PDA

View Full Version : Rudy's journey to greatness

destroypain07
07-15-09, 10:28 pm
You know I've written and rewritten this a couple times now and I think I finally got it down so here we go.

I love the animal lifestyle. I love smashing weights and workin so god damn hard for that last rep that I get shit dizzy when its all over. I use to be overweight, all the way till I was 16, then gained it all back cuz my girlfriend senior year loved greasy food and I was dumb. One day my friends took me to lift with them as soon as got under that bar and started pushin the weight, it was game over for me. Life changed, my friends stopped but I got deeper into the game. Bodybuilding is who I am and always will be. I may be only 20 years old with less then 2 years experiance but I do more then talk, I walk and I walk hard. Friends are out drinkin, partying, smokin every night all night, what am I doing? I'm putting together meals for the next day, doing research on how to better my training or diet. Like wrath said I get my 6 meals a day. I hope to one day compete but that day is far far away, but the thought always lingers in the back of my head. Right now I'm in the middle of mass gaining, my meals consist of egg whites, whole eggs, yams, oatmeal, I chose steak over chicken breast anyday, real gains, peanut butter and whole wheat bread. I through in a cheat meal everynow and then to spice things up a little. Chipotle or chinese all you can eat haha. I also use the animal pak which is a must twice a day. I'll try to post everyday my work out and what I ate and any advice or constructive critisism would be apprecited. I'm in this for the long haul, so here we go