PDA

View Full Version : couple things - skin care

steeda21
07-05-09, 10:43 am
hey dudes havent posted in awhile. Took 6 months off to take acutane and in one month of 6 days a week of training with m-stak, nitro, and pak i have almost gained it all back. Amazing fucking shit!! I just had my week off and now i am going to add stak in there to see how that works.

Alright skin care questions:

For the little random ass blemishes/acne, what do some of you use? Basically all of my acne is gone except for the scaring all those little fuckers left behind lol, but ever once in a while i will get one here one there. Nothing big jsut wondering what some of you might use to treat the little ones.

Tanning Lotions for the fake bake? Any recommendations? The tanning place i go to sells lotions but i think they are a rip off. There is www.tanningsalonlotion.com that has hella stuff, but i don't know shit about that stuff. I have been tanning for awhile (when i do weightlifting) for many reasons (mainly cuz it disguised my red acne), but always just got the lotions from the salon

Fury317
07-05-09, 10:54 am
hey dudes havent posted in awhile. Took 6 months off to take acutane and in one month of 6 days a week of training with m-stak, nitro, and pak i have almost gained it all back. Amazing fucking shit!! I just had my week off and now i am going to add stak in there to see how that works.

For the little random ass blemishes/acne, what do some of you use? Basically all of my acne is gone except for the scaring all those little fuckers left behind lol, but ever once in a while i will get one here one there. Nothing big jsut wondering what some of you might use to treat the little ones.

Tanning Lotions for the fake bake? Any recommendations? The tanning place i go to sells lotions but i think they are a rip off. There is www.tanningsalonlotion.com that has hella stuff, but i don't know shit about that stuff. I have been tanning for awhile (when i do weightlifting) for many reasons (mainly cuz it disguised my red acne), but always just got the lotions from the salon

As far as skin care goes I'm a firm believer that is 99% diet (unless you have a medical condition). What does your diet look like? Are you drinking enough water? I'm lucky enough to not really have to deal with acne or that shit, so I just wash my face with normal facewash, but friends of mine have used that Proactiv stuff and said it works ok.

As far as tanning lotion, I'm not sure becuase I dont tan haha. BUT to kind of go back to the previous point, make sure youre washing your face after using that stuff because I'd be willing to guess that it clogs up pores and can cause further acne.

Great job on the rebound man. Those are all great supplements and I'm glad they helped you get back to where you were. Now its time to go FURTHER! Muscle memory's awesome isn't it? haha.

Pizzalamp
07-05-09, 11:23 am

steed...i consider myself an expert in curing acne...i used to have horrrendous acne...until i found the secrets

acne is realted to insulin release in the body...when youre insulin spikes...oil is secreted in your pores...to stop acne...u need to control insulin

im sorry u used accutane...ive helped numerous people in my life who were thinking of using accutane...and ive cured their acne for them

u need the right amount of essential fatty acids in ya diet...too many of a particular omega in your diet can screw up ya hormones and cause acne...
fish oil...3000mg per day
evening primrose oil...2600 mg per day

stay away from high amounts of carbs in your diet...high carbs in the diet = lotta insulin release
stay away from sugary foods
stay away from cotton seed oils and soybean oils and canola oils
stay away from iodine rich foods
drink tons of water per day to flush out ya kidneys and liver
lots of veggies and fruits
try to go gluten free w/ carbs
include almonds, cashews, natty peanut butter, salmon, olive oils, omega egg yolks...omega 3s are important in the diet
wash your pilow case regularly
morning n night...wash ya face w purpose bar soap in hot scalding water...then make sure to finish the shower with cold water so ya skin doesnt dry out
before bed apply liberal amounts of clean n clear persa gel benzoil perozide ...leave on over night
i would try to keep lotions and tanning creams off the face
try not to let ya skin get dry...dry skin can lead to acne...use a non irritating moisturizer lotion in small amts if necessary

steeda21
07-05-09, 7:07 pm
alright thanks guys for the comments