PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak and Real Gains!

Tartaglia
07-05-09, 11:03 pm
Im 17 and i want to pack on mass. Lately ive been doing everything i have to, Eatting clean and mean but also throwing in some cheat meals here and there. I heard Universal Real Gains is a real good product for packing on mass. I TAke Animal Pak, in the morning Pump as suggested and animal nitro before and after workouts. Now im nearly finishing my cans of animal Pump and nitro and is wanting to try something new.

Real gains has protien and some amino acids. And i need to gain weight. And ive heard animal M-Stak will also help me put on some mass. If i eat clean high protein foods, calories, and carbs. I heard that i should hold off animal M stak since im only 17. But I read eveything there is to know and ask a couple of people from the forum and since its a natural supplement i don't understand why my age will have anything to do with it. Thanks for taking the time to read. Later boys, Massimo Anthony Tartaglia.

Ironjaw
07-05-09, 11:32 pm
you dont need m stak.... f you can get 2 tubs of RG a good amino and a multi ... eat 6-8 meals a day keep your macros n a good set and you'll grow .... no bullshit... your young you dont need the fancy stuff

Kingquads
07-06-09, 12:30 am
Im 17 and i want to pack on mass. Lately ive been doing everything i have to, Eatting clean and mean but also throwing in some cheat meals here and there. I heard Universal Real Gains is a real good product for packing on mass. I TAke Animal Pak, in the morning Pump as suggested and animal nitro before and after workouts. Now im nearly finishing my cans of animal Pump and nitro and is wanting to try something new.

Real gains has protien and some amino acids. And i need to gain weight. And ive heard animal M-Stak will also help me put on some mass. If i eat clean high protein foods, calories, and carbs. I heard that i should hold off animal M stak since im only 17. But I read eveything there is to know and ask a couple of people from the forum and since its a natural supplement i don't understand why my age will have anything to do with it. Thanks for taking the time to read. Later boys, Massimo Anthony Tartaglia.

with real gains, pak, pump, nitro your good you dont need m-stak, but if you want go ahead, nothing bad bout m-stak, i mean gaining over 5 pounds of muscle every cycle sound good right?

Tartaglia
07-06-09, 12:31 am
with real gains, pak, pump, nitro your good you dont need m-stak, but if you want go ahead, nothing bad bout m-stak, i mean gaining over 5 pounds of muscle every cycle sound good right?

yee i know but my pump is almost finished, so thats why at a store not far from my house i can get m stak for like 5 bucks cheaper, so i wanted to try a cycle

K Stro24
07-06-09, 2:40 am
It isnt recommended for someone under 18, having said that, IF you do choose to go with Real Gains and M-Stak to pack on mass, you should see some results. However, there is no magic pill, M-Stak won't make you instantly grow muscle, you will need to eat correctly, lots of protein and carbs.

mritter3
07-06-09, 8:09 am
It isnt recommended for someone under 18, having said that, IF you do choose to go with Real Gains and M-Stak to pack on mass, you should see some results. However, there is no magic pill, M-Stak won't make you instantly grow muscle, you will need to eat correctly, lots of protein and carbs.

exactly right, i would not throw your money towards mstack being so young, stick with pak, pump, real gains, and nitro, and eat a lot, lift heavy, and get plenty of rest, and you will grow.