PDA

View Full Version : supplement warehouse?

teethoflions
07-11-09, 9:57 am
anybody ever order through supplementwarehouse.com? they have some fantastic prices and was just curious if anybody knows how reliable or trustworthy of a company they are? thanks for your time.

C.Coronato
07-11-09, 10:01 am
anybody ever order through supplementwarehouse.com? they have some fantastic prices and was just curious if anybody knows how reliable or trustworthy of a company they are? thanks for your time.

I used to back in the day. They are reliable.

Hercules
07-11-09, 10:22 am
True, they are reliable, but their shipping prices are insane and it usually takes longer to get your order. Use DPS, or FitnessOne, or Cheapvitamins, or BB.com, or one of the others posted in this section. Here's what I do because I'm cheap: I open multiple windows on my computer. Each window is a different supplement distributor. I'll add the same things to my cart at each place and proceed to the checkout. Once the total is calculated with shipping and any discount or coupon codes, I compare overall prices. I buy from the cheapest of the reputable companies.

GJN5002
07-11-09, 10:52 am
Used to use them. Like stated, shipping is a bit much and it takes a while. I use dpsnutrition.com and nutraplanet.com since they are both in PA and generally hsip the next day. Nutraplanet is a few bucks more but they usually offer free shipping over $75.00

Muscleguy93
07-11-09, 11:06 am
True, they are reliable, but their shipping prices are insane and it usually takes longer to get your order. Use DPS, or FitnessOne, or Cheapvitamins, or BB.com, or one of the others posted in this section. Here's what I do because I'm cheap: I open multiple windows on my computer. Each window is a different supplement distributor. I'll add the same things to my cart at each place and proceed to the checkout. Once the total is calculated with shipping and any discount or coupon codes, I compare overall prices. I buy from the cheapest of the reputable companies.

Smart thinkin my man!

mritter3
07-11-09, 11:20 am
there products may be cheaper...but ya they get you on shipping prices...it says they will match a competitor's prices on shipping but when i emailed them what it would cost to ship the same products through dps and they never matched it so....it comes out to about the same total as anywhere else...dont be fooled by there prices, cuz they get you on shipping.

Dingo
07-11-09, 12:30 pm

i've done the same, and also taken it a step further and split my order between companies. Even with shipping from 2 companies in the past i saved about 10 bucks. It also takes a little more time to figure out which supp to buy from who and factor in shipping yadda yadda yadda. I was bored that day, plus i'm cheap.

jesse45690
07-11-09, 1:14 pm

x2

teethoflions
07-11-09, 3:43 pm
thanks greatly for the help all! much appreciated.

andrewT
07-11-09, 5:10 pm

your not cheap. Your just smart.

I do the same thing

newbreed
07-11-09, 6:27 pm
Great reliable place to save your money and get good stuff

weedlewott
07-11-09, 6:57 pm
Great place. Found it a while back. Cheap as hell and they're on point with delivery. Shipped some stuff to my parents the day before I came home on leave and it met me there.

t_mh
07-11-09, 10:59 pm
I usually end up going with bb.com because you get that extra 10% off so it comes out to be about the same as anywhere else. And bb.com is crazy fast for shipping. I like vitaminshoppe too, but they don't always have everything.