PDA

View Full Version : time to kick it into gear

Jwnelsn1
07-12-09, 8:41 pm
brothers,

thought i'd share...only place i can find the support....g/f of 2 years just left me tonight...sucks....BUT

its time to kick it into gear brothers! even though i was training her for competition, its all me now...nothing will hold me back, don't let anything hold you back either brothers!!!

she said i didn't have enough time for her between training, graduate school, my full time graduate school job, and part time personal training..... maybe she was right, but now theres more fuel to add to the fire than ever before!!!

heading outside to hit on ole punching bag (even though i have a pec injury - f it) soon as my 15 1/2 cups of rice and 15 pieces of chicken finish cooking; only 13 minutes left!!

if you share my pain brothers, you're not alone....the iron will always shoot you the real deal, regardless of the circumstances....the pain is a reminder you're alive, and the iron is the release of it... thanks for the support brothers...we're all in this thing together!

SuperFlexSteve
07-12-09, 9:57 pm
brothers,

if you share my pain brothers, you're not alone....the iron will always shoot you the real deal, regardless of the circumstances....the pain is a reminder you're alive, and the iron is the release of it... thanks for the support brothers...we're all in this thing together!

love it! keep it together bro, just motivation to hit em harder! the great thing about the cold steel is it can take a hit and deliver one right back.