PDA

View Full Version : pak/stak/pump/m-stak dosing questions?

PancakeOfDoom
07-06-09, 4:33 pm
hey guys, tried researching this myself and found quite a bit of different answers.

i know pak should prolly be with breakfast, and pump bout 45min before workout... but what about m-stak and stak? directions say 45min before on training days, but i'd be taking pump/stak/m-stak if that were the case. i've also heard take stak a few hours before and m-stak a few hours after training and vice versa.

on off days i know i still take pak in the morning and then m-stak and stak between meals, but what is more beneficial to be taking sooner and which should be taken later in the day? pump doesn't come in on off days b/c i grabbed some EFX creatine AKG for cheap to stretch the pump out.

any ideas guys? i did try searching, found a lot of conflicting info, been lurkin a while before i posted.

C.Coronato
07-06-09, 4:40 pm
Pak is in the AM with breakfast.
Pump is 30 mins before workout.

2 ways to do this, and i have done both, and both worked well.

Take the M-Stak in the AM between meals 1 and 2. Take the Stak 45 mins before workout, as long as its a minimum of 4 hours apart.

OR

Take Stak in the AM and M-Stak minus the red stim pill 45 mins before workout.

The only thing you really need to remember is to keep the Stak and M-Stak a minimum of 4 hours apart and you would be good to go, same goes on OFF days, i tend to personally take the M-Stak later and closer to the workouts.

PancakeOfDoom
07-06-09, 7:32 pm
thanks for the tips. i'll start that tomorrow. today was a training day and i took the pak w/ breakfast, pump bout 35 minutes out from the workout, shoulda taken it maybe at 50 minutes b/c i had ate 1.5hrs before hand. had an awesome workout, planning on startin a log. the m-stak came bout 30 minutes after my workout w/ a couple scoops of myofusion and a lot of water. stak will be prolly bout an hour before i go to bed.

btw, speaking of stak and night time. would it be beneficial to take it before bed? there aren't any stims, and when i was on ZMA and novadex (for bout a week) i was taking that at night. any reason other test boosters are at night?

thanks guys.