PDA

View Full Version : Is there a stack that contains the following Animal?

Tifferzzz
07-13-09, 5:16 pm
I originally tried to post this in a different forum, but I'm on the verge of purchasing the following:

Flex
Cuts
Pak
Pump
Omega

I was wondering if there's a stack with these together, or if I need to buy each of these individually?

ghost
07-13-09, 5:29 pm
I have not seen any stacks that offer that combo, but check at dps, bodybuilding.com, anabolicminds.com and in the Store here as well.....

wedge
07-13-09, 5:31 pm
I believe bodybuilding.com has pump/pak or cuts/pak combo.

Tifferzzz
07-13-09, 5:39 pm
What's the difference between Animal Shock and Animal Pump?

Fury317
07-13-09, 6:07 pm

ST is an NO product, while Pump is a creatine product that provides more of a slow, sustained pump throughout training.

Bartles
07-13-09, 6:19 pm
ST is an NO product, while Pump is a creatine product that provides more of a slow, sustained pump throughout training.

Only tryed one sample of Animal Pump, but Shock Therapy along with storm are awesome products.

Fury317
07-13-09, 9:59 pm
Only tryed one sample of Animal Pump, but Shock Therapy along with storm are awesome products.

Bro I live by Storm. Awesome product. I like Pump too though. I get a little jittery on ST, but it works.

Big Wides
07-13-09, 10:55 pm

To me they are the same product, each have NO boosters, creatine, and stims. Shock Therapy (Universal) is a powder so you mix it and can have it preworkout or during. Pump is a pill form so its a little more convient, but only a 30 day supply. Shock has more servings, its up to you what your preference is, powder or pills