PDA

View Full Version : Stack #11: The ??? Stack

Hoodsey
07-14-09, 10:30 am
I'm in the U.S. Army, and overweight, so I'm on a special Army program (Special Population Physical Training). I've devised this stack over the weekend and trying it out. Let me know what you guys think of this stack or even if you've used this stack before with my regime.

Animal Cuts upon waking (usually <30 mins. before PT)
Animal Pak after breakfast.

IF we do cardio of a morning then before my remedial PT session, I'll take another Cuts and do cardio for cardio twice a day.

IF we do Muscular Strength and Endurance, then I'll do weight training during my remedial PT with the following stack.

Animal Stak 45 mins. before PT
Animal Pump 30 mins. before PT
Animal Nitro <30 mins. after PT

Essentially it's a mix of Stack #4: The Quick 3-Week Definition Stack and Stack #7: The Explosive Gains Stack. I call it Stack #11.

CuttDeez
07-14-09, 11:13 am
Its also kind of like stack # 1 but with stak instead of m-stak. I think it will work. Make sure you are eating a lot but eating really clean. With all this lifting and remedial PT you are going to burn a lot of calories. The stak is going to demand calories so you better make them clean to get the best out of your cuts. Also you might want to experiement taking the red pill out of the pump if you are getting too many stims. I think it will work though as long as you remember it will be hard work and a strict diet that will get you there. The stack is not the answer just a supplement to a good routine! Good luck lets see how it goes.

C.Coronato
07-14-09, 11:14 am
Looks good brother. How much do you have to lose? Whats the diet like?