PDA

View Full Version : Richey's Journey

Richey99
07-10-09, 10:48 pm
Hey all, I was encouraged to start a journey on here, so here I am. Im 28 yrs of age, 6' 1", and 230 pounds. I have weight on my gut I would definitely like to get rid of. Im just getting started in this game and currently my gym consists of a gazelle for cardio, a weight bench with a leg attachment, and a weight bar with a hundred pounds of total weight. I do cardio for at least 30 mins a day, and do as much as I can with what weight I have.
As far as diet goes, I usually have egg whites for breakfast, sometimes with oatmeal. The rest of my meals usually consist of chicken and rice or steak and sweet potato. I also supplement with protein powder and my animal pak of course. I would be grateful for any help that could be given on diet and training, thanks guys.

deanna7272
07-11-09, 2:37 am
Welcome and good luck with your journey... There is a ton to learn, sometimes through trial and error, that's one reason a journey is soo important...

Stay focused, stay strong, and results will follow... Glad to see that you've started your ascend...

sunny_max
07-11-09, 3:04 am
welcome and good luck bro....hope u reach ur goals ur looking for...stay focused man and read the articles here to stay motivated...as deanna said theres shit load of stuff on here to learn......keep reading and keep working out and if u have any questions dnt hesitate to ask bro theres a lotta knowledgable people on here..
p.s..... animal cuts stacked with pak and a good diet plan helped me a lot in achieving my goals....u might wanna research on that .......

Shamus11B
07-11-09, 3:27 am
Goodluck with your journey man, this FORVM is an outstanding resource to be utilized.

Richey99
07-13-09, 3:16 pm
I have a question if anyone could answer it for me. When you first started taking animal pak, did anyone get headaches or stomach aches. Is that just the bodys way of getting used to all the supplements?