PDA

View Full Version : Still alive and kicken

k1usa
07-10-09, 6:27 pm
H really have missed all my good friends here...been one busy mo fo but all good things. Seems like my dreams are coming true to get back into the Promoting game in Vegas for a new fighting group. I was in Jamaica with Natalie just a week ago for 7 days...work and pleasure but was asked to round up some good celeb fighters...so I I got Frank Shamrock...Ray Sefo and Gary Goodridge to get down there with us...Randy Cature was asked and did want to go but was doing movie stuff...so it was these 3 great fellows..it was a blast and turned into like a reunion...and looks like this group is wanting me to get back to promoting events in Vegas...Muay Thai and its a strong group as well...so been busy..BUT never stopped training..even in Jamaica I kept hitting gym in the hotel....felt great...but wanted to touch base with my brothers in iron here...have missed this forum but Im well and Natalie and I r doing super.....check out my facebook photos..you can see all the good shots from our trip http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/home.php?filter=app_2305272732 not sure if this will connect you...

D-Bomb
10-19-09, 2:08 am
yo...been wondering about you bro..that is some kick ass shit you doing!! Man...those fighters are all big in their disciplines...damn...good to hear you training and keeping the animal spirit alive brother...ill try link up on facebook...

bomb