PDA

View Full Version : Help with loss of appetite!

J A Y
07-12-09, 6:51 pm
i didnt know if this was the right place to really pose this question but over the last year or so ive had alot of success with putting on weight and bulking up so to speak and at the moment i dont know whats wrong with me but it doesnt seem to matter how hard i lift, i just cant find the appetite i used to have!

it may be a wierd question because its not diet related like what to do with macro's, what do in keto diet etc..

however i though it was a valid question..

have you guys got any tips for me obviosuly other than just forcing the food down!

thanks in advance!

jesse45690
07-12-09, 10:34 pm
Make sure your eating every few hours.. It'll help to keep your metabolism up and in return making you more hungry.

Maccabee
07-12-09, 10:45 pm
Over eating is destructive to the human body and I dont give a shit what anyone else says about that. Its a damn fact.

All I got to say is listen to your body. I personally only eat when I am hungry and drink when I am thirsty. Dont force your body to over eat.

krazyassmexican
07-12-09, 10:50 pm
Over eating is destructive to the human body and I dont give a shit what anyone else says about that. Its a damn fact.

All I got to say is listen to your body. I personally only eat when I am hungry and drink when I am thirsty. Dont force your body to over eat.

fuck yeah

start incorporating fats to your meals so you get muscle building calories without the necesity of forcing your body to eat when you are stuffed

DanTheMan
07-12-09, 11:17 pm
What's your eatin' plan lookin like now big fella? that'd help and help us critique your meal plan to see where we can tweak, what you can take out, count the macros, etc.

AFTazz06
07-13-09, 12:06 am
Make sure to season your food, try new receipes. Sometimes all it takes is a new flavor, or a new scent to spark a little hunger.

bamfrblb4
07-13-09, 2:34 pm
i know what your feelin ive been recovering from salmonella went a week in the hospital without eating. and have to go back tomorrow. im scared of not being hungry after my colonoscopy