PDA

View Full Version : "New to the game"

Petie7994
07-13-09, 2:41 pm
Hi im 15 years old, 6'4 155 pounds. I am very interested in the bodybuilding world its just that im no sure where to start. Ive been going to the gym for 3 months now and ive seen a little results but not much.Recently like 2 days ago i went out and bought me *****, and 100% creatine monohydrate. I would like to know if these are the rite way to start? i know how to cycle but im just not sure what kind of schedule i should be doing at the gym to get my maximum size. Someone help me?Also i play football and basketball so i would really apprieciate the size information.

C.Coronato
07-13-09, 2:56 pm
Hi im 15 years old, 6'4 155 pounds. I am very interested in the bodybuilding world its just that im no sure where to start. Ive been going to the gym for 3 months now and ive seen a little results but not much.Recently like 2 days ago i went out and bought me *****, and 100% creatine monohydrate. I would like to know if these are the rite way to start? i know how to cycle but im just not sure what kind of schedule i should be doing at the gym to get my maximum size. Someone help me?Also i play football and basketball so i would really apprieciate the size information.

Welcome my man. As far as supplements at 15, im going to say no, you dont need them. You need a solid diet and workout regiment. Build a stable base first, and when the time is right then the supplements come in. Your in the right place to learn. Look around and ask questions, at 15, the world is yours brother.

Petie7994
07-13-09, 4:35 pm
haha thanks, im trying 2 get bigg

C.Coronato
07-13-09, 4:38 pm
Hell ya brother, thats what we all want! How are ya eating now?

widdlewade44
07-13-09, 4:48 pm

Welcome Aboard the FORVM! You're in the right place for knowledge, inspiration and motivation. There is a lot that you can learn from here.

Lift hard, smart and heavy and eat every 2-3 hours with good food not garbage. Stay hydrated, 1-2 gallons of water a day and I would train 3-4 days a week in the weight room.

There are training routines on the animalpak.com site (click the link at the top 'training') and as stated above, look through the FORVM itself. Good luck, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Petie7994
07-13-09, 5:59 pm
i try to eat at least my weight in protein, and i try to eat as offen as possible but i cant seem to get over the 160 hump

C.Coronato
07-17-09, 4:34 pm
Whats your exact diet?

mritter3
07-17-09, 4:38 pm
Hey man welcome aboard....at your age the sky is the limit, but as far as supps go, ya dont need them...all you need is a solid diet, good lifting schedule, and proper rest....if anything go with a protein powder, as far as routines go there is a ton of knowledge on this site, go under training and look around, if you dont find what your looking for just ask, always willing to help out...good luck man.