PDA

View Full Version : just getting started

Richey99
07-07-09, 9:02 pm
Hey all, just gonna share my thoughts from time to time. I have my first ever animal pak arriving in the mail this week hopefully. Im new to all of this, so any advice would be appreciated. Right now the closest thing I have to a gym is a weight bench, a barbell with weights and some free weights. Im 28 yrs old btw.

Richey99
07-08-09, 9:25 pm
Hey guys, I just got my animal pak in the mail today. Im gonna start it in the morning and I will let you know how it affects me as I continue to take it. Im not expecting miracles, I know thats not what its for. Hard work is gonna get me where I want to be.

Richey99
07-10-09, 4:00 pm
I am now on my second day of Animal Pak and must say Im already feeling the energy rush from it. I never knew I could train like this. I had heard so much about the so called difficulty of swallowing the pills, but I dont get it, seemed pretty easy to me. I cant wait to see how much I can accomplish with the help of Animal.

C.Coronato
07-10-09, 4:08 pm
Good to have you Brother. Start up a journey and watch it unfold.

DanTheMan
07-10-09, 4:11 pm
welcome to the legion, man. animalpak makes a difference buddy, and we all gotta start somewhere. keep it kickin.

wedge
07-10-09, 4:12 pm
Good to have you Brother. Start up a journey and watch it unfold.

Sage advice. Throw up a journey, include your routine/diet/etc and other Animals can help you fine tune it if need be.

Richey99
07-10-09, 10:49 pm
Thanks for the welcome guys. I started a journey if anyone wants to check it out, thanks for the encouragement.