PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Project C Revealed.

J-Dawg
07-08-09, 8:52 am
Fellas, after a long wait, Project C has finally been revealed. It's a brand new formula of Animal Cuts. Our official new Cuts launch date will be July 15th, exactly one week from today. Check out the articles below for more details on the new formula.

"The Rebirth of Cuts" article here: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=445
"Project C Delivers" article here: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=444

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/AnimalCutsnew.jpg

New Cuts FAQ:

Why did Animal Cuts change?
Though Animal Cuts doesn’t have the history of Animal Pak, Cuts has also gone through some evolutions over the years. This time around though, this latest new version represents a major revolution. A quick look at the updated formula will clearly prove this is so. Newly enhanced thermogenic, metabolic and thyroid complexes highlight the new version along with the addition of nootropic, cortisol inhibiting and CCK inhibiting complexes, now making Animal Cuts more potent than ever.

How much caffeine is in the new Cuts?
The new Cuts contains around 210mg of caffeine.

Can I remove the Thermogenic Complex?
The Thermogenic Complex contents can be found in the red capsule, making it easy to identify.

Can I remove the Diuretic Complex?
If for any reasonThe Diuretic Complex needs to be removed, it can be found in the 2 small blue capsules

Are the other complexes as easily removable?
If you have an inquiry in regards to one of the other complexes, please contact us at info@animalpak.com so that we can address it for you.

Are there any Animal products that I shouldn't stack with Cuts?
Animal products were designed to work together for maximum results. For instance, you can use Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal Nitro, Animal Omega with any other Animal supplement. However, there are two factors to consider: (1) the timing of the different supplements and (2) what your training goals are. For example, if you’re stacking Animal Cuts with Animal M-Stak or Animal Pump, be sure to avoid taking them at the same time. If you're trying to limited the amount of caffeine you consume, be sure to remove the red pill from either M-Stak or Pump so that you don't consume extra caffeine in addition to what's in Animal Cuts.

Will the number of pills in one pack change?
Animal Cuts will now contain 9 capsules.

Why is the entire pack now capsules instead of tablets?
With using just capsules in Animal Cuts, its ultra concentrated formula will now get into your system quicker and more efficiently than ever. Within 15-30 mins, you should feel the stimulant and metabolic boost taking over.

How much weight loss can I expect with one can?
Results will vary from individual to individual, however, our Alpha Testers for the new Cuts formula, on average, lost 9.2lb in a 3 week cycle. Be sure to keep on track with your training and diet in order to maximize your results.

Universal Rep
07-08-09, 8:55 am
First. Awesome.

Aggression
07-08-09, 9:02 am
Perfect. Just in time for my contest prep...

naturalguy
07-08-09, 9:08 am
New formula is awesome.

It's really comprehensive and I love the flexibility of having the option of leaving the out the stims and/or diuretics.

Nix0r
07-08-09, 9:10 am
This summer just keeps on getting better...

BigDubbDiesel
07-08-09, 9:11 am
is the new cuts going to be any more expensive?

Universal Rep
07-08-09, 9:15 am
is the new cuts going to be any more expensive?

As I understand it, it's gonna be the same price as the old Cuts. More bang for the same buck...

Universal Rep
07-08-09, 9:16 am
New formula is awesome.

It's really comprehensive and I love the flexibility of having the option of leaving the out the stims and/or diuretics.

x2. Yeah, I heard now ya can easily remove the Thermogenic Complex (red cap) and the Diuretic Complex (2 blue caps)...

B Con
07-08-09, 9:19 am
Damn this stuff is SOLID and just in time for the summer!

CuttDeez
07-08-09, 9:20 am
This is sick you guys are outdoing yourselves!!!

Universal Rep
07-08-09, 9:31 am
This is sick you guys are outdoing yourselves!!!

Corporate ain't done yet...

CuttDeez
07-08-09, 9:32 am

I can't handle it I need a brown bag! and a second job so I can buy all this shit!

McFly
07-08-09, 9:37 am
SWEET!!!! might have to get me some!!!

jesse45690
07-08-09, 9:38 am
Cant wait to get my hands on some.

SailinScotty
07-08-09, 9:51 am
Can't wait to give it a try. I just did my first cycle of cuts and thought it was awesome.

J-Dawg
07-08-09, 10:12 am
Here's an opportunity to get your hands on a new can before the official launch date: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=751872

D-Bomb
07-08-09, 10:15 am
awesome news J-Dawg!! I am a fan of Animal Cuts through and through ...going to need some soon haha..

Universal Rep
07-08-09, 10:20 am
Some cool, brand new ingredients... Just a little sneak preview.

- Oolong tea extract (50%)
- Black tea extract (60%)
- Coffee bean extract (50%)
- white tea extract (90%)
- olive leaf extract (15%)
- SerinAid
- Beta-PEA

newbreed
07-08-09, 10:25 am
Amazing how you can make your kick ass products even better

Hoodsey
07-08-09, 10:29 am
I just recently bought a can of Cuts. Still full almost. As soon as I finish up my can I can't wait to pop the top of the improved formula...

Fury317
07-08-09, 10:37 am
First. Awesome.

haha simple and to the point.

Man this looks amazing! I'm actually looking forward to trying it when I decide its time to diet down. I really like the idea of having all caps instead of pills. Timing is everything in this sport...

Looks like Corporate went to a lot of trouble to make this product FANTASTIC! Great work Animal...but honestly it doesn't surprise me, this is what Animal is all about!

Mr. Dead
07-08-09, 10:39 am
Definitely some great news!!!

Hoomgar
07-08-09, 10:46 am
New formula is awesome.

Very well thought out. No surprise coming from the Big U though. It just keeps getting better.

Hg

Cstlfx
07-08-09, 10:50 am
All right guys, I'll trust you. But it better be good! I have trusted a can of cuts each time I make weight for meets. hehehe.

The caps definitely sound like a good idea. Color coded like everything else, as well as faster digestion and absorption times. Any time frame for when corporate will release the ingredient profile?

naturalguy
07-08-09, 10:52 am
All right guys, I'll trust you. But it better be good! I have trusted a can of cuts each time I make weight for meets. hehehe.

The caps definitely sound like a good idea. Color coded like everything else, as well as faster digestion and absorption times. Any time frame for when corporate will release the ingredient profile?

The ingredients are in this article:

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=445

The whole formula will be revealed on 7/15/09

Blckdragun
07-08-09, 11:29 am
Would you recommend this product for females?

krazyassmexican
07-08-09, 11:55 am
does it contain t2?

Mr. Dead
07-08-09, 12:04 pm

My wife was one of the AT's... And she got some great results!!! She normally doesn't respond to most supplements of this nature...

PORTERHOUSE
07-08-09, 12:13 pm
Awesome! Making the Diuretic and Thermo easily removable is a great idea. How can we make sure when we are buying cuts that we are getting the new version and not the old one?

Ricky P
07-08-09, 12:19 pm
New formula looks sick, going to have to get me some of that....

Stay tuned....???? Haha

naturalguy
07-08-09, 12:43 pm

Yes

does it contain t2?

No

naturalguy
07-08-09, 12:44 pm
Awesome! Making the Diuretic and Thermo easily removable is a great idea. How can we make sure when we are buying cuts that we are getting the new version and not the old one?

The new version has a new icon on the label. The first runs of it will also have a lid sticker identifying it.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/AnimalCuts-1.jpg

Hoomgar
07-08-09, 1:28 pm
Nice! The new can looks sick NG. All abs ha ha!

BigDubbDiesel
07-08-09, 2:42 pm
wonder who picks that forvm name next...haha

Freakshow
07-08-09, 2:57 pm
Cant wait to try it.

Razor
07-08-09, 3:01 pm
Just picked back up with my cuts. (i was out a few weeks getting engaged :) ) Have half a can left or just a bit over. Cant wait to finish to see what the new stuff can do.

Seaseldiesel
07-08-09, 3:08 pm
freakin sweet! can't wait.. help me lose a lil fat for football season to help boost my 40 dash time.

with it being released the 15th, can you purchase it from other websites that day? or should i wait a little bit?

naturalguy
07-08-09, 3:24 pm
freakin sweet! can't wait.. help me lose a lil fat for football season to help boost my 40 dash time.

with it being released the 15th, can you purchase it from other websites that day? or should i wait a little bit?

I am not sure when retailers will have it in hand, they may not have it by the 15th or they may

PancakeOfDoom
07-08-09, 4:02 pm
can't wait to give this a try. have yet to try cuts, given hydroxycut and lipo-6 a shot but wasn't too impressed. i have faith in universal on this one though

Tartaglia
07-08-09, 4:23 pm
im bulking, and im already skinny. but if i wasnt animal cuts is the way to go

Universal Rep
07-08-09, 5:23 pm
I am not sure when retailers will have it in hand, they may not have it by the 15th or they may

Corporate will def be shipping on the 15th... I'm guessing at least one or two online resellers will have it too by then... At least, hoping.

Angst
07-09-09, 12:16 pm
I'm so glad the diuretic complex can be removed, it always makes me nervous when I take the polygraph test. Had to keep telling myself, "its just dandelion!" lol

BigDubbDiesel
07-09-09, 1:12 pm
I'm so glad the diuretic complex can be removed, it always makes me nervous when I take the polygraph test. Had to keep telling myself, "its just dandelion!" lol

hahaha that made me laugh man

naturalguy
07-09-09, 1:47 pm

There is nothing in there that is illegal. When they ask you about diuretics on a polygraph they are asking about the illegal, prescription stuff.

That being said I like the option of leaving them out too. Some people may not want to take diuretics every day.

Tallwhitebread0042
07-12-09, 2:14 am
oh HELLLLLLLLLL YEAH! ANIMAL is the SHIT! yeah the ONLY thing i did not like about Animal Cuts is the diuretic complex because there is no point in cutting water except in that last week before a contest or if you're about to take pictures ya know??? and i hated pissing every 15 minutes for 30 seconds at a time haha.

but im so glad they got em in the blue pills now you can take em out and cuts is even BETTER!? i didn't think you could beat that...ANIMAL i can't lie...you motherfuckers are sick...seriously just ILL. i got a get well card cause you bastards are SICK!

J-Dawg
07-15-09, 9:15 am
Now in stock: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=758310

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 11:03 am
Now in stock: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=758310

Yeaaa babay :)