PDA

View Full Version : m-stak, stak, and pump impressions

PancakeOfDoom
07-06-09, 8:19 pm
ok, been on m-stak and stak for a week now. seen some strength gains and i feel a lil more "full". when i train i feel like a freak now, been slappin plates onto my lifts. could be partly placebo, but who knows. when i sit and think bout it, try to listen to my body i feel like the m-stak is attributing to this more. the stak is nice, but i am only 21 and was taking it b/c i thought my test levels were low (need to go to a doc and check). my lil bro is almost 20 and gains on me like no one's business, even w/ a shit diet and no sleep. when i was 18 i had to train my ass off, sleep 10 hours, and eat like a pig to gain even an ounce. when he was 18 he could gain just by thinkin bout it. least i can sleep at night knowing i can gain strength on him all day, size is nice but i like being able to gain strength.

anyways, back on topic and off to my pump impressions. i've only been on two days, and before hand i was cycling off of creatine, so i expect to be posting more in a week or so. in the mean time my first workout sucked b/c i took m-stak before hand and took both red pills instead of taking one out of the pump or the m-stak. today i took pump before hand and m-stak after. i felt like a monster. wasn't jittery like on no-xplode or superpump, and i didn't lift more than i should have been like on black powder. my lil bro is trying jac3d from usp right now and he said he has hardcore DOMs b/c he has been lifting more than he can recover while he is on it. ima give him a couple packs of pump to try and have him post up some impressions.

overall m-stak/stak is givin me some size and strength gains, i expect them to snowball over the next 2 weeks i have left.

animal pump is the only pre-workout supp i will ever use again lol. i love black powder/no xplode/white flood etc and being able to lift like a madman for hours on end. but i love pump more b/c it is a very clean, stable, consistent energy that i can actually recover from afterwards.

aside from protein, universal, optimum and controlled labs are the only companies i intend to buy from in the future. out of all the others such as muscle tech, bsn, mri, etc. they are the only ones that price well, work well, and serve well.

long live the iron.

C.Coronato
08-04-09, 11:35 am
Good right up brother. Keep bangin and doing your thing.

mritter3
08-04-09, 12:07 pm
glad your liking it man, just make sure not to mention other supp companies on this forum, refer to the rules....glad your digging it though its a solid stack

felipelpr
10-21-10, 2:09 pm
ok, been on m-stak and stak for a week now. seen some strength gains and i feel a lil more "full". when i train i feel like a freak now, been slappin plates onto my lifts. could be partly placebo, but who knows. when i sit and think bout it, try to listen to my body i feel like the m-stak is attributing to this more. the stak is nice, but i am only 21 and was taking it b/c i thought my test levels were low (need to go to a doc and check). my lil bro is almost 20 and gains on me like no one's business, even w/ a shit diet and no sleep. when i was 18 i had to train my ass off, sleep 10 hours, and eat like a pig to gain even an ounce. when he was 18 he could gain just by thinkin bout it. least i can sleep at night knowing i can gain strength on him all day, size is nice but i like being able to gain strength.

anyways, back on topic and off to my pump impressions. i've only been on two days, and before hand i was cycling off of creatine, so i expect to be posting more in a week or so. in the mean time my first workout sucked b/c i took m-stak before hand and took both red pills instead of taking one out of the pump or the m-stak. today i took pump before hand and m-stak after. i felt like a monster. wasn't jittery like on no-xplode or superpump, and i didn't lift more than i should have been like on black powder. my lil bro is trying jac3d from usp right now and he said he has hardcore DOMs b/c he has been lifting more than he can recover while he is on it. ima give him a couple packs of pump to try and have him post up some impressions.

overall m-stak/stak is givin me some size and strength gains, i expect them to snowball over the next 2 weeks i have left.

animal pump is the only pre-workout supp i will ever use again lol. i love black powder/no xplode/white flood etc and being able to lift like a madman for hours on end. but i love pump more b/c it is a very clean, stable, consistent energy that i can actually recover from afterwards.

aside from protein, universal, optimum and controlled labs are the only companies i intend to buy from in the future. out of all the others such as muscle tech, bsn, mri, etc. they are the only ones that price well, work well, and serve well.

long live the iron.

NICE BRO! I use a very similar stack!

just a tip!

use M-Stak 45 minutes prior training, without the red pill
and then, 30 minutes prior to it, take pump.
the pump and feeling of alpha dog will run inside you!