This is now part of the Legacy Ts... More on this later.

The first ad in the Breach series is titled, "Once More" (like this thread name). The ads themselves are unique, one-of-a-kind paintings. They work together with the "cel" web-based pages. The first ad will be found in the August '09 issues of Muscular Development and Ironman magazines, followed by the September '09 issues of M&F, Flex and Musclemag. To get the full picture of what's goin' down, you're gonna want to see the ad in the mags and the corresponding "cel" page...

USING THE WEBPAGE
Some hints fellas... You can use your cursor to move the page around if ya have a small screen, in addition to the scroll bars...

WHY SIGN UP?
There's a link on the upper right side of the web page. You can sign up in a minute. Why should you? Cuz it will grant ya special access to news and promos associated with the new "Breach" Animal ad campaign... Like posters maybe, limited edition Animal Gear, etc. Remember that talk about the all-new Legacy Ts? Well, by filling out the form, you will get special access to it, plus other really cool goodies down the road. The new future Animal Legacy T bridges the past and the present in Animal. More is a-coming...

Fury317
07-01-09, 2:05 pm
Cant wait URep, big step for Animal. I have a feeling BREACH is going to be huge...

Universal Rep
07-01-09, 2:09 pm
Cant wait URep, big step for Animal. I have a feeling BREACH is going to be huge...

I know the brain trust at Corporate is hopin' for the same thing... You signed up, right F? From what I hear, some cool things coming down the pipeline associated with the Breach...

Fury317
07-01-09, 2:10 pm
I know the brain trust at Corporate is hopin' for the same thing... You signed up, right F? From what I hear, some cool things coming down the pipeline associated with the Breach...

You know it. I think I signed up about 5 minutes after you announced it was active. Haha Im on top of my game, what can I say...

pmug0000
07-01-09, 2:49 pm
Man I need a 'cardio sucks' tee, whatever happened with that?

Universal Rep
07-01-09, 3:36 pm
Man I need a 'cardio sucks' tee, whatever happened with that?

It will be the Legacy T #1, is that what you're asking?

Mr. Dead
07-01-09, 3:38 pm
Got myself signed up... There's going to be some sick stuff, coming up!!!

Universal Rep
07-01-09, 3:42 pm
Got myself signed up... There's going to be some sick stuff, coming up!!!

Trust me, you don't know the half of it...

Mr. Dead
07-01-09, 3:43 pm
Trust me, you don't know the half of it...

*LOL* Actually, I know far less than half of it... Not even a quarter of it...

Aggression
07-01-09, 4:00 pm
Can't wait to see what unfolds here.

newbreed
07-01-09, 4:02 pm
Awesome!

SuperFlexSteve
07-02-09, 8:24 am
All of the animal's seem to have broken the webpage!

Universal Rep
07-02-09, 9:35 am
All of the animal's seem to have broken the webpage!

Could be due to higher than expected traffic, I dunno... Sit tight.

dannynb
07-02-09, 10:12 am
Big things...looking forward to watching it all unfold.

Wasteland
07-02-09, 1:53 pm
Signed up.

Amurai
07-02-09, 2:29 pm
Quick question. What will the mailing address be used for?

Fury317
07-02-09, 2:46 pm
Quick question. What will the mailing address be used for?

So Corporate can send one of the "Young Guns" to your house to make sure youre getting all your meals and training hard....hahaha nah probably to mail you info if need be.

Nick101
07-02-09, 6:54 pm
sweeeeeet. signed up and def tuned in

bassmonkey16
07-02-09, 10:04 pm
so i went to sign up... just curious if this offer is good to all the Animals to the north of the US?

Sphinx
07-03-09, 10:37 am
so i went to sign up... just curious if this offer is good to all the Animals to the north of the US?

I don't mean to be a dick, but its no surprise it doesn't... Kinda sucks cause the promo for the Universal shaker cup was open to us, but now this comes along and its not.

I don't understand, how come promos aren't extended out to Canada?

mritter3
07-03-09, 3:15 pm
I don't mean to be a dick, but its no surprise it doesn't... Kinda sucks cause the promo for the Universal shaker cup was open to us, but now this comes along and its not.

i think it has to do with the increase in shipping charges for canada, but i may be incorrect.

im all signed up for this, cant wait to see what all happens in here.

andrewT
07-03-09, 5:31 pm
It would be reallyyy nice if we could at least sign up for it. I don't expect free shipping to Canada, cuz I know its anal for that. It would be nice if I could throw a legacy T in my cart for 0$ and just pay the shipping for it (that is, if you guys are offering it for free), either way I would pay for one!

just my 0.2c I hope Corporate can accomodate!

especially we got iron brothers all over too, UK and Australia to name a few!

ProteinJunkie
07-03-09, 9:07 pm

It would be reallyyy nice if we could at least sign up for it. I don't expect free shipping to Canada, cuz I know its anal for that. It would be nice if I could throw a legacy T in my cart for 0$ and just pay the shipping for it (that is, if you guys are offering it for free), either way I would pay for one!

just my 0.2c I hope Corporate can accomodate!

especially we got iron brothers all over too, UK and Australia to name a few!

On behalf of Canadian interest, I’ll mention now that some options are being checked and looked into and any new news will probably be made known on the CDN Tribe link. Promos are delicate circumstances as supplements are strongly regulated by our Canadian government. It’s our governments fault – not Universal’s. However this doesn’t mean that perhaps something can’t be worked out for non-supplement items or maybe even supplements down the road, which is my target. Just sit tight guys.

andrewT
07-04-09, 10:09 am
On behalf of Canadian interest, I’ll mention now that some options are being checked and looked into and any new news will probably be made known on the CDN Tribe link. Promos are delicate circumstances as supplements are strongly regulated by our Canadian government. It’s our governments fault – not Universal’s. However this doesn’t mean that perhaps something can’t be worked out for non-supplement items or maybe even supplements down the road, which is my target. Just sit tight guys.

Thanks Junkie!

Us Canadians do not want to be dicks, and I am sure the English and Australians and everyone else would love to be a part of this. I do not want free handouts, I just want to be able to purchase some of that cool shit!

the new shaker and the carrdio sucks shirt just look awesome!

Carpe Diem P.T
07-04-09, 9:07 pm
its becoming near impossible to get anything animal at all in australia. to be excluded from promos is a swift kick to my nuggets.

BennoAus
07-07-09, 5:36 am
its becoming near impossible to get anything animal at all in australia. to be excluded from promos is a swift kick to my nuggets.

im hearing ya buddy

deanna7272
07-11-09, 5:19 pm
Better late than never... I'm in...

pmug0000
07-24-09, 2:17 pm
My e-mail inbox is blowing up with messages about the Breach, I've been getting like 5 of the same e-mail every minute for the last 30 minutes. I've literally deleted about 50 and they're stilling coming in... wtf is this shit?

Fury317
07-24-09, 2:18 pm
My e-mail inbox is blowing up with messages about the Breach, I've been getting like 5 of the same e-mail every minute for the last 30 minutes. I've literally deleted about 50 and they're stilling coming in... wtf is this shit?

I have yet to reveive any. What are they about?

*EDIT* sorry pmug, I couldnt even open my email because it was so jam packed. lol

whats with this, little problem??? haha

InkdMuscle
07-24-09, 2:23 pm
I have yet to reveive any. What are they about?

*EDIT* sorry pmug, I couldnt even open my email because it was so jam packed. lol

whats with this, little problem??? haha

its just say'n welcome for signing up and look forward to new gear and exclusives etc etc etc... but yeah my inbox had 80+ WHOLY CRAP of the same email. LOL.

Aggression
07-24-09, 2:33 pm
Fellas, there seems to be a glitch in the server for the Breach e-mails. Everyone is receiving large amounts of the same e-mail. At this moment, they're trying to get this fixed, asap.

Hoomgar
07-29-09, 3:40 pm
Fellas, there seems to be a glitch in the server for the Breach e-mails. Everyone is receiving large amounts of the same e-mail. At this moment, they're trying to get this fixed, asap.

This was all squared away same day from what I hear? And what a way to handle it huh? Did you see what corporate did to apologize to the community for this? Very noble.

jon_carter13
07-29-09, 3:56 pm
This is gonna be an awesome ad campaign. I can't wait! I also can't wait for the chance to get some of that awesome swag!

shortstack
07-29-09, 4:06 pm
Are there any plans to issue any of the artwork as posters in either a standard shop item or as a LE item?

I thought it would be really cool to not have to cut it out of a magazine and to see it in a larger format.

Shortstack

pmug0000
07-29-09, 9:34 pm
This was all squared away same day from what I hear? And what a way to handle it huh? Did you see what corporate did to apologize to the community for this? Very noble.

Yup Universal/Animal is absolutely a stand-up company among many much less noble in the shady supplement industry.
And I'm cool with any glitch that results in free animal gear

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
07-29-09, 11:15 pm
Are there any plans to issue any of the artwork as posters in either a standard shop item or as a LE item?

I thought it would be really cool to not have to cut it out of a magazine and to see it in a larger format.

Shortstack

This would be awesome. I used to tear out pages of Wraths Journey Book and pin them on my wall before I bought the posters. haha

Universal Rep
07-30-09, 12:48 pm

Shortstack

This would be awesome. I used to tear out pages of Wraths Journey Book and pin them on my wall before I bought the posters. haha

Fellers, vote: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26933

If there's enough demand, I'm sure Corporate will do it.

J-DOG
08-18-09, 9:13 pm
Hey Uni Rep,

Just got a question for you regarding the Breach and other animal promos. First off let me say that Animal is hands down the best range of products and gear around! The fact that the products are designed and tested by people that are passionate about their respective sports shows through in the quality and promotion of Animal! Much respect to all my fellow brothers in the iron game and Animal as the backbone of support that we all need when the going gets tough or just to keep it on the level!

Anyway enough ass kissing! My question is that all the promos that are run such as the Animal 'C' Project and the Breach etc gives the option to subscribe and get extra info and specials that Animal has going on! Not sure why but there is no love for bros in Australia to join the ranks of the commited and get in on some of that action!!? Is there any possibility in the foreseeable future that we can get an option to subscribe to these promos?

There are many like minded Animals down under who would love to get some of that treasured info!

Keep up the great work and mad props to Mr Evan Centopani for his fairly recent victory!
You da man Evan!

Peace

J-DOG

J-DOG
08-18-09, 9:20 pm
Thanks Junkie!

Us Canadians do not want to be dicks, and I am sure the English and Australians and everyone else would love to be a part of this. I do not want free handouts, I just want to be able to purchase some of that cool shit!

the new shaker and the carrdio sucks shirt just look awesome!

Yep couldnt agree more! I am happy to pay whatever the cost is but it is becoming almost impossible to get Animal products into Australia! So just having the option to Sub to the promos and have the opportunity to purchase some of the gear is all i am asking for.

Peace

J-DOG

Beach91
08-21-09, 12:13 pm
Not sure about Australia, but for Canadians check out the canadian tribe page that ProteinJunkie suggests.

Juggernaut is looking into Breach stuff bein avail for Canadians.

Speakin of a Juggernaut, since the Breach was announced a month and a half ago, little new has come down the pipe, any word on when the campaign and everything entails will shift into a new gear?

BryanSmash!
08-31-09, 8:18 am
Just signed up. Looking forward to getting some mail over here.

GRAVESY
09-03-09, 1:04 pm
there.

Universal Rep
09-11-09, 1:44 pm
If ya haven't, sign up now fellas.... Your chance to score one of them special "Cardio Sucks" T may depend on it. Sign up right here: www.animalpak.com/OnceMore

ghost
09-11-09, 1:45 pm
so sweet.!

Mr. Dead
09-11-09, 1:47 pm
If ya haven't, sign up now fellas.... Your chance to score one of them special "Cardio Sucks" T may depend on it. Sign up right here: www.animalpak.com/OnceMore

Definitely am going to need one or three of those shirts... Especially during my prep...

andrewT
09-11-09, 3:23 pm
When is Canada gonna be part of it?

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 3:40 pm
Is that the only way to get one of those cardio sucks shirts? I just don't want all of the junk mail. Will ya'll post all of the news on animalpak.com or must we sign up?

Wasteland
09-11-09, 3:49 pm
Is that the only way to get one of those cardio sucks shirts? I just don't want all of the junk mail. Will ya'll post all of the news on animalpak.com or must we sign up?

I'm on an Animal list and I never get "junk" mail. I don't know what you mean by junk mail - any mail from a company, or are you worried they sell your names to other companies?

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 4:03 pm
Maybe. What kind of stuff do they send?

Wasteland
09-11-09, 4:09 pm
Maybe. What kind of stuff do they send?

The stuff I've ever gotten have been emails that are all specifically Animal-related, like news of new products, promotions, limited edition clothing, etc. Also, these emails don't come very often. Maybe others can add to this.

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 4:13 pm

Waste, is that the proper site?

Wasteland
09-11-09, 4:16 pm
Waste, is that the proper site?

I've signed up on that one as well. I would assume it is as Universal Rep is the one who posted it. He usually has a pretty good handle on what's going on.

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 4:18 pm
Which one sends out meaningful info, or do they all do so?

Wasteland
09-11-09, 4:29 pm
Which one sends out meaningful info, or do they all do so?

Not sure I understand here.

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 4:29 pm
I signed. I just worry about giving out my address is all. Hopefully they may surprise me with somethin badass

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 4:30 pm
Nevermind! I just don't like giving out my address is all.

J-Dawg
09-11-09, 4:38 pm
I signed. I just worry about giving out my address is all. Hopefully they may surprise me with somethin badass

Nevermind! I just don't like giving out my address is all.

Just a heads up. We do not sell email lists or private info or use mailing lists to send "junk" mail. These are strictly used for updating you guys about cool promos as well as other informational updates pertaining to The Breach campaign.

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 4:53 pm
I appreciate that J. Past experiences have left me paranoid.

J-Dawg
09-11-09, 4:54 pm
I appreciate that J. Past experiences have left me paranoid.

I understand completely and don't like to give out my info either.

Hoomgar
09-15-09, 12:44 pm
I understand completely and don't like to give out my info either.

Same here fellas. I have come to learn over the years though that the boys at Universal corporate would never sell us out. Any info we give them is for them to use to inform us about business "Universal related" only. I've given my info many times to corp for things and never got any spam or anything as a result. Just cool news updates about exciting new products or events and opportunities to win free stuff.

On the flip side of this, this is one of very few web sites I will say that about. I'm very cautious about where I put my information on other sites.

Hg

Universal Rep
09-16-09, 11:31 am
Heads up fellas... I hear Corporate is planning on an email shortly...

mritter3
09-16-09, 11:32 am

cant wait...looking forward to it!

Mr. Dead
09-16-09, 12:11 pm

Sweet!!!

JUGGERNAUT
09-16-09, 12:13 pm

Staring at my inbox.

Mr. Dead
09-16-09, 12:50 pm

Just got mine...

Wasteland
09-16-09, 12:51 pm
Just got mine...

Got mine too and posted up my entry if you know what I mean.

Hoomgar
09-16-09, 12:51 pm

Yea that email is in circulation. be checking your in-boxes!

Hg

J-Dawg
09-16-09, 12:58 pm
Be sure to check your inbox. You'll be in for a sweet surprise.

Universal Rep
09-16-09, 1:00 pm

A pic of your beautiful mug, J? Hahaha... Seriously, great way to kickoff the Breach promos. I'm in for the next one, which promises to be sweet as well...

deanna7272
09-16-09, 1:06 pm

Just changed my contact email... Will I get one there since I just changed it?

ghost
09-16-09, 1:29 pm
just got the new email.... what a SWEET promo

Universal Rep
09-16-09, 1:31 pm
Just changed my contact email... Will I get one there since I just changed it?

Doubt it. I think the email went already and Corporate would have to resend that email for you to get it at your new email... That would create a problem for everyone else. You will get all future emails though...

Little Z
09-16-09, 3:54 pm
What an amazing promo.. solid work again..

deanna7272
09-17-09, 8:17 am
Doubt it. I think the email went already and Corporate would have to resend that email for you to get it at your new email... That would create a problem for everyone else. You will get all future emails though...

And??? DON'T they KNOW who I AM??? ha ha ha... Just teasing, I'll wait for the future ones, I am sure someone will give me the lowdown... THANKS!!

ghost
09-17-09, 8:20 am
And??? DON'T they KNOW who I AM??? ha ha ha... Just teasing, I'll wait for the future ones, I am sure someone will give me the lowdown... THANKS!!

D, I forwarded the email to your blackberry. :)

bigchuck000
09-17-09, 9:26 am
are any of the breach artworks going on a shirt.
it would look awesome sort of affliction style on a
shirt

deanna7272
09-17-09, 10:00 am
D, I forwarded the email to your blackberry. :)

Got it THANKS!!!

ghost
09-17-09, 10:04 am
Got it THANKS!!!

anytime gorgeous!

Universal Rep
09-17-09, 10:06 am
are any of the breach artworks going on a shirt.
it would look awesome sort of affliction style on a
shirt

I could see that... Only way to find out for sure is to register for The Breach updates I suppose...

naturalguy
09-22-09, 12:25 pm
Looks like the next installment is up fellas:

http://www.animalpak.com/LightsOut

The new ad should be hitting the magazines soon, so you are the first to see this

Mr. Dead
09-22-09, 12:30 pm

The new ad should be hitting the magazines soon, so you are the first to see this

Sweet!!!

ghost
09-22-09, 12:33 pm
pretty sweet ad!

Hoomgar
09-22-09, 1:10 pm

Sweet!

Wasteland
09-22-09, 2:26 pm

I really like where this is going and the references that are being made. This seems to be a very different direction for Animal.

C.Coronato
09-22-09, 2:59 pm
I really like where this is going and the references that are being made. This seems to be a very different direction for Animal.

Agreed. Very cool.

Universal Rep
09-23-09, 10:13 am
Solid... Lights Out.

bigchuck000
09-25-09, 4:34 pm
whose the artist for these ads.
he/she is great

J-Dawg
09-25-09, 5:38 pm
he/she is great

No comment. But the artist is award-winning in the graphic novel industry. Won the equivalent of an Oscar in that industry.

Universal Rep
09-28-09, 2:17 pm
he/she is great

Agreed. I've been fortunate enough to get a sneak preview of some of the artwork that's coming...

Beowulf
09-30-09, 1:05 pm
Liking the Breach. Any word on when prints might be available to buy?

mhammer12
10-02-09, 11:09 pm
Signed up and can't wait!

Universal Rep
10-07-09, 9:41 am

I'll see if I can find out... I'm guessing it won't be available until after the first Breach promo is done though.

Hoomgar
10-07-09, 12:28 pm
I'll see if I can find out... I'm guessing it won't be available until after the first Breach promo is done though.

Thanks U. I'm curious myself.

Universal Rep
10-07-09, 12:37 pm

My best guess at this point is mid to late October... Will confirm when I get more info from Corporate though.

desolation
11-01-09, 6:48 pm
ny word on how to get hold of this

i live in new zealand nd its hard to get shit out here

Beowulf
11-18-09, 1:15 pm

Anyone? Bueller?

Mr. Dead
11-18-09, 1:17 pm
Anyone? Bueller?

They did a poll on that, not too long ago, but haven't heard anything since then...

Beowulf
11-18-09, 1:17 pm
They did a poll on that, not too long ago, but haven't heard anything since then...

Poll? How did the poll go? Where did the poll go???

Mr. Dead
11-18-09, 1:22 pm
Poll? How did the poll go? Where did the poll go???

Here's the poll... It looked to very favorable...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26933

Beowulf
11-19-09, 10:12 am
Here's the poll... It looked to very favorable...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26933

Voted. How do the posters look? Has U Rep said they were going to be done?

Universal Rep
11-30-09, 4:19 pm
Word on the street is, the second Breach promo is gonna launch this week.... Yup, the sweet ass Legacy Ts.... Stay tuned, as always.

Universal Rep
11-30-09, 4:27 pm
As for the posters, I'll talk to Corporate. While we're waiting... Lights Out... (http://www.animalpak.com/LightsOut/index.cfm)

Mr. Dead
11-30-09, 4:36 pm
Word on the street is, the second Breach promo is gonna launch this week.... Yup, the sweet ass Legacy Ts.... Stay tuned, as always.

*Tuned, as always...*

Beowulf
11-30-09, 4:41 pm
As for the posters, I'll talk to Corporate. While we're waiting... Lights Out... (http://www.animalpak.com/LightsOut/index.cfm)

Damn U Rep, you work fast! I figured I'd check and guess what?

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=385

Thanks man.

Beowulf
11-30-09, 4:43 pm
Sorry, forgot to ask... Will the framed ones be available too or just the prints?

Universal Rep
11-30-09, 4:50 pm
Damn U Rep, you work fast! I figured I'd check and guess what?

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=385

Thanks man.

Wait wut??

Oh right... Yeah, it's all good brother. Enjoy.

Universal Rep
12-01-09, 1:49 pm
Email with details about the "Cardio Sucks" Legacy T promo for Breach goin' out as we speak...

naturalguy
12-02-09, 2:29 pm
The next installment "Rise Up" is now live:

http://animalpak.com/RiseUp/index.cfm

Mr. Dead
12-02-09, 2:31 pm

Definitely diggin' the way this is goin'!!!

Beowulf
12-02-09, 2:42 pm

Awesome. Love where it's going. Dark and mysterious. Why does the guy have a knife tho? Anyone know?

Hoomgar
12-02-09, 2:46 pm

Awesome!

Hoomgar
12-02-09, 2:46 pm
Awesome. Love where it's going. Dark and mysterious. Why does the guy have a knife tho? Anyone know?

To cut his steak with? LOL!

Beowulf
12-02-09, 2:47 pm
To cut his steak with? LOL!

Would that be a flank or skirt steak?? Large knives and alcohol...... never a good mix. Unless it's a large steak knife and good bottle of Bordeaux.

Hoomgar
12-02-09, 2:51 pm
Would that be a flank or skirt steak?? Large knives and alcohol...... never a good mix. Unless it's a large steak knife and good bottle of Bordeaux.

If you look it appears to have a little jungle theme to it there....

Beowulf
12-02-09, 2:54 pm
If you look it appears to have a little jungle theme to it there....

Yeah, I thought those were like flashbacks or something.. Some kind of war? Guns and helmets in this one and the last one.....

Beach91
12-02-09, 3:09 pm
Definitely flashbacks happening that remind him of a war

Beowulf
12-02-09, 3:15 pm
Definitely flashbacks happening that remind him of a war

Which one though? Or maybe just a skirmish? Maybe he was a mercenary??

andrewT
12-02-09, 3:31 pm
when are Canadians and others gonna get a chance at this!

J-Dawg
12-02-09, 4:25 pm
when are Canadians and others gonna get a chance at this!

Hey Andrew, we'd love to include Canadians in the promos. However in the past we've had some issues with the winners having to pay a stiff duty/tax by the Canadian govt. to claim the prize that's been mailed. It also takes longer to fulfill the prize and it may be harder for us to track/address if there's a problem. But we're working to see if we can rectify these issues.

Beach91
12-02-09, 4:38 pm
Hey Beowulf, I dont think they will name or go with a war, a mercenary may be a better bet. I am not sure how historically or factually it ll be based, my guess is he is definitely American, if they had to go with a historical war, my votes on Vietnam, as most comics and movies use Vietnam as a common time frame for the settings.

As well, thanks J-Dawg for looking into it, if we could be included in the promos thatd be great, i figure ship the stuff through the distributor chain on down to Protein Junkie, charge Canadians a little extra to get the stuff, and have Junkie ship to them. I think the few forvm members that are canadian would gladly pay extra to gettheir mitts on gear/supps.

J-Dawg
12-02-09, 4:43 pm
We resolved the Canadian shipping issue guys, so please feel free to enter the promo.

ProteinJunkie
12-02-09, 5:02 pm
We resolved the Canadian shipping issue guys, so please feel free to enter the promo.

Thanks for making this happen J.

andrewT
12-02-09, 5:03 pm
sweet!

so we can sign up on the breach page and it will include canada in the drop down menu?

Mr. Dead
12-02-09, 5:03 pm

*Page bump...*

Beowulf
12-02-09, 5:14 pm
Hey Beowulf, I dont think they will name or go with a war, a mercenary may be a better bet. I am not sure how historically or factually it ll be based, my guess is he is definitely American, if they had to go with a historical war, my votes on Vietnam, as most comics and movies use Vietnam as a common time frame for the settings.

You're right. Lot of great Vietnam war movies. I like the idea of a mercenary. And for the record, I admit, I like reading comic books and graphic novels, lol.

Beach91
12-02-09, 5:27 pm
Love comics n graphic novels, cant wait to get my hands on the next installments of the breach, they never come quick enuff

12-03-09, 3:24 pm

Based on some of the protagonist's idioms, I'd say probably the Vietnam war, or some conflict around that period. Or, it could be purely fictional. On another note, I'm digging the Yeats reference, very literary, very nice.

Razor
12-04-09, 12:46 pm
When i was younger comic books inspired me to pick up a weight. Therefore bring it on!

Beowulf
12-10-09, 9:55 am
When i was younger comic books inspired me to pick up a weight. Therefore bring it on!

When you were younger? I wish I could say the same thing, lol. I still read them now.

Universal Rep
02-12-10, 12:04 pm
Love comics n graphic novels, cant wait to get my hands on the next installments of the breach, they never come quick enuff

Next installment you say? It's "Misfit".

www.animalpak.com/Misfit

Check it out fellas...

Universal Rep
02-12-10, 12:05 pm

Brought...

Beach91
02-12-10, 12:11 pm
X2, just checked it out, and yep, its been BROUGHT!

love the feel of the Breach!

Universal Rep
02-12-10, 12:13 pm
X2, just checked it out, and yep, its been BROUGHT!

love the feel of the Breach!

Yup... Been brought. Diggin' the, uh, direction it's going too, hahahaha. May be my favorite one yet. You?

Beach91
02-12-10, 12:18 pm
I would say second fav., i like the first one ONCE MORE, the dead silence and solemn look of the ad, it just intrigued the shit out of me at the time and the start of the New Promo, with a very new cool feel to it

It still intrigues me, all of the ads leave me wanting to know more

killer ad campaign!!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-10, 12:29 pm
my virgin eyes... Great stuff.

naturalguy
02-12-10, 12:44 pm

www.animalpak.com/Misfit

Check it out fellas...

Getting deep

LittleMan55
02-12-10, 12:46 pm

www.animalpak.com/Misfit

Check it out fellas...

I love this ad campaign!

mritter3
02-12-10, 12:46 pm
good stuff...keep em coming...

Razor
02-12-10, 12:48 pm
I love it. Reminds me of my commercial stupid gym and how i wallow through all the bs just to lift and get out of there.

C.Coronato
02-12-10, 1:28 pm
Very cool. I look forward to the rest of these. Any idea how many more?

Mr. Dead
02-12-10, 1:31 pm

www.animalpak.com/Misfit

Check it out fellas...

Definitely diggin' these!!!

Aggression
02-16-10, 9:15 am
I love this ad campaign!

x2. Looking forward to another installment.

dannynb
02-16-10, 10:13 am
x2. Looking forward to another installment.

yep! yep!

Hoomgar
02-17-10, 9:44 am
LOL! I'm not sure of the message for my youth there but it is a story and a feeling I am familiar with. Good stuff.

Hg

Beowulf
02-18-10, 12:04 pm
my virgin eyes... Great stuff.

Lol, know what you mean;) Good stuff.

Universal Rep
02-19-10, 1:16 pm
I would say second fav., i like the first one ONCE MORE, the dead silence and solemn look of the ad, it just intrigued the shit out of me at the time and the start of the New Promo, with a very new cool feel to it

It still intrigues me, all of the ads leave me wanting to know more

killer ad campaign!!!

Always wanting a little more.... The story of my life, hahahahahahaha. Serious.

Beowulf
04-14-10, 12:58 pm
Very interesting................. Had a few runs in like that in my youth.

http://animalpak.com/walktall/

Mr. Dead
04-27-10, 4:19 pm
The latest installment...

http://www.animalpak.com/WalkTall/

Maccabee
04-27-10, 6:09 pm
This one brings back memories.

I remember being a skinny kid and these wannabe gangsters started shit with me for no reason. All I thought about was protecting my sister.

A few years later and 100 lbs heavier. I came across the same people. The first thing they did was say hi and they shook my hand. Oh my, I wonder why lol haha.

I wouldn't have started anything anyways. I would have just kept on walkin like I always do.

Mr. Dead
04-28-10, 10:36 am
The latest installment...

http://www.animalpak.com/WalkTall/

Definitely brings back some memories...

Aggression
04-28-10, 10:42 am
I've seen it happen first hand. It was freshmen year of high school. Just as in the movies, we were the young bucks. The peons. During lunchtime, we sat right next to the table where all the varsity footballs players sat. Within the first week, they pegged my buddy as the one they were going to pick on for the year. They made him take out all their lunch trays .. every single day. A table of about 8 of them would reach over and put their trays in front of him, and he would take them out. A whole year like this. Two to three trips back and forth each day. Fuck that. They never asked me to do it. Maybe it was because I played basketball for the freshmen team. Maybe I was more of a 'brother', in a way. Regardless, I wasn't going to do it.

For the life of me I can't remember who that friend was ....

Beowulf
04-28-10, 10:49 am
It was middle school and my best friend got mixed up dating a girl who was the ex of some other kid. Well that ex and three of his pals decided to put a little "pressure" on my friend. As he was my best friend, I had his back and one day after school, the four of them jumped us. We could have run, but we looked at each other quickly and we both acknowledged in that split second that running wasn't for us. So we plowed into them. Fights don't last that long, when you're watching one, but when you're in one, it seems like an eternity. Long story short, we got the short end of the stick. Nothing serious, but there was a fair amount of blood. But what we got was a little respect, the two of us against the four. After that, things settled down. If nothing else, the two of us were able to walk tall through the hallways.

G Diesel
04-28-10, 11:09 am
Shared it in a Madman entry a few years back...

Entry #56
Moments come and go quickly, but they often leave indelible impressions. I remember being 13 years old, scoring 30 points in my grade school basketball game and being caught up in the adolescent trivialities of girls, status and bullshit that tend to swell a young cat's head even when his second nut has yet to drop. Getting dressed after the game, I remarked something to this effect: “My life can get no better.” The next day I got my skinny fucking ass kicked. Walking home after playing hoop in the Jersey February chill, I parted ways with my boy Pots & Pans at his crib on 44th St. With two of my other friends, I continued on my way to the apartment building where my folks lived. As we walked, I heard somebody creeping up from behind me. In a flash, I had to make a decision… Stand my ground or run? My boys bailed and I stayed. Three 15 year old high school kids rolled up on me and jumped me… Beat my cocky eighth grade ass. Was it my attitude? Was it a girl or some other beef? Was it my UNLV Starter jacket? One never knows… Who gives a fuck? What I did know was that it wasn't in my make-up to run. I stumbled up the steps bleeding, toothless, face blown up and piss running down my leg. The next day my living room was ground zero, about 30 deep with different, assorted characters from my youth ready to go to war. Those kids never did cross my path again. I learned a lot about life in those few days in my formative years. I learned to never give up your ground… Never run. I learned that sometimes you need to get your fucking ass kicked to get some perspective. I learned to never tempt the fates by verbalizing how great your day or life has been. I realized that you find out how many people truly have your back when the shit hits the fan. I learned what a giant my father was. I learned to never bully people… To never prey on those smaller and weaker… To always defend the underdog... I learned that the best fucking deterrent to those who wish you harm is to cast an imposing shadow and wield a big fucking stick.

Peace, G

Beowulf
04-28-10, 12:42 pm
Shared it in a Madman entry a few years back...

Entry #56
Moments come and go quickly, but they often leave indelible impressions. I remember being 13 years old, scoring 30 points in my grade school basketball game and being caught up in the adolescent trivialities of girls, status and bullshit that tend to swell a young cat's head even when his second nut has yet to drop. Getting dressed after the game, I remarked something to this effect: “My life can get no better.” The next day I got my skinny fucking ass kicked. Walking home after playing hoop in the Jersey February chill, I parted ways with my boy Pots & Pans at his crib on 44th St. With two of my other friends, I continued on my way to the apartment building where my folks lived. As we walked, I heard somebody creeping up from behind me. In a flash, I had to make a decision… Stand my ground or run? My boys bailed and I stayed. Three 15 year old high school kids rolled up on me and jumped me… Beat my cocky eighth grade ass. Was it my attitude? Was it a girl or some other beef? Was it my UNLV Starter jacket? One never knows… Who gives a fuck? What I did know was that it wasn't in my make-up to run. I stumbled up the steps bleeding, toothless, face blown up and piss running down my leg. The next day my living room was ground zero, about 30 deep with different, assorted characters from my youth ready to go to war. Those kids never did cross my path again. I learned a lot about life in those few days in my formative years. I learned to never give up your ground… Never run. I learned that sometimes you need to get your fucking ass kicked to get some perspective. I learned to never tempt the fates by verbalizing how great your day or life has been. I realized that you find out how many people truly have your back when the shit hits the fan. I learned what a giant my father was. I learned to never bully people… To never prey on those smaller and weaker… To always defend the underdog... I learned that the best fucking deterrent to those who wish you harm is to cast an imposing shadow and wield a big fucking stick.

Peace, G

Well said. Sometimes though, there is a time when running is the right call. No one would want to admit it though, lol.

G Diesel
04-28-10, 12:51 pm
Well said. Sometimes though, there is a time when running is the right call. No one would want to admit it though, lol.

Agreed. My actions and the advice I would give to someone I loved might be two different things. Self preservation is an instinct worth cultivating.

Peace, G

Beowulf
04-28-10, 2:02 pm
Agreed. My actions and the advice I would give to someone I loved might be two different things. Self preservation is an instinct worth cultivating.

Peace, G

I believe it is the primary instinct.

intoodeep25
05-03-10, 12:03 am
why arent there any breach shirts available in the shop. we gotta get a revamp of the tee's urep my wardrobe needs something else other than the red and yellow iconics

Universal Rep
05-03-10, 11:26 am
why arent there any breach shirts available in the shop. we gotta get a revamp of the tee's urep my wardrobe needs something else other than the red and yellow iconics

Breach t-shirts?

Here's my advice. Sign up here: http://www.animalpak.com/breach/

An opportunity may arise in the very near future.

Mr. Dead
05-03-10, 1:26 pm
Breach t-shirts?

Here's my advice. Sign up here: http://www.animalpak.com/breach/

An opportunity may arise in the very near future.

I know a T-shirt with the current "Walk Tall" ad that's in the magazines, would be killer...

Beowulf
05-03-10, 4:59 pm
New Breach t-shirt would be cool. That is what we're talking about, right?

Hey, my 1000th post.

naturalguy
05-07-10, 1:12 pm
Something like this?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/whitebreach2.jpg

Mr. Dead
05-07-10, 1:13 pm
Something like this?

Yes!!!

JUGGERNAUT
05-07-10, 1:28 pm
I GOTTA have this! Gettin too hot to wear the black ones in the blazing sun.

Mr. Dead
05-07-10, 1:34 pm
I GOTTA have this! Gettin too hot to wear the black ones in the blazing sun.

What is this sun, of which you speak...???

JUGGERNAUT
05-07-10, 1:58 pm
What is this sun, of which you speak...???

Life is rough on vacation in HI

Mr. Dead
05-07-10, 2:05 pm
Life is rough on vacation in HI

*Begins to plot and make plans for the "Juggernaut Pinata", at the Cage 2011 Edition...*

JUGGERNAUT
05-07-10, 2:06 pm
*Begins to plot and make plans for the "Juggernaut Pinata", at the Cage 2011 Edition...*

It would only fit through the loading dock..maybe

dannynb
05-07-10, 2:07 pm
Nice, with the Texas heat hitting in already it'll be nice to have...

Universal Rep
05-07-10, 2:46 pm
Something like this?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/whitebreach2.jpg

Very nice, NG... When's it a-comin'?

Hoomgar
05-07-10, 2:47 pm

What he said...

Mr. Dead
05-07-10, 2:57 pm

What he said...

What they said... (I want one... NOW!!! *LOL*)

PIJW
05-07-10, 3:24 pm

What he said...

What they said... (I want one... NOW!!! *LOL*)

^^^ No What they said, i ill take MD's so you only have to mail it half way through the country

naturalguy
05-07-10, 4:29 pm

Not sure

Razor
05-11-10, 2:26 pm
Credit card is locked and loaded...

Universal Rep
05-13-10, 10:36 am
Who here would like to see the Breach become a full featured graphic novel?

Razor
05-13-10, 10:39 am

That would be pretty badass. Literature on the Animal lifestyle is always a blessing but to have it be in one book would be even moreso!

JUGGERNAUT
05-13-10, 10:44 am

mmm dah, gitter dun urep!

Mr. Dead
05-13-10, 11:16 am

Oh, heck yeah!!!

Mr. Dead
05-13-10, 4:31 pm

Not sure

Late fall...??? *LOL* Sorry... Couldn't resist...

Universal Rep
06-09-10, 10:36 am

First crack at the "Walk Tall" t-shirt...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31798

Stay tuned for additional opportunities.

PIJW
06-09-10, 10:38 am
First crack at the "Walk Tall" t-shirt...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31798

Stay tuned for additional opportunities.

I have a question about it U Rep, are we suppose to getting updates on the Breach, because i have signed up atleast 4 times maybe more and never got an email on it

Universal Rep
06-09-10, 10:40 am
I have a question about it U Rep, are we suppose to getting updates on the Breach, because i have signed up atleast 4 times maybe more and never got an email on it

Never? Check your spam box?

Yes, a new update is going out very shortly. For anyone who hasn't signed up, I suggest doing it shortly. Very shortly. Right here: http://animalpak.com/breach/

Stay tuned.

Aggression
06-09-10, 10:41 am
A lot of times the e-mails might get caught up in your spam/junk filter. Check the settings on it, or set it up so that you 'allow' e-mail from Animal to pass through the filter.

ghost
06-09-10, 10:43 am

Yes, a new update is going out very shortly. For anyone who hasn't signed up, I suggest doing it shortly. Very shortly. Right here: http://animalpak.com/breach/

Stay tuned.

A lot of times the e-mails might get caught up in your spam/junk filter. Check the settings on it, or set it up so that you 'allow' e-mail from Animal to pass through the filter.

I have the same problem, and have added every version of the animal email addresses to my favorites, and have yet to recieve any emails. and none of them get to my junk/spam folder.

Universal Rep
06-09-10, 10:44 am
I have the same problem, and have added every version of the animal email addresses to my favorites, and have yet to recieve any emails. and none of them get to my junk/spam folder.

You're gonna mix the next Breach email, brother...

ProteinJunkie
06-09-10, 10:53 am

I don’t get them either however was forced to place a fictitious mailing address each time I tried (which should have nothing to do with it) but ya never know. Although the Promos are available to Canadians, the sign up form is not Canadian friendly.

Razor
06-09-10, 10:58 am
I do get the emails but they were originally in junk so i had to fetch them there.

PIJW
06-09-10, 11:06 am

Stay tuned.

Thanks guys but i have checked multiple times, plus i am a system engineer, LOL

Agreed, what does the email get tagged with or sent from so i can set it to dump to inbox incase my email is auto deleting it

Beowulf
06-09-10, 11:51 am

Stay tuned.

Signed up and waiting. When?

Universal Rep
06-09-10, 12:00 pm
Signed up and waiting. When?

Soon.

Universal Rep
06-09-10, 3:31 pm
Emails away...

PIJW
06-09-10, 3:33 pm
Emails away...

WOOHOO finally got one, and added it to the approved list, Thanks U Rep

Universal Rep
06-09-10, 3:35 pm
WOOHOO finally got one, and added it to the approved list, Thanks U Rep

Nice.... Now get ready to score some free Breach promos, eh?

Some interesting insight on The Breach ad campaign here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125116591

PIJW
06-09-10, 4:07 pm
Nice.... Now get ready to score some free Breach promos, eh?

You know it, i love wearing my Animal T's at the gym and at work

woody06
06-25-10, 1:53 am
Ive seen the new Breach ad "Big Stick" in a couple magazines, when is it gonna be available on here?

Beowulf
06-25-10, 9:39 am
Ive seen the new Breach ad "Big Stick" in a couple magazines, when is it gonna be available on here?

I'm waiting too. "Big Stick" is kind of creepy, lol.

PIJW
06-25-10, 10:03 am
I talked with a few people cause i noticed it was down but it should be available shortly.

woody06
06-25-10, 10:57 am
Looks to me like somebodys gettin their ass kicked.

Beowulf
06-25-10, 11:35 am
Looks to me like somebodys gettin their ass kicked.

Someone or something.

naturalguy
06-25-10, 12:16 pm
BOOM:

http://animalpak.com/BigStick

Sixth installment.

dannynb
06-25-10, 12:22 pm

Stay tuned.

I have yet to receive any as well, and no noting pops up in my spam or junk email either. Is there any way to get this resolved???

PIJW
06-25-10, 12:26 pm
Nice one NG

PIJW
06-25-10, 12:26 pm
BOOM:

http://animalpak.com/BigStick

Sixth installment.

And i love the Military added to great one

Mr. Dead
06-25-10, 12:30 pm
Nice one NG

Agreed...

Beowulf
06-25-10, 12:42 pm
Great installment. Love the parallels between panel one here to panel two in the last installment, "Walk Tall" (http://animalpak.com/WalkTall). There are the different kinds of "big sticks", from the chain in his hand, to the gun, to his fists, to the barbell.

Pandora
06-25-10, 12:43 pm
Thanks for posting NG. Looks great. Is it just me, or are there some corpses on the ground in frame three? Does anyone else see that or am I just twisted?

Beowulf
06-25-10, 12:44 pm
Thanks for posting NG. Looks great. Is it just me, or are there some corpses on the ground in frame three? Does anyone else see that or am I just twisted?

Corpses? Really? Let me take another look.

Beowulf
06-25-10, 12:46 pm
Completely missed it. Good eye. I see at least two bodies. Maybe more?

Pandora
06-25-10, 12:48 pm
That is intense. Glad to know I'm just not sick and twisted!
Now the story takes an interesting turn. I will have to re-read knowing now that he just committed these acts on enemy soldiers ( I assume)

Beowulf
06-25-10, 12:50 pm
That is intense. Glad to know I'm just not sick and twisted!
Now the story takes an interesting turn. I will have to re-read knowing now that he just committed these acts on enemy soldiers ( I assume)

That's apparently the case. That would then explain the next panel, where the figure has that crazed look on his face with blood dripping from his chin--the horrors and brutality of war. That would show why he's having nightmares too. Interesting.

Pandora
06-25-10, 12:51 pm
Hmm yes I see that. That is a crazed look alright.
What about the last panel though, is that a flashback?

Beowulf
06-25-10, 12:54 pm
Hmm yes I see that. That is a crazed look alright.
What about the last panel though, is that a flashback?

I read that last panel as the figure seeing ghosts from his past everywhere he goes, even as he trains. Compare with panel 5 from "Rise Up" http://animalpak.com/riseup/, and with the reference to "shades". Perhaps the act of training is a form of catharsis? Lifting as purification? Replacing one kind of psychic or spiritual pain with a physical kind, like some medieval flagellants?

Or, I'm just reading way too much into things, lol.

JUGGERNAUT
06-25-10, 12:57 pm
I like this stuff and I saw how there was a thread about... "What ads did you like best" between this and journey and classic blah blah. I see it this way. IT ALL FITS ANIMAL AND IS EQUALLY GOOD.

The only "Bad Ads" are ones that don't work with the essence. Nobody was expecting BREACH I'm sure but damn it works...

Beowulf
06-25-10, 1:02 pm
I like this stuff and I saw how there was a thread about... "What ads did you like best" between this and journey and classic blah blah. I see it this way. IT ALL FITS ANIMAL AND IS EQUALLY GOOD.

The only "Bad Ads" are ones that don't work with the essence. Nobody was expecting BREACH I'm sure but damn it works...

I like. Good.

That's great, Juggernaut, lol.

Let's agree it works on many levels then, the visceral/emotional level which you're responding to, as well as the intellectual level, which we're discussing here.

Beowulf
06-25-10, 2:19 pm
Guys, check your email. A nice promo code for picking up the "Walk Tall" t-shirt.

Firedrake
06-25-10, 3:21 pm
Um . . . wow.

As a veteran, that one really speaks to me.

PIJW
06-25-10, 3:27 pm
Guys, check your email. A nice promo code for picking up the "Walk Tall" t-shirt.

agreed already bought mine

Beowulf
06-25-10, 3:32 pm
Um . . . wow.

As a veteran, that one really speaks to me.

In what way Firedrake?

JasonG
06-25-10, 3:33 pm
Awesome, dig how this is unfolding.

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:34 pm
Awesome, dig how this is unfolding.

Agreed.

Mr. Dead
06-30-10, 5:35 pm
It would be cool to have all of the ads put together, as a graphic novel...

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:38 pm

A complete novel, from start to finish would be ___________.

Mr. Dead
06-30-10, 5:38 pm

It would be awesome!!!

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:43 pm
It would be awesome!!!

I'd like to know more about this Animal, though he is fictional...

Beowulf
07-01-10, 10:55 am

Pretty cool.

AntoineV
07-02-10, 3:12 pm
An animal Manga / Comic book series would be awesome.

intoodeep25
07-26-10, 5:03 pm
whens that "big stick" shirt comin............................

BennoAus
08-04-10, 3:14 am

Doing that right as we speak, each time a new one comes out, i print it up and put it with the rest of them, once all done, will bind together as a neat little package

bigchuck000
08-18-10, 12:20 am
Cool

Razor
08-18-10, 10:16 am
Any new things going on with The Breach? Seems like it's dying but would love to see some updates!

naturalguy
08-18-10, 10:30 am
Any new things going on with The Breach? Seems like it's dying but would love to see some updates!

hang tight a new installment is coming soon, it will be hitting the magazines for the October issues which will hit the newstands at the end of this month

Razor
08-18-10, 10:34 am
hang tight a new installment is coming soon, it will be hitting the magazines for the October issues which will hit the newstands at the end of this month

Badass NG. thanks!

Beowulf
08-19-10, 1:04 pm

Looking forward to it myself.

Mr. Dead
08-19-10, 1:06 pm

Very nice!!! An thoughts on releasing a LE graphic novel, at the end of this...???

FITGYM
08-19-10, 3:55 pm

can't wait.

AntoineV
08-31-10, 12:49 am
I like the breach.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:04 am
Anyone see the new BREACH ad in the mags?

Razor
08-31-10, 10:10 am
Anyone see the new BREACH ad in the mags?

Stay Frosty? YEah but the link is dead when i tried to hit it up last night.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:13 am
Stay Frosty? YEah but the link is dead when i tried to hit it up last night.

Yup, "Stay Frosty".Which mag you seen the painting in?

Razor
08-31-10, 10:14 am

The painting is badass Rep. I saw it in the most recent MD last night.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:16 am
The painting is badass Rep. I saw it in the most recent MD last night.

Agreed. It's gotta me my fav so far. This and "Misfit". What do ya think the image and words, "Stay Frosty" represent? I'm curious to hear what you have to say as you seem to have a good grasp of the concept...

PIJW
08-31-10, 10:16 am

new M&F with Sly on cover

And the link is still dead

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:17 am
Newsstand purchase or subscriptions?

PIJW
08-31-10, 10:17 am
Newsstand purchase or subscriptions?

SUBscription to M&F thanks to my wife purchasing it from my daughters mag sell for girl scouts

Razor
08-31-10, 10:27 am
Agreed. It's gotta me my fav so far. This and "Misfit". What do ya think the image and words, "Stay Frosty" represent? I'm curious to hear what you have to say as you seem to have a good grasp of the concept...

Yeah this and Misfit are both my favs too. I was at Jewel looking at the painting for quite a while last night trying to get the meaning of it all. What i took from it was this. Amidst all the chaos in the room and everything thrown around and cold darkness, our character is just sitting there calm and with a calculated look on his face as if he shuts the world out on a daily basis and has been doing all his life...

The phrase Stay Frosty refers to being cool and ready at any second even amongst the most chaotic of times. Whether it be at a big meet or even in a war situation as we've seen in past issue of the Breach.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:31 am
Yeah this and Misfit are both my favs too. I was at Jewel looking at the painting for quite a while last night trying to get the meaning of it all. What i took from it was this. Amidst all the chaos in the room and everything thrown around and cold darkness, our character is just sitting there calm and with a calculated look on his face as if he shuts the world out on a daily basis and has been doing all his life...

The phrase Stay Frosty refers to being cool and ready at any second even amongst the most chaotic of times. Whether it be at a big meet or even in a war situation as we've seen in past issue of the Breach.

You and I think alike. I dunno if that's good or bad though, hahaha...

The only question I had was, is that room a real room or a representation of the Animal's mind? An inner room, if ya will?

Yeah, I also noticed that, in addition to the military imagery, there were a lot of military language as well, like "buckle for your dust"...

Razor
08-31-10, 10:35 am
You and I think alike. I dunno if that's good or bad though, hahaha...

The only question I had was, is that room a real room or a representation of the Animal's mind? An inner room, if ya will?

Yeah, I also noticed that, in addition to the military imagery, there were a lot of military language as well, like "buckle for your dust"...

hahahaha

It definitely can go either way with the scenery being in his mind or in reality...the best pictures/comics/artwork pieces are always going to be ones that leave the viewer with something to digest or something to contemplate later on...

Lastly, yeah he's definitely still got that military mind so to speak.

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:42 am
hahahaha

It definitely can go either way with the scenery being in his mind or in reality...the best pictures/comics/artwork pieces are always going to be ones that leave the viewer with something to digest or something to contemplate later on...

Lastly, yeah he's definitely still got that military mind so to speak.

Yeah, I like ambiguity. Always keeps you thinkin'...

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 12:20 pm
7th installment is now live... http://animalpak.com/StayFrosty

PIJW
08-31-10, 12:23 pm
7th installment is now live... http://animalpak.com/StayFrosty

Very cool